Author Topic: England are flying home tomorrow  (Read 3579 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: England are flying home tomorrow
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2014, 08:17:10 AM »
This airline is so horrendous!  I remember the first time flying into Europe I wanted to fly from city to city on 5 flights.  I thought I was getting this amazing deal.  After the first flight I didn't even bother with the rest and bought all new tickets. First flight took me to the middle of nowhere to which I thought was going to be Paris. Never ever again

lol XFACTOR got stitched up by Micahel O'Leary the Irish airline thief.

I know which airport you mean which is nowhere near paris lol...same for Frankfurt in Germany, the airport was renamed Frankfurt-Hahn...where it is actually in a small village called Hahn which is 1.5hrs from Frankfurt on Motorway....add insult to injury, I landed at 11pm last coach to the city is 11:05pm which I missed and all car hires were closed....had to stay in a near by hotel for the night

Unfortunately I just bought my Ibiza ticket with them for August, but hopefully on the way back I should be so trashed I won't notice.
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2014, 08:22:52 AM »
lol XFACTOR got stitched up by Micahel O'Leary the Irish airline thief.

I know which airport you mean which is nowhere near paris lol...same for Frankfurt in Germany, the airport was renamed Frankfurt-Hahn...where it is actually in a small village called Hahn which is 1.5hrs from Frankfurt on Motorway....add insult to injury, I landed at 11pm last coach to the city is 11:05pm which I missed and all car hires were closed....had to stay in a near by hotel for the night

Unfortunately I just bought my Ibiza ticket with them for August, but hopefully on the way back I should be so trashed I won't notice.

pm me your flight numbers bro

il try and hook up on it last minute  :)
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2014, 01:56:26 PM »
Bump  ::)
S

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2014, 02:32:59 PM »
lol what a sorry excuse for a team, maybe next time u should let the queen play

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2014, 02:36:23 PM »
I was hoping you get independence, so we can keep big scary fuckers like you away lol

you forgot 'no homo' in that post?

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2014, 10:49:04 PM »
England savagely defeated...again.