Author Topic: nandrolone phenylpropionate. A good choice?  (Read 9147 times)

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
nandrolone phenylpropionate. A good choice?
« on: June 18, 2014, 09:48:41 PM »
Im thinking about using nandrolone phenylpropionate. Ive only read about it but it seems to have good qualities. Any one have experience with it? Thank you 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: nandrolone phenylpropionate. A good choice?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 10:44:20 PM »
yup

I will never used Nandrolone deca again, NPP is where its at, deca just bloats the hell out of my face and NPP doesn't and I still get the indestructible joints despite less water retention, only thing is more pinning but I don't mind that.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2014, 12:27:44 AM »
yup

I will never used Nandrolone deca again, NPP is where its at, deca just bloats the hell out of my face and NPP doesn't and I still get the indestructible joints despite less water retention, only thing is more pinning but I don't mind that.

thanks. I will do

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2014, 03:46:47 AM »
yup

One more question. How much and how often do you recommend? Thanks 1th

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2014, 07:18:09 AM »
One more question. How much and how often do you recommend? Thanks 1th
the minimum IMO is 1cc every other day and that would give you 350 per week, it is stronger mg per mg then deca because it has less carbon attached to the ester, hence more nandrolone weight.

So 350 would almost be like taking in 425mg of deca in terms of strength minus the water weight and a slightly different feeling.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2014, 07:54:57 AM »
Imo NPP is the best steroid available.

Not as anabolic as tren ofc, but it comes without the range of horrible side effects (agitation, insomnia, hair loss, hideous acne).

It also potentially alleviates some of the side effects of long term testosterone use (by increasing collagen synthesis in the tendons, which testosterone reduces).

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2014, 08:54:17 AM »
the minimum IMO is 1cc every other day and that would give you 350 per week, it is stronger mg per mg then deca because it has less carbon attached to the ester, hence more nandrolone weight.

So 350 would almost be like taking in 425mg of deca in terms of strength minus the water weight and a slightly different feeling.

thanks. I cant wait to get started .

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2014, 07:03:05 PM »
NPP is a great addition to any cycle. It's in my top 5. Not better than tren, but used in conjunction with tren, or in conjunction with masteron, it can provide a lot of fullness and muscle growth if used in a solid dose of at least 350mg weekly. I have some NPP on hand I am thinking about throwing it in one of these days it's a good AAS for lean growth, the look it gives is somewhere between the watery but big, and the lean and mean look. Full, lean if diet is good, but don't expect lot of vacularity. And it is nandrolone, so MINIMAL SODIUM, otherwise water fall on your ass.

@nasum not everyone gets those side effects from tren in fact the only ones i get are sweating like a pig and slight insomnia but its ( the insomnia) easily fixed with benadryl before bed. LOL acne doesn't come from AAS it comes from your shitty hygeine. on any AAS shower 2-3 times a day and you will not get acne or at least VERY MINIMAL acne even on a high dose of something like tren, im 95% clear all around and running 700 tren and masteron. Coming off tren is a different story, I'm going to try tapering it this time cus i came off last year and god awful acne...

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2014, 08:49:50 AM »
What would be a good product to stack it with? I would like to stay on the lean as possible side. I was thinking masteron ,Test or maybe winstrol. But I never used nandrolone phenylpropionate so im not sure.               Thanks

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2014, 12:45:38 PM »
What would be a good product to stack it with? I would like to stay on the lean as possible side. I was thinking masteron ,Test or maybe winstrol. But I never used nandrolone phenylpropionate so im not sure.               Thanks

Test ofc.

I would use it in a test and npp first off, then you'll know if you can tolerate any potential side effects (npp is usually mild, but some people suffer side effects differently than others).

Definitely test at the very least, as npp will shut down your endogenous test production just like deca will. If your diet is in check you will stay lean on npp and test alone.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2014, 04:04:34 PM »
Just went through 50 ccs of Npp I love it! Gives better look for the summer than deca. Only problem I need at least 600-800 mg to get from it what I really want. I get sick of being a human pin cushion. I'm going to get back on deca and try to stay lean. Much easier with Npp.

I was running

600 sustanon
500-700 Npp (however much I could pin)
200-400 mast p

This is a great cycle you can look great without tren.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2014, 07:12:39 PM »
I have a good tolerance and I don't mind the pinning I just don't like to much of the water weight.  a little I don't mind..
I have Test prop and mast p as well so im going to use it. I do like winstrol . I used it few times and no sides except the joint problem after a couple weeks. But with the NPP it should take care of it.
 Maybe for the last few weeks I add the winstrol  if I need too.

I never even heard of NPP as of a couple weeks ago and I thought I have seen it all.lol
But thanks guys .This has been very helpful

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2014, 09:21:10 PM »
Test ofc.

I would use it in a test and npp first off, then you'll know if you can tolerate any potential side effects (npp is usually mild, but some people suffer side effects differently than others).

