Author Topic: New video released in death of Mr. El Paso Daniel Saenz  (Read 10130 times)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
New video released in death of Mr. El Paso Daniel Saenz
« on: June 19, 2014, 07:40:48 AM »
Newly released and shocking security video shows the moment an unarmed and handcuffed bodybuilder was shot dead by an El Paso police officer outside the city jail.

The disturbing footage shows former Mr. El Paso, Daniel Saenz, 37, being dragged through the corridors and then outside, after guards refused to admit him because he was harming himself and was bleeding from a head wound.

Once outside, the shirtless man struggles against Officer Jose Flores and another guard who lose control of him - causing Flores to reach first for his taser, then stop and instead pull his gun which goes off when the guard knocks his trigger finger.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2662107/The-shocking-moment-police-officer-shot-dead-unarmed-handcuffed-bodybuilder-outside-jail-tried-hospital.html#ixzz3560zO6nf

Shot at 18:57
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: New video released in death of Mr. El Paso Daniel Saenz
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2014, 03:25:37 PM »
Accidental discharge of peace.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2014, 03:48:24 PM »
Next time he should not struggle so much.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2014, 09:18:23 PM »
that cop fired out of anger, not out of fear for his life or public safety.  dude was a pain in the ass, sure, but he was laying on the ground - not a threat to anyone at the moment.

You or I, we could have shot and said we feared for life, it could have gone either way.  Cops have a HIGHER burden to pull the trigger.  They're given tasers for times like this. 

This cop should be fired and prosecuted.  If not, he may do it again.  This cop was pissed off and fired that gun out of anger and frustration - there wasn't fear for his life when he fired, no way.  Then fudging with the body for almost a minute before calling it in?  LOL... these two fckups shouldn't be on the job.  I respect cops and the tough job they do - but when they screw up, i support prosecuting the shit out of them.   

I wonder if their initial report was "modified" once they saw the camera footage.  Looking over his shoulder a lot, lol, looking for witnesses.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2014, 09:26:49 PM »
PIP Daniel "Mr. El Paso" Saenz. When will the bodybuilding persecution stop?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2014, 09:26:55 PM »
that cop fired out of anger, not out of fear for his life or public safety.  dude was a pain in the ass, sure, but he was laying on the ground - not a threat to anyone at the moment.

You or I, we could have shot and said we feared for life, it could have gone either way.  Cops have a HIGHER burden to pull the trigger.  They're given tasers for times like this.  

This cop should be fired and prosecuted.  If not, he may do it again.  This cop was pissed off and fired that gun out of anger and frustration - there wasn't fear for his life when he fired, no way.  Then fudging with the body for almost a minute before calling it in?  LOL... these two fckups shouldn't be on the job.  I respect cops and the tough job they do - but when they screw up, i support prosecuting the shit out of them.  

I wonder if their initial report was "modified" once they saw the camera footage.  Looking over his shoulder a lot, lol, looking for witnesses.

x2. Though, since we were not there it is hard to determine if they felt threatened or feared for their life. Both of those (fear and threat) are subjective emotions and experiences. You really cannot quantify those feelings, so its hard to determine if they actually felt fear or threat or not. However, the guy was HANDCUFFED!! How does he pose a danger at this point?  :-\ :-\
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2014, 09:36:14 PM »
x2. Though, since we were not there it is hard to determine if they felt threatened or feared for their life. Both of those (fear and threat) are subjective emotions and experiences. You really cannot quantify those feelings, so its hard to determine if they actually felt fear or threat or not. However, the guy was HANDCUFFED!! How does he pose a danger at this point?  :-\ :-\

yeah, the worst case was, he might stand up and run away and headbutt someone. 

He was wiggly and he wasn't giving up.  They were tired and certainly pissed off that he wasn't obeying their authority.  But he was in a damn unloading dock in handcuffs.  He wasn't going anywhere.  Not a chance.  He was no danger to society, and only a danger to the cops due to their shitty conditioning lol. 

I can't wait to see if theit initial report had him standing up and attacking them, and cop firing as he fell backwards, fearing for his life lol.  Idiots always write that shit up textbook, then never get prosecuted for LYING in the report. 

IF IF IF the cop "actually" feared for his life, then he is too fragile to be a cop.   Cause if he's legitimiately scared for his life & willing to shoot any wiggly person on handcuffs, lol, that's a very bad thing for a cop haha.  THis little butterfly shouldn't be wearing a badge if he's that soft.   looking at his body language and the struggle - and letting go of taser to choose a bullet.... very tough for anyone to defend the cop.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2014, 09:57:47 PM »
http://www.elpasotimes.com/news/ci_25977240/city-releases-video-fatal-police-shooting-el-paso

Last year, the state attorney general denied the first request by the Times to make the video public after city lawyers argued that the case was still under investigation.

