Author Topic: "Shadow Pro" from Tnation  (Read 2597 times)

Jeannay

• Getbig I
"Shadow Pro" from Tnation
« on: June 18, 2014, 10:37:57 AM »
i found a Q&A thread in tnation (link is posted below), where the host claims to be an undercover ifbb pro who also competed at the mr olympia.
I dont have much clue about steroids and other bodybuilding pharma yet and search for trustful information. Is his advice legit, can he be trusted? What do you think

http://tnation.t-nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/qa_with_shadow_pro?id=6033384&pageNo=0

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: "Shadow Pro" from Tnation
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 11:57:38 AM »
Yeah I think he offers good advices.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 02:33:23 PM »
The ears... are they the shadow ears of mr texas? Branch Warren? lol he has big ears. Of course could be anyone's pic shadowed out haha. Phil Heath has big ears too.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 10:53:25 PM »
Just checked out his info and TBH it sounds legit, whether he is what he claims or not he knows his shit.

I have a feeling he is purposely trying to be conservative with some of his numbers for safety reasons and I respect that cause kids are idiots nowadays but still think he is legit, I mean 200mg of tren daily, 60mg of halo and 36 iu is seriously crazy so yes he is indeed in the mix.

Good find, keep us posted as more of his info comes in.  ;)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2014, 04:38:07 AM »
man i wana try halo one of these days. I had one source with 5mg tabs. 60mg sounds crazy.