Author Topic: Getbig Being Dissed  (Read 38283 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Getbig Being Dissed
« Reply #100 on: June 18, 2014, 03:59:28 PM »
You stay out of it with your small penis, we don't want that reputation sticking to us well hung guys.

Hahaha poor nick ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #101 on: June 18, 2014, 04:03:39 PM »
Guys from shredz and Derek Anthony are exactly the same. Steroids, tattoos, jewelry, hats with the brim not bent. No originality.  Guys like these can only measure success by their bodies.  It's sad that they actually think they are more succesful than others because they have bigger muscles. It's such an odd way of viewing success.

Can someone please explain this mentality to me.
X

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: June 18, 2014, 04:05:49 PM »
ok so who's who?

Tristen- selling shredz, somehow supports this phony "flex" guy
"Flex"- does anybody know his name on gb? is he Crack?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #103 on: June 18, 2014, 04:07:17 PM »
I made fun of this thread for being lame, not getbig. I've been a lurker for years like a lot of other competitors. The Shredz digs don't bother me 1 bit. I'm sponsored and blessed

ok then, getbig is the truth, they have respect for people who have thick skin and don't lie. Unfortunately bodybuilders mostly fall under this. But as you can see I am a bodybuilder and will compete again and nobody here fucks with me, nobody disrespect me here, in fact they love me because I don't fucken lie and say it how it is.

You maybe getting attacked because you have already established an image that indicates creatine grows muscles, who the fuck you talking too? grade 2's, tren builds muscles.

This is getbig,

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #104 on: June 18, 2014, 04:08:01 PM »
ok so who's who?

Give me Tristen any day over Joon and Shizzo.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #105 on: June 18, 2014, 04:10:09 PM »
ok so who's who?

I don't know but he has been called out on the lifting, claiming getbigers don't lift. We have some serious strong muthafu.... here that can move some insane weight

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: June 18, 2014, 04:12:34 PM »
I don't know but he has been called out on the lifting, claiming getbigers don't lift. We have some serious strong muthafu.... here that can move some insane weight

looool mostly everyone here lifts. It's just that the little dogs here (*cough*shizzo!*cough*) who don't lift, have the loudest bark.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #107 on: June 18, 2014, 04:14:52 PM »
ok then, getbig is the truth, they have respect for people who have thick skin and don't lie. Unfortunately bodybuilders mostly fall under this. But as you can see I am a bodybuilder and will compete again and nobody here fucks with me, nobody disrespect me here, in fact they love me because I don't fucken lie and say it how it is.

You maybe getting attacked because you have already established an image that indicates creatine grows muscles, who the fuck you talking too? grade 2's, tren builds muscles.

This is getbig,

He probably thought this was bodybuilding.Com and that we were going to fall for his crappy supplements lol. Like go to his site and buy that cap lol.
X

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #108 on: June 18, 2014, 04:18:55 PM »
LOL......Getbig always had the reputation of putting DirtBags, Tools, etc...in their places and you can't win... ;D

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #109 on: June 18, 2014, 04:19:50 PM »

I never said that..some dickhead called me a 'tiny tit' when his pics weren't at all on my level.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #110 on: June 18, 2014, 04:19:54 PM »
He probably thought this was bodybuilding.Com and that we were going to fall for his crappy supplements lol. Like go to his site and buy that cap lol.
ya no fuck, like we give everyone a chance but for fucks sakes, don't bring that supplement crap over here, anyone should know better then that

looool mostly everyone here lifts. It's just that the little dogs here (*cough*shizzo!*cough*) who don't lift, have the loudest bark.
yup bad image when you have guys that don't lift making 100's of thread and running ruining the gossip section

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #111 on: June 18, 2014, 04:20:29 PM »
I never said that..some dickhead called me a 'tiny tit' when his pics weren't at all on my level.
no not you bro, the other dude with the nunchucks

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #112 on: June 18, 2014, 04:26:11 PM »

This is getbig,

amen.

fucking preach it brother.
b

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #113 on: June 18, 2014, 05:10:08 PM »

I didnt mean it in the literal sense. Here, tiny tit means you are a little homo. I meant you are a little pipsqueak and if I saw you in the gym I would bend down and kick you square in the chest, then dump my protein shake inside your straight brim and put it back on your head, Kristen.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: June 18, 2014, 05:19:50 PM »

Teen girl Pouty

Hebreic Hair of Peace

Not a stranger to smoking poles

FRO

Cobweb tattoo of Peace

Constructionworker

Angry Dwarf!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: June 18, 2014, 05:29:40 PM »

This is getbig,
OTH laying the smack down!

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: June 18, 2014, 05:39:35 PM »

This is getbig,

You forgot a few sups like test but I'll give you a pass!  ;D

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #117 on: June 18, 2014, 05:43:58 PM »
Hahaha poor nick ;D

Nah... he seems to be the only one who hasn't realized it doesn't bother me at all and is sticking with it lol. What ever floats his homosexual boat.
$

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: June 18, 2014, 05:52:44 PM »
Angry Dwarf!

holy fuck. imagine being this guy for a day? the issues you'd have- am I straight? am I gay? bi? fuck I want a pizza but I'm afraid to get fat. how am I going to pay for my next kit its getting expensive using 2 a month. is it gay if I jerk off on a webcam for some old dude? where the fuck did this lisp come from? musicals are really awesome wonder why I never watched them before. does this duckface make me look pouty or gay? or is wanting to be pouty gay. fuck I'm so confused.
b

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #119 on: June 18, 2014, 05:57:11 PM »
The duck face on 20 yr old guys now is common.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #120 on: June 18, 2014, 06:05:33 PM »

You'll get that a lot here.  These dickheads think having a big mouth and talking shit to someone who DESTROYS them, somehow makes up for having NO.build whatsoever...on a bodybuilding forum. ::)

A good build is a good build.  Nothing more pathetic than people that can't even keep it real about that

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: June 18, 2014, 06:23:53 PM »
You'll get that a lot here.  These dickheads think having a big mouth and talking shit to someone who DESTROYS them, somehow makes up for having NO.build whatsoever...on a bodybuilding forum. ::)

A good build is a good build.  Nothing more pathetic than people that can't even keep it real about that

that's what GB is. if you want friendly add Martha Stewart to your friends list on Facebook.
b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #122 on: June 18, 2014, 06:27:36 PM »
amen.

fucking preach it brother.
;)

OTH laying the smack down!
nobody fucks with getbig,  8)

You forgot a few sups like test but I'll give you a pass!  ;D

OK OK test is still king  :)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #123 on: June 18, 2014, 06:31:39 PM »

You know by weathering the storm you come out on top here and the guys talking shit are the first to be cool with you, getbig is the Serengeti, not for the weak and people know it, which is why it has something that no other boards have.

You know I am against family stuff and personal attacks but attacks on physique? come on even Dennis Wolf and Phil Heath get it.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #124 on: June 18, 2014, 06:36:35 PM »
Guys from shredz and Derek Anthony are exactly the same. Steroids, tattoos, jewelry, hats with the brim not bent. No originality.  Guys like these can only measure success by their bodies.  It's sad that they actually think they are more succesful than others because they have bigger muscles. It's such an odd way of viewing success.

Can someone please explain this mentality to me.

Groink
can