Author Topic: Princess L has moved threads and deleted posts to make us all look like idiots?  (Read 1399 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Ya, I'm thinking this discussion might've worked better if (presumably PL) the mod hadn't felt the need to control and delete...

I thought this was a safe place?  I thought we were supposed to be able to postulate on Girly stuff?  Why delete us?  Get a proper job.

Yesterday or the day before (Ya, sometimes I read and snort and click away without posting), there was a new "female" poster with a pic like a Thai Hooker - so I'm thinking that's a wild man - saying she thought this thread was gross.  

PL deleted my last post when I explained that I'm very old and have seen it all and if this topic starter's "Gperhaps for Pay" lover wants to do stuff you can't deal with then you ought to start having doubts about his sexuality,

and new female poster (oh welcome new female poster) finds our Girly Board "gross" then deletes....

It's somewhat problematic when PL edits this board, we lose the gist.  She has a shitty fit once every few months and reads everything and deletes anyone cleverer than her?  Our mod doesn't get truth or wisdom or sarcasm or irony.  All she gets is the control/delete button.  Wonder if PL is that Thai Hooker and is posting then deleting herself...  I wouldn't be surprised by anything right now.  There's one person posting on 3 different gimmicks here on our 'safe' Girly Board at the moment...

It's such a pity you can't do a decent (or half decent) and all-true Girly place.

I disklike the modding done here.  Totally unnecessary.

Anyways,  to explain fully my learning curve on that gorgeous boyfriend of mine who always gets hit on and can obviously have any man or any woman he wants and get paid for it if he feels like:  Darlin?  Would you want it any other way?  Think about it.

You're gorgeous and you have a drop dead beautiful boyfriend, of course.

He's going to be hit on day in day out and be offered money and drugs and etc.

So, you teach him to say thanks but no thanks.  And you can teach it, but you need someone good to teach.

You explain:  Would you prefer to be ugly and have noone want you?  No.  So you're blessed and you're blimming gorgeous.  Be grateful, say thanks and smile politely.  Don't smile too much or that random admirer you'd attempted to avoid'll get another stiffie.  Say oh wow I'm flattered.  Look away and be pleased.  Handle it with a sense of humour and thank from the bottom of your heart your luck and feel good thoughts for the poor sad sod who is hitting on you.

xL

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: Bodybuilder boyfriend is G4P
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 11:28:43 AM »
Ya, I'm thinking this discussion might've worked better if (presumably PL) the mod hadn't felt the need to control and delete...

I thought this was a safe place?  I thought we were supposed to be able to postulate on Girly stuff?  Why delete us?  Get a proper job.

Yesterday or the day before (Ya, sometimes I read and snort and click away without posting), there was a new "female" poster with a pic like a Thai Hooker - so I'm thinking that's a wild man - saying she thought this thread was gross.  

PL deleted my last post when I explained that I'm very old and have seen it all and if this topic starter's "Gperhaps for Pay" lover wants to do stuff you can't deal with then you ought to start having doubts about his sexuality,

and new female poster (oh welcome new female poster) finds our Girly Board "gross" then deletes....

It's somewhat problematic when PL edits this board, we lose the gist.  She has a shitty fit once every few months and reads everything and deletes anyone cleverer than her?  Our mod doesn't get truth or wisdom or sarcasm or irony.  All she gets is the control/delete button.  Wonder if PL is that Thai Hooker and is posting then deleting herself...  I wouldn't be surprised by anything right now.  There's one person posting on 3 different gimmicks here on our 'safe' Girly Board at the moment...

It's such a pity you can't do a decent (or half decent) and all-true Girly place.

I disklike the modding done here.  Totally unnecessary.

Anyways,  to explain fully my learning curve on that gorgeous boyfriend of mine who always gets hit on and can obviously have any man or any woman he wants and get paid for it if he feels like:  Darlin?  Would you want it any other way?  Think about it.

You're gorgeous and you have a drop dead beautiful boyfriend, of course.

He's going to be hit on day in day out and be offered money and drugs and etc.

So, you teach him to say thanks but no thanks.  And you can teach it, but you need someone good to teach.

