Author Topic: The Phonier You Are The More People Love You  (Read 2039 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: The Phonier You Are The More People Love You
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2014, 08:37:49 PM »
I disagree. Being fake only gets you so far in life. Fakers end up being disliked. They get their foot in the door with charm but can't follow up with reliability.

For "people who speak the truth" not being liked. There are people who pride themselves in "speaking the truth" but basically they are dicks who like to offend people. People that revel in others discomfort by "speaking the truth" when they would have been better off keeping their mouths shut. People that just have to give their opinion when it's not even been asked in the first place. Such people also have a hard time when "people speak the truth" about them.

There's a reason people are disliked, it's not because they speak the truth but because they see themselves as bright shining beacons of truthfulness and don't know when to shut the fuck up.
;D

I think it's kinda like when guys complain about women not liking 'nice' guys. This 'niceness' may be questionable..
follow the arrows

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2014, 08:52:31 PM »
;D

I think it's kinda like when guys complain about women not liking 'nice' guys. This 'niceness' may be questionable..
The niceness is always dishonest, theyre EXPECTING to get something for their niceness. Specifically, vagina.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2014, 09:01:34 PM »
The niceness is always dishonest, theyre EXPECTING to get something for their niceness. Specifically, vagina.
haha yes! It's not nice if you're expecting something in return.
follow the arrows