Author Topic: Do I Have Low Testosterone?  (Read 3250 times)

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
Do I Have Low Testosterone?
« on: June 19, 2014, 12:30:35 AM »
Just got my blood work back. FYI, I am 25 years old.

Total Testosterone = 588 ng/dL

Do I have low testosterone for my age? Some websites say that I do...

I hope I can get on the sauce

Need your input getbiggaz

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Do I Have Low Testosterone?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2014, 12:44:48 AM »
nope not low. Not high either but you are fine, you are not going to get a doctor to prescribe you test if that is what you are asking, not with those numbers.,

The average for your age is 650 and high for your age 900, low for your age is, I would say ummm....350-400 maybe give or take, so unless you are below that I doubt you will get a prescription.

NOT CROSS OVER TO THE DARK SIDE DAM IT  >:(

KIDDING KIDDING  ;D

warez4gold

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2014, 01:25:40 AM »
nope not low. Not high either but you are fine, you are not going to get a doctor to prescribe you test if that is what you are asking, not with those numbers.,

The average for your age is 650 and high for your age 900, low for your age is, I would say ummm....350-400 maybe give or take, so unless you are below that I doubt you will get a prescription.

KIDDING KIDDING  ;D

thanks for the feedback bro. yes, i agree with everything you just said. similar to what i've been reading online. i will crossover to the dark side soon

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2014, 02:44:58 AM »

KIDDING KIDDING  ;D

should be higher then that. When I was around that age the average range was 228-778-NG. That is a tad low for being 25 years old but damn far from getting HRT like OTH said. Try exercising more and getting more sex then it should go up a bit. DHEA works for me but your probably to young to mess with DHEA. Arimidex taken EOd will boost natural test a bit or try a few shots of HCG and you should feel a little better.HCG,Nolva,Arimidex will all boost natural Test a little bit . don"t use all of them pick the HCG and arimidex or nolva and take it for a month and do more bloodwork and I bet it raises.

warez4gold

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2014, 10:51:02 AM »
should be higher then that. When I was around that age the average range was 228-778-NG. That is a tad low for being 25 years old but damn far from getting HRT like OTH said. Try exercising more and getting more sex then it should go up a bit. DHEA works for me but your probably to young to mess with DHEA. Arimidex taken EOd will boost natural test a bit or try a few shots of HCG and you should feel a little better.HCG,Nolva,Arimidex will all boost natural Test a little bit . don"t use all of them pick the HCG and arimidex or nolva and take it for a month and do more bloodwork and I bet it raises.

thanks WW! i appreciate the input. i will certainly look into this. i have a source from a good friend so i should be able to score some legit HCG. i have a few questions...

correct me if i'm wrong, but i should take HCG with either adex or nolva? how much HCG would you recommend i take and how often for x1 month? how much adex or nolva should i take along with that EOd?

i have some t gel laying around; 50mg of test per sachet... i have x30 sachets. it's from the pharma. should i use this for a bit of a boost? if so, how much and how often? i'm pretty sure its a fast acting test gel so it shouldn't fuck with my HPTA like cyp or enth would if i took it for an extended period... do you think i need any anti-e's with this stuff?

thanks

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2014, 12:20:37 PM »
Six months ago my total test level came back in the 1300's which of course was flagged as being too high. I am on HRT. I inject, per my doctor's prescription 150 mg a week. I also inject 250 HCG on each of the last two days prior to the test injection. I only occasionally take Arimidex. The HCG and Arimidex are not prescribed by my doctor and he doesn't know I am using them.

When I did labs at the end of May, I went off everything for two weeks prior. This time my labs came back with my test being at 550, which is well within the normal range and certainly not bad for a nearly 70 year old man.

Imagine how folks who self dose testosterone must screwing up their systems. This is definitely not something where you want to use the theory that if a little is good, more is better. Overdosing testosterone can play havoc with your health. For advice on what to take to keep your testosterone levels within the normal range without going too low or too high, check out this website, http://www.allthingsmale.com/index.html. There is some good information available on the site albeit generalized. For more specific diagnosis, treatment and advice, you'd have to become Dr. John Crisler's patient.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2014, 12:38:08 PM »

No. Mine was 384 @ 28. They promptly put me on Cyp.

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2014, 09:50:13 PM »
thanks WW! i appreciate the input. i will certainly look into this. i have a source from a good friend so i should be able to score some legit HCG. i have a few questions...

correct me if i'm wrong, but i should take HCG with either adex or nolva? how much HCG would you recommend i take and how often for x1 month? how much adex or nolva should i take along with that EOd?

i have some t gel laying around; 50mg of test per sachet... i have x30 sachets. it's from the pharma. should i use this for a bit of a boost? if so, how much and how often? i'm pretty sure its a fast acting test gel so it shouldn't fuck with my HPTA like cyp or enth would if i took it for an extended period... do you think i need any anti-e's with this stuff?

thanks

brother you don"t really need too much HCG I would buy at least 25,000 IU's just to have around. HCG is so cheap it's a good product to have around. I would immediately shoot at least 1,500 IU's twice a week till you get through 10,000 IU's, so 8 shots spread out through a month should do the trick. I would stack a small 20mg dose of Nolva EOD for 4 weeks and also throw in 50mg clomid for about a month. Your Test level has no choice but to raise. I bet you get into the 700Ng range. Maybe more.