You explain:  Would you prefer to be ugly and have noone want you?  No.  So you're blessed and you're blimming gorgeous.  Be grateful, say thanks and smile politely.  Don't smile too much or that random admirer you'd attempted to avoid'll get another stiffie.  Say oh wow I'm flattered.  Look away and be pleased.  Handle it with a sense of humour and thank from the bottom of your heart your luck and feel good thoughts for the poor sad sod who is hitting on you.

xL

Before you go postulating once again on subjects for which you know nothing about, I did not touch your undoubtedly incoherent post(s) or threads and haven’t, if at all, in months.  Truthfully, I have more important things to do outside of getbig and most certainly trying to decipher your incongruous ramblings is low on the getbig priority list as well.  If this is such a shitty place to be, perhaps you need to find another venue.  Your speculations have become old and tiresome.

Oh, and the only reason I've even seen this post/thread is because you were reported.

:

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 08:54:13 AM »
quote:  "Handle it with a sense of humour and thank from the bottom of your heart your luck and feel good thoughts for the poor sad sod who is hitting on you. xL"
________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ _________________

Oh wow, aren't we lucky?
Thanks so much Princess.  It's so great to hear that you actually read our Girly Board (but only when someone is reported?)  

Sad really...  No wonder our Girly Place is utter crap.  You've got 3 legit threads per month if that - and although we're all lead to believe that you're the working mod, that you're the one who controls our Girly Board, in fact you can't be arsed to read any of it unless it's reported?

And thanks so very much for pointing out (postulating, I taught you a new word did I?) that you do not delete posts on our Girly Board.  

>>>So that means that of the 3 mods listed at the top of our GirlyBoard, it'd be sTella or Ron deleting?  

I doubt it Darlin'  

Think you'd better check to see whether you've another random mod here?  Please please please don't tell us that like Laura Lee our last working mod, you've given your precious modding password to your G$P bodybuilder boyfriend?  That'd be so sad, so obvious...

Oh have a laugh why don't you?  Just get over yourself and either stick to the topic and discuss gorgeous men with homo needs and cash issues or don't.  I don't want to post about you, it's supposed to be funny and informational, it's a www forum, it's not about you, it's about our learned wisdom and our experiences...

take care
with mad love
xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 09:17:13 AM »
I think stuff got deleted because Mrs muscles either started off as a gimmick or became a gimmick

Ya, but Mrs Muscles ain't no mod nor can she delete me, so it's got to be Princess L and/or her gimmick with her modding password?

Gimmicks don't bother me whatsoever, they're obvious, it's the ridiculous modding that irks me...

take care
with mad love
xxxLinda

Have you sorted it out yet usmcdevildoc?

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 09:56:47 AM »

Ya, but Mrs Muscles ain't no mod nor can she delete me, so it's got to be Princess L and/or her gimmick with her modding password?

Gimmicks don't bother me whatsoever, they're obvious, it's the ridiculous modding that irks me...

take care
with mad love
xxxLinda

it's not like it was anything extreme that was being deleted or that disappeared.  ::)
trivialities

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2014, 11:14:59 AM »

take care
with mad love
xxxLinda

Not that it's yours or anyone else's business, but in case you haven't noticed, I haven't been on regularly for many months.  I have been caring for a relative who suffered a stroke and my mother who had brain surgery, both in another state.   Your constant accusations and complaints about the board and it’s modding are not only boorish, they garner a lot of complaints.  Believe it or not, there are many who read, but don’t post.  I personally have never once edited, deleted or otherwise touched your rants and you know it, so take your bitching elsewhere because it will no longer be tolerated. PERIOD.

Open Talk for Girl Discussion
Postive place where you can speak on anything you want, questions, discussion for the girls of Getbig. Any negative attacks will not be allowed.

Some male members of Getbig have been known to purposely offend women on this site which has resulted in very few women posting here and has discouraged others from joining.

In an effort to make current female members of getbig feel comfortable and to encourage other females to register and participate, males must be approved by the moderators in order to be able to post on this particular board.

