Author Topic: Genetic Defect Gives Him A Massive Right Arm  (Read 55135 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Genetic Defect Gives Him A Massive Right Arm
« on: June 18, 2014, 08:33:15 AM »
German 'Popeye' Enters Professional Arm Wrestling After Genetic Defect Gives Him A Massive Right Arm
By Justin Caba

Professional arm wrestler Matthias “Hellboy” Schlitte was born with a genetic defect that caused his right arm to develop to almost twice the size of his left arm. Described as the German “Popeye,” Schlitte learned from a young age how to use his 18-inch right bicep to his advantage.

"I first discovered I could use my gift when I was three years of age,” Schlitte told Yahoo7 Sport. “We had a family oven at home in Germany and I picked up a rather large bucket of coal for the oven and carried it around for my mother, which was probably very uncommon for a three-year-old."

After entering an arm wrestling competition at a local bar in the small village of Haldensleben when he was 16 years old, Schlitte started to turn heads with the impressive amount of strength he displayed with one arm. He began taking on other arm wrestlers who were much bigger than him but couldn’t compete with the power of his abnormally large right arm.

Today, Schlitte has eight national arm wrestling championships in Germany and 14 international championships under his belt. He also became the youngest to ever win a Sylvester Stallone-inspired “Over The Top” Tournament and even defeated an arm wrestling robot after breaking the machine. It’s safe to say there is nothing Schlitte would like to change regarding his appearance.

Professional arm wrestler Matthias “Hellboy” Schlitte was born with a genetic defect that caused his right arm to develop to almost twice the size of his left arm. Described as the German “Popeye,” Schlitte learned from a young age how to use his 18-inch right bicep to his advantage.

"I first discovered I could use my gift when I was three years of age,” Schlitte told Yahoo7 Sport. “We had a family oven at home in Germany and I picked up a rather large bucket of coal for the oven and carried it around for my mother, which was probably very uncommon for a three-year-old."

After entering an arm wrestling competition at a local bar in the small village of Haldensleben when he was 16 years old, Schlitte started to turn heads with the impressive amount of strength he displayed with one arm. He began taking on other arm wrestlers who were much bigger than him but couldn’t compete with the power of his abnormally large right arm.

Today, Schlitte has eight national arm wrestling championships in Germany and 14 international championships under his belt. He also became the youngest to ever win a Sylvester Stallone-inspired “Over The Top” Tournament and even defeated an arm wrestling robot after breaking the machine. It’s safe to say there is nothing Schlitte would like to change regarding his appearance.

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Genetic Defect Gives Him A Massive Right Arm
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 08:40:53 AM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 08:42:38 AM »
Wanker, to excess...

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 08:43:34 AM »

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2014, 08:44:40 AM »
S

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2014, 08:50:37 AM »

the trainer

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2014, 01:14:41 PM »
He should have lift weights with the other arm to get it big.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2014, 01:40:14 PM »
Doesn't being a pro require him to be good with both arms?

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2014, 01:57:03 PM »
Oleg Zhokh has a much larger left arm.  He is one of the best left handed arm wrestlers in the world left handed. 

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2014, 02:08:04 PM »
Since it's just his arm, can't somebody just rip the arm off his body? This is like the physics/physiology FAIL that is the Six Million Dollar Man. When he picks up a car with his one bionic arm, the weight should just rip the arm out of the shoulder socket.

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2014, 04:35:29 PM »
why wouldn't he just train his other arm so that it would match his strong arm? is the other arm not able to hypertrophy? if i were him, i would run test just to bring up that other arm.

jesus!

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2014, 04:57:56 PM »
Since it's just his arm, can't somebody just rip the arm off his body? This is like the physics/physiology FAIL that is the Six Million Dollar Man. When he picks up a car with his one bionic arm, the weight should just rip the arm out of the shoulder socket.

SMDM was my childhood hero... don't ruin it for me!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2014, 05:02:31 PM »
would love to have something witty to say here

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2014, 05:05:09 PM »
would love to have something witty to say here

Try this, sir

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2014, 05:22:47 PM »
German 'Popeye' Enters Professional Arm Wrestling After Genetic Defect Gives Him A Massive Right Arm
By Justin Caba

like this...... ::)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2014, 06:04:09 PM »
Looks like a damned Far Side cartoon.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2014, 07:05:20 PM »

THE real question is, which arm does he jerk off with??

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2014, 08:04:03 PM »

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2014, 08:36:41 PM »

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2014, 03:35:09 AM »
Incredible athlete

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2014, 03:45:10 AM »

No.  They had the technology.  They rebuilt him.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2014, 04:05:48 AM »
Oleg Zhokh has a much larger left arm.  He is one of the best left handed arm wrestlers in the world left handed. 
Sounds sinister.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2014, 04:55:51 AM »
He looks like complete and utter shit

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2014, 05:05:05 AM »
He might hold the key to the genetics behind hypertrophy. Science should study his genes. Imagine what might be possible?