I might skip using the androgel or whatever Testosterone gel you have. Your right it is just esterless Testosterone(basically those patches are just transdermal Test suspension as it is just transdermal Test base). The problem with the gel is it will raise your test level quick and you probably would raise your Test level quite a bit but once you run out of the gel your going to have another little crash. I would save the gel and use it with your next cycle as a pre-work-out product. Since Androgel is esterless Testosterone it works same day when you apply it so no reason to use it now.

The best and most healthy thing you can do is rest your body  up,,  even though you might not be that hurt. stay clean from AAS and use the anchileries you have and you will be back in top shape very soon and you will be natural. Next cycle I think you will blow up even larger.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2014, 11:41:46 PM »

if you want to get on the sauce, legally, just run a couple months of deca and tren and go get your test checked (complain to the doc you have no sex drive and no energy and whatnot).

most you'll get is a script for 200mg every 2 weeks though.. so about 2 bottles a year maybe.

not exactly worth it unless you're going to county jail or prison and want to maintain some size. lol (i had a script the whole time i was in. haha)

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2014, 03:46:48 AM »
if you want to get on the sauce, legally, just run a couple months of deca and tren and go get your test checked (complain to the doc you have no sex drive and no energy and whatnot).

most you'll get is a script for 200mg every 2 weeks though.. so about 2 bottles a year maybe.

not exactly worth it unless you're going to county jail or prison and want to maintain some size. lol (i had a script the whole time i was in. haha)

You got real lucky to get a script for Test while in jail. In my state they will take away your pain medication if your on it. They look at it like it's a privelage. They will only let you keep using medications if it's something serious like diabetes,medication for heart problems, or if you have any disease or infection they will let you take anti-biotics, not sure how you pulled off getting Test depot in jail. I don;t even know if they let you keep anti-anxiety medications in my state if you gget locked up. They try to get you on lame SSRI's.

I find it hard to believe. How long were you in? At some point you would of needed your primary doctor to write you a hard-copy. Who picked the prescription up at the pharmacy? I had no idea jail hospitals stocked testosterone unless they sent somebody to walgreens to pick up your prescription. Nothing is impossible but that is amazing they would let you keep using Test depot.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2014, 04:29:05 AM »
No. Mine was 384 @ 28. They promptly put me on Cyp.
Damn... Mine was 214 @ 40, and I was sent home with the comment that unless it was below 180 and I was seriously depressed (instead of "just" mildly depressed, insomniac, weak, fat, chronically tired and no libido ::)) I wouldn't get jack.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2014, 11:23:19 AM »
Damn... Mine was 214 @ 40, and I was sent home with the comment that unless it was below 180 and I was seriously depressed (instead of "just" mildly depressed, insomniac, weak, fat, chronically tired and no libido ::)) I wouldn't get jack.
my friend, close to 50, was 220 and the Doctor said no to injections and gave him the cream  :-\

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2014, 11:32:58 AM »
Well, I did fib and tell them a doctor had me on the injections when I was in Houston and I wanted to get back on. Initially he tried to give me the cream and i told him no, I wanted the injections, for 2 reason.
1.Money
2.Children at home.

I'm prescribed 100mg Watson test/week, I get 2 bottles a year.

However, I took my results over to another doc I've seen for a long time for my addiction stuff, and he also wrote me a script. So technically im prescrived 200mg/week.  ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2014, 11:35:02 AM »
Well, I did fib and tell them a doctor had me on the injections when I was in Houston and I wanted to get back on. Initially he tried to give me the cream and i told him no, I wanted the injections, for 2 reason.
1.Money
2.Children at home.

I'm prescribed 100mg Watson test/week, I get 2 bottles a year.

However, I took my results over to another doc I've seen for a long time for my addiction stuff, and he also wrote me a script. So technically im prescrived 200mg/week.  ;D
haha nice  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2014, 02:11:17 PM »

I suspect it all depends on your doctor. I couldn't talk my previous doctor into prescribing me testosterone no matter what. I think he was trying to turn me into a woman. What he prescribed me, mainly Proscar or Finasteride for an enlarged prostate, didn't do shit for growing hair on my head and played havoc with my sex drive. Thank goodness he retired and I found a new urologist. Of course, I solved the prostate issues when I had a prostatectomy due to having prostate cancer. Had I not been on TRT, the cancer might not have been detected as early as it was. My current urologists had me doing labs several times a year.

warez4gold

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2014, 12:36:55 PM »
brother you don"t really need too much HCG I would buy at least 25,000 IU's just to have around. HCG is so cheap it's a good product to have around. I would immediately shoot at least 1,500 IU's twice a week till you get through 10,000 IU's, so 8 shots spread out through a month should do the trick. I would stack a small 20mg dose of Nolva EOD for 4 weeks and also throw in 50mg clomid for about a month. Your Test level has no choice but to raise. I bet you get into the 700Ng range. Maybe more.

I might skip using the androgel or whatever Testosterone gel you have. Your right it is just esterless Testosterone(basically those patches are just transdermal Test suspension as it is just transdermal Test base). The problem with the gel is it will raise your test level quick and you probably would raise your Test level quite a bit but once you run out of the gel your going to have another little crash. I would save the gel and use it with your next cycle as a pre-work-out product. Since Androgel is esterless Testosterone it works same day when you apply it so no reason to use it now.

The best and most healthy thing you can do is rest your body  up,,  even though you might not be that hurt. stay clean from AAS and use the anchileries you have and you will be back in top shape very soon and you will be natural. Next cycle I think you will blow up even larger.

thanks bro!