Author Topic: tren with masteron  (Read 2192 times)

swanzi85

• Getbig II
tren with masteron
« on: June 20, 2014, 12:03:51 PM »
Just wondering if taking masteron