Author Topic: Palin destroys Hillary in books sales  (Read 3344 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Palin destroys Hillary in books sales
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2014, 07:57:28 AM »
I'm sure you got the pre-order in already for "My time - Choomin through History" when Obama's book comes out.   :D
na. i havent read for lesiure in like 2 years.

oh well i am reading this book called Drug Lord now...that dont count tho

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2014, 03:24:44 PM »
Most obama voters are too invested emotionally in him to admit what the rest pf us know

Obama are a cult leader at best. Oh, let's all vote for the smooth talking black guy based on NOTHING but the fact that he's, well, black and smooth talking. My friend, this is what I'm talking about. Masses of yelling, whooping and screaming halfwits whipped into a frenzy based on sweet fuck all. The same goes for the supporters of Stupid. This is why 40% of Americans didn't vote in the last election. For what? Would Romney have been better? I know you're all raised with the idea of a fair and just society where your vote makes a difference. I also realize that you need to keep on believing that  :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2014, 03:33:14 PM »
Obama are a cult leader at best. Oh, let's all vote for the smooth talking black guy based on NOTHING but the fact that he's, well, black and smooth talking. My friend, this is what I'm talking about. Masses of yelling, whooping and screaming halfwits whipped into a frenzy based on sweet fuck all. The same goes for the supporters of Stupid. This is why 40% of Americans didn't vote in the last election. For what? Would Romney have been better? I know you're all raised with the idea of a fair and just society where your vote makes a difference. I also realize that you need to keep on believing that  :-\

Romney MIGHT have been better.  That was what I voted on vs 4 years of bama whoproved over 4 years he sucked ass and promised only 4 more years of the same

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2014, 03:36:14 PM »
Romney MIGHT have been better.  That was what I voted on vs 4 years of bama whoproved over 4 years he sucked ass and promised only 4 more years of the same

So you HAVE to vote Welfare or Stupid. There's no 3rd option?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2014, 03:39:10 PM »
So you HAVE to vote Welfare or Stupid. There's no 3rd option?

I voted for Ron Paul in the primary and Romney in the general. 

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2014, 03:42:25 PM »
I voted for Ron Paul in the primary and Romney in the general. 

Because you felt like you HAD to vote. Two average shit candidates yet you picked one?

What will happen when nobody turns up to vote in 2016 when yet another two selected lame ducks turn up with the usual bullshit lies?

That's a much stronger message. Yet everyone are blinded by 'civic duty' or 'patriotism'  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2014, 03:47:47 PM »
Because you felt like you HAD to vote. Two average shit candidates yet you picked one?

What will happen when nobody turns up to vote in 2016 when yet another two selected lame ducks turn up with the usual bullshit lies?

That's a much stronger message. Yet everyone are blinded by 'civic duty' or 'patriotism'  ::)

Ron paul was not shit and Romney destroyed faggotbama on all levels. 

as we see now re-electing fagbama was a disaster that many of us predicted