Author Topic: Getbig Being Dissed  (Read 38697 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Getbig Being Dissed
« Reply #200 on: June 19, 2014, 04:18:49 AM »
Wait, youre actually black?!
Congrats on being the only black man ever to manage to look like a racially confused white kid.
LOL  :D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #201 on: June 19, 2014, 04:51:44 AM »
I wear a belt every workout. It's how I keep a tight waist and 6 pack at 245

Oh brother

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #202 on: June 19, 2014, 05:07:29 AM »
I wear a belt every workout. It's how I keep a tight waist and 6 pack at 245, straps for some shrugs I got in

Yep, I'm sure it's the power of the belt that helps keeps your waist in check. ::)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #203 on: June 19, 2014, 05:20:43 AM »

Throwing this one out there for the man who pushes back against the fingerbang harder than the Palestinians against the Israelis....JOEY SWOLL

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #204 on: June 19, 2014, 05:25:45 AM »
He's the latino looking dude witht he lion tat in the middle of his chest.

Isnt tristenesco Tristan Swole aka Shredz? :D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #205 on: June 19, 2014, 05:29:58 AM »
Isnt tristenesco Tristan Swole aka Shredz? :D

Probably a gimmick account.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: June 19, 2014, 05:33:28 AM »
Tristen seems like the type of guy who preps for the apocolypse by pickling full size cucumbers

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #207 on: June 19, 2014, 05:36:34 AM »
Tristen seems like the type of guy who preps for the apocolypse by pickling full size cucumbers
Are you suggesting that tristen (haha oh brother what a name) prepares his cucumbers by storing them in his anus, just to make sure theyre handy for the end of days?

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #208 on: June 19, 2014, 05:36:51 AM »
I do not think anyone said he had a bad build.

People are giving him shit for spamming this board with his supplement company and trying to ignore the fact that what got his build was mostly drugs.  He probably would not be 170 soaking wet if you took away all the drugs. As stated, we are not saying he has a bad build, but hes trying to market himself like he got that build from his supps. Of course he has a good physique. Its just the way he goes about it, which is pretty lame.

I started in on these guys after they came on here threatening another competitor acting like the second coming of the Gotti boys. This dude also admitted to gay 4 pay. I never denied any of them had great physiques. Nobody could.  They are DA resurrected. If the lil dude addresses his "goon squad" buddies bull shit threats and the decision to give up his manhood for money I'd cut the shit. I could give a shit about the supp peddling because that's the hustle. He is in the industry.

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #209 on: June 19, 2014, 05:41:05 AM »

Throwing this one out there for the man who pushes back against the fingerbang harder than the Palestinians against the Israelis....JOEY SWOLL

;D

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: June 19, 2014, 05:44:19 AM »

Tristan does seem like the type to suck off 12 men a day to find the best tasting high-protein dressing for his Bber salads.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #211 on: June 19, 2014, 05:56:21 AM »
I wear a belt every workout. It's how I keep a tight waist and 6 pack at 245, straps for some shrugs I got in

ya cause it's the belt maintaining your 6 pack not the gh your pounding.  ::)

fuck off with that bullshit bro. there are guys here have been doing this a very long time so take that shit to another board where it'll get bought.

who do you think your talking to here? or are you truly stupid enough to believe what you wrote. cause I think it's possible you are that fucking dumb.
b

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #212 on: June 19, 2014, 05:58:24 AM »
Lol
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #213 on: June 19, 2014, 06:05:05 AM »

fuck off with that bullshit bro. there are guys here have been doing this a very long time so take that shit to another board where it'll get bought.

who do you think your talking to here? or are you truly stupid enough to believe what you wrote. cause I think it's possible you are that fucking dumb.

Let him sell stupid bro. You know not a soul here will buy that bee pollen they're selling.

People that lie day in and day out tend to actually make the lie part of their reality.

Yet another DA like quality....

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #214 on: June 19, 2014, 06:32:03 AM »

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a feeling he's not referring to pickled cabbage, but Dennis Wolf's cock instead when he says his favorite food is Sauerkraut.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: June 19, 2014, 06:54:45 AM »

He's 22 years old...you've been training and carrying big guns and abs for longer than his whole life
S

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #216 on: June 19, 2014, 07:04:43 AM »
I don't go to 22 year old midget mulatto drug addicts for supplement advice. You're better off going to your local GNC store and talking to the guy with the bird chest and 13" pipe cleaners failing to fill the sleeves of his baggy polo tucked into his cheap khaki Dockers.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #217 on: June 19, 2014, 07:08:41 AM »
He's 22 years old...you've been training and carrying big guns and abs for longer than his whole life

or conversely...he's 22 years old and he looks better now that you will ever look in your life...and you're not natural either.

no flame,...I just don't see what point you're trying to make

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #218 on: June 19, 2014, 07:13:53 AM »
Thanks bro, I'm working with Fakhri for nationals and that is the goal

Which one of these people is Fakhri?

??? Lotta balls on that couch and only Liu Kang is grabbin udder

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: June 19, 2014, 07:15:59 AM »

okay, I might have to change my answer...LOL.

that is one seriously gay picture

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: June 19, 2014, 07:17:55 AM »

Show some respect you fucking hater!!!!

They've got big MUSCLESSSSSSS!!!!!!

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: June 19, 2014, 07:20:00 AM »
or conversely...he's 22 years old and he looks better now that you will ever look in your life...and you're not natural either.

no flame,...I just don't see what point you're trying to make my disparaging the kids build

I look the best I can look within my minimal commitment

I am not disparaging the kids build, he's thick and lean and impressive, its the comments he makes....belts give him a six pack? NOTHING  to do with the pharmaceuticals he is on to weigh 245lbs and still carry a 6 pack?

Are you saying you agree with such statements? weighing 245lbs at a short height and still carry a 6 pack from a belt?
S

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: June 19, 2014, 07:21:52 AM »

I am not disparaging the kids build, he's thick and lean and impressive, its the comments he makes....belts give him a six pack? NOTHING  to do with the pharmaceuticals he is on to weigh 245lbs and still carry a 6 pack?

Are you saying you agree with such statements? weighing 245lbs at a short height and still carry a 6 pack from a belt?

Yes and No....the pharmaceuticals are obviously giving him the muscle....but it is an old school custom to wear your belt constantly, the thought being it keeps your wiast  from expanding under heavy exertion.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: June 19, 2014, 07:23:53 AM »

Tristen is not given the GB treatment because of his physique but just because of his typical Bbers lies (more so as he's pushing supplements) and because he's an idiot or does his best to look like one. There's no steroids for low IQs.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: June 19, 2014, 07:24:42 AM »
Thulsa Doom 2010. echoed what I have said quite a few times about these guys...they are in the industry, that's the hustle. I don't have a problem with people trying to make a living.  and I don't think a single one of them is gay, they are just doing what they think they need to do to make a name for themself....and if they have to grin and bare it, and take some homo  pictures with a fag photographer oh well

now, the weird little midget that this thread is originally about, that dude is gay...LOL