Definitely test at the very least, as npp will shut down your endogenous test production just like deca will. If your diet is in check you will stay lean on npp and test alone.
good post  8)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2014, 08:28:41 AM »
Any body use the npp to kick start a deca test cycle? Ide assume u run it 5 weeks till the long ester kicks in mayb some prop as well like mwf shots I may do this...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2014, 02:27:19 PM »
Any body use the npp to kick start a deca test cycle? Ide assume u run it 5 weeks till the long ester kicks in mayb some prop as well like mwf shots I may do this...
no, but that is a great idea though

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2014, 03:41:52 PM »

Echoing onetimehard, that is a great idea.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2014, 03:45:45 PM »
I figured it would b more common.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2014, 03:56:18 PM »
I figured it would b more common.

Thing is, it's usually dosed at 100mg/ml max and yet costs as much per vial as 500mg/ml of test or 300mg/ml of tren e.

So economically it is easier to inject yourself with ludicrous doses of a test/tren cycle than opting for a more conservative dose of npp.

That said, I still maintain it is fantastic and worth every penny.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2014, 04:07:30 PM »
Yea I figured instead of buying an oral just hit cc mwf  npp first couple weeks little nandro jump start in the system. Yes I hear u on the mg vs cost ratio is why I run my t400sust over prop 100mg ml cost of actual milligrams is a factor on my decisions alot

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2014, 05:17:11 PM »
Thing is, it's usually dosed at 100mg/ml max and yet costs as much per vial as 500mg/ml of test or 300mg/ml of tren e.

So economically it is easier to inject yourself with ludicrous doses of a test/tren cycle than opting for a more conservative dose of npp.

That said, I still maintain it is fantastic and worth every penny.

Nah it's not that expensive usually 25-35 per 10ml. If you pay more you're getting ripped of

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2014, 09:09:55 PM »
Nah it's not that expensive usually 25-35 per 10ml. If you pay more you're getting ripped of
Let's do some math.

in the case of;

100mg per cc of npp = $35

250mg per cc of deca = $50

npp has 3 carbon attached to weight which leaves 85% of the net weight to the compound nandrolone

deca has 10 carbon attached to weight which leaves only 60-65% of the net weight to the compound nandrolone.

so 85mg for 35 buck = 2.5mg per dollar of actual compound for npp

150mg for 50 buck = 3mg per dollar of actual compound for deca.

Not much of a price difference, also consider a more controllable compound with less water retention.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2014, 12:56:25 AM »
Let's do some math.

in the case of;

npp has 3 carbon attached to weight which leaves 85% of the net weight to the compound nandrolone

deca has 10 carbon attached to weight which leaves only 60-65% of the net weight to the compound nandrolone.

Not much of a price difference, also consider a more controllable compound with less water retention.

Interesting, didn't consider this.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2014, 11:22:12 AM »
Let's do some math.

in the case of;

from what i know phenylpropionate is a very special molecule.
even though it has a relatively low half life the molecule weight is pretty high.
it actually does have 9 carbons attached.  
youre getting CLOSE to the SAME amount of nandrolone with 100mg decanoate as with 100mg phenylpropionate.

the decanoate ester takes up 36% of the total weight, while phenylpropionate ester takes up 33%.

your calculation is wrong by the way, you get 10x the amount you calculated, because you took the cost for a vial but only calculated for 1ml.

so you actually get
67mg nandrolone per 100mg NPP for 35$ = 670mg of nandrolone per vial = 19mg for every 1$
and 160mg nandrolone per 250mg deca for 50$ = 1600mg of nandrolone per vial = 32mg for every 1$
so theres actually a BIG difference in pricing.

i still think NPP is better, but thats because homebrewing NPP costs the same as deca  ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2014, 02:40:45 PM »
from what i know phenylpropionate is a very special molecule.
even though it has a relatively low half life the molecule weight is pretty high.
it actually does have 9 carbons attached.  
youre getting CLOSE to the SAME amount of nandrolone with 100mg decanoate as with 100mg phenylpropionate.

the decanoate ester takes up 36% of the total weight, while phenylpropionate ester takes up 33%.

your calculation is wrong by the way, you get 10x the amount you calculated, because you took the cost for a vial but only calculated for 1ml.

so you actually get
67mg nandrolone per 100mg NPP for 35$ = 670mg of nandrolone per vial = 19mg for every 1$
and 160mg nandrolone per 250mg deca for 50$ = 1600mg of nandrolone per vial = 32mg for every 1$
so theres actually a BIG difference in pricing.

i still think NPP is better, but thats because homebrewing NPP costs the same as deca  ;D

Ya I must have been drunk when I wrote this and did not multiply by 10 for the sake 10cc in a vial, either way I got my point across, which was also wrong BTW.  ;D

the weight of the ester; I did not know it had 9c, which is extremely bizarre, anything else with a 4 day half life would only have 3c so my assumption made me look stupid  :D

Oh well, I guess price is a big difference afterall  :-\

Thanks for the corrections  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2014, 02:41:46 PM »
Interesting, didn't consider this.
lol sorry bro, my info was actually wrong  :'(