With the conclusion of the criminal investigation by the Texas Rangers and El Paso Police Department, city attorneys in March argued that the video should be withheld for several other reasons, including the right to privacy of the deceased, a potential lawsuit against the city by Saenz's family and that releasing the video could endanger the life of the officer involved in the shooting.

So now he can perpetually claim the usual BS "fearing for his life" excuse when he shoots others...

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2014, 10:14:37 PM »
From one who knows, none of us has knowledge to cast guilt onto anyone in this tragedy. But I will say this. More often than not, these types of scenarios result from one or more having engaged in the use of illicit/recreational drugs and/or drinking too much alcohol. Or, some type of mental illness, that the other mentions can make just that much worse.

Horrible situation.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2014, 10:26:27 PM »
Bath salts. Lavender scented death.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2014, 11:07:01 PM »
I want to say something about Bethovens 9th symphony....

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2014, 12:50:57 AM »
From one who knows, none of us has knowledge to cast guilt onto anyone in this tragedy. But I will say this. More often than not, these types of scenarios result from one or more having engaged in the use of illicit/recreational drugs and/or drinking too much alcohol. Or, some type of mental illness, that the other mentions can make just that much worse.

Horrible situation.

bro he shot someone wearing hand cuffs while on the floor

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2014, 02:51:22 AM »
Cops are supposed to handle all kinds of situations in a professional matter. (that's what they are trained for) Shooting a handcuffed guy on the ground is not one of them! ??? ???
But that's fucking cops. They just think the are so fucking awesome.
I hope they do the same to him.
Fuck the Police

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2014, 03:22:09 AM »
Thank god he's not black...we'd never hear the end of it
S

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2014, 07:39:23 AM »

Very true  :-X

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2014, 07:44:24 AM »

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2014, 08:24:24 AM »
He was handcuffed

One cop should have gone to fetch coffee while this guy squirmed around in his cuffs

There was no need to draw.

Put me in a room with Mike Tyson in handcuffs and I'll happily poke the fucker with a stick all day. No need to shoot anyone.

the trainer

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2014, 08:35:05 AM »
Cowards should not be allowed to be cops cause they will reach for their gun and kill you at the slightest threat and say they fear for their lives, there should be some kind of test for bravery before you are allowed on the force.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2014, 08:41:09 AM »
people say 'how do we know what was going on in the cops head' and 'maybe he really did fear for his life'.

Cops should NOT be human when it comes to issuing bullets.  They should be well-trained machines.  They have unlimited officers (call them on the radio), they have lethal and non-lethal weapons.  They're well trained in the use of both.  And they've had plenty of classes on THE LAW and when they can/cannot shoot.  In this situation, they also have the advantage of being standing and not handcuffed, lol, which the dude on the ground sure didn't have.  They are trained so this DOESNT happen, so we don't have to worry about the individual fragile mindset of individual officers.  Their reaction should always be... the LAW.

This could be any of us.  Let's say we're at the bar, enjoying a drink, and our shit gets spiked, we have a reaction, and suddenly we're bouncing all over the place in handcuffs, out of our head, angry and scared, whatever.  Cops handcuff our ass.  We don't know why the dude fought - mental illness, drugs, or just being a jerk.   Cops can add more charges for resisting - they get their justice when he gets another month added to his sentence for their inconvenience that day.  But they can't just shoot.  

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2014, 05:13:58 PM »
Newly released and shocking security video shows the moment an unarmed and handcuffed bodybuilder was shot dead by an El Paso police officer outside the city jail.

The disturbing footage shows former Mr. El Paso, Daniel Saenz, 37, being dragged through the corridors and then outside, after guards refused to admit him because he was harming himself and was bleeding from a head wound.

Once outside, the shirtless man struggles against Officer Jose Flores and another guard who lose control of him - causing Flores to reach first for his taser, then stop and instead pull his gun which goes off when the guard knocks his trigger finger.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2662107/The-shocking-moment-police-officer-shot-dead-unarmed-handcuffed-bodybuilder-outside-jail-tried-hospital.html#ixzz3560zO6nf

Shot at 18:57
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

I used to live in El Paso and most of the police were actually pretty cool (a lot of them went to one of the same bars we soldiers went to) ... I never met Flores, but there were a couple tools ... especially Jimenez.  But Lockhart was a boss gringo.
~

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2014, 05:16:53 PM »

He was just "out for a walk" with his Skittles and an Arizona Ice Tea...... ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2014, 05:31:12 PM »
Shot while in handcuffs.........seems justifiable to me.
::)

Fucking power mad pigs of peace.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2014, 05:33:07 PM »
"In February, a grand jury declined to indict Flores after an allegedly thorough investigation."  ::)

He shot a handcuffed prisoner what more do they need!!

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2014, 05:36:05 PM »
How can they slap shoot?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2014, 05:38:30 PM »
Another criminal pig paid for vacation time after he murdered a human