1. Show common courtesy at all times. Know the difference between a difference of opinion and a personal attack. Don't engage in insults. Do remember that we have members from a variety of nations, races and religious beliefs.
2. Do not post solicitations or advertisements without permission.
3. Do not post threats or any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, or invasive of a person's privacy.
4. This forum is for support, empowerment, sharing opinions and entertainment. Getbig.com is not a professional advice forum, and no one should use it as such. For medical problems, consult a medical professional.
5. Moderators may move posts as deemed necessary and at their discretion.
6. Do not register or post under multiple user names or pretend to be female when you are not.  If you are confused, please seek professional help and/or your doctor's advice.
7. Report objectionable posts to the moderators rather than responding in kind.
8. The moderators reserve the right to edit or delete posts that violate forum rules. Spamming will not be tolerated.
9. By registering to use the forum, you agree to abide by all terms and conditions, and give the board administration staff permission to contact you at the e-mail address listed in your profile.  
10. Members who violate forum rules will first receive a warning, and upon their second violation will be either temporary or permanently banned from this board.

If you agree to conduct yourself according to the above guidelines, please PM either STella (Butterbean) or PL (Princess L) or agree on this board to follow the rules for "approved male poster status."  :D  When you have been approved, you will see your name on the "Approved Male Posters" thread.

Meanwhile, if you are female, welcome.  You are already approved.  Our intention is a safe place for you to post freely on getbig without fear of attack or harrassment.  We request that you abide by the same guidelines that we ask of the men that must be approved to ensure a pleasant environment  :)

:

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2014, 03:36:15 PM »
Not that it's yours or anyone else's business
Open Talk for Girl Discussion
Postive place where you can speak on anything you want, questions, discussion for the girls of Getbig. Any negative attacks will not be allowed.

Darlin?  Do take care.  Thanks so muck for being such an utterly fab clever and caring mod.

>>>But be aware that obviously all your sad posts and deletions are mine and yours and everyone's business if you mod on an online www forum?

ya?

so sorry about the illnesses you must take care of in your family, why don't you post about that and show our Girly Board your sensitive and caring persona instead of pretending to be hard?  Honest, we'd far prefer that you were here instead of over there

Ya, Princess is the best mod we've ever had on our Girly Board, far better than Laura Lee...

with mad love
xLinda

oh for crying out loud.  noone ever posts on the Girly Board, it's like a desert whereas it ought be dessert.

So the fact that the boob is posting along with Princess leads me to think that's her gimmick (whereas I thought the boob was someone else.

Delete this Ron or sTella?  No don't okay, leave it for your mod Princess...

Oh Princess?  Take care of your Mum and yourself and everyone and stick to the topic in future if you will, please?
mad love
xL

I reckon Laura Lee owes us an apology and that you PL are verging on that.  

Really, calm down dear and get a grip.  Locate your sense of humour, enjoy irony and idiocy.  Love words and the www.
Or get a proper job if you're no good at this one.

Honest, I'm a Pisces and therefore incapable of lying, so get real, there's no need to be horrid or threatening to me or anyone, especially on this our Girly Board. At this rate you'll scare off the men pretending to be women, let alone any real women.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2014, 04:44:00 PM »
I'm posting along with princess? What the hell is that supposed to mean? All I'm saying is that an issue is being made out of something that is not really an issue. Frankly, reading your posts makes it seem although you are a slightly paranoid individual.  :-\ Apologies if you take offense to that, I just want to open your eyes to how it's being perceived.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2014, 04:52:48 PM »
oh Boob?  Ta muchly for your insights

I'd thought you were either 24kt or JudiJag or both?  Please don't pm me again to tell me to not say so?  

I'm paranoid?  na darling, I'm just me and upset with the blimmin modding.

Why don't you apply to be a mod BOOB?  You'd be far better than that Princess L, way better than that Laura Lee

take care have fun.  Sort it all out.  In fact, some of the deletions were vital to the gist of the thread.  Perhaps you wouldn't understand. Perhaps you're a gimmick man

Hope G4P is working hard and bringing home lotsa money

I'm so loving the thread about you Boob on the weirdo board...  I'll read that again when I need another laugh.
xL

my favourite getbig photoshopped fabulous incredible funny mad muscle pic of the day attached... I love a beach

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2014, 06:56:53 PM »
what about the friggin thread?  what about her G$P bodybuilder 'boyfriend"?

this isn't about you.  everyone knows whatsherface is a sad gimmick.

stay on topic please

what happened to the person pretending to be a gimmick that started this stupid thread?  Did he sort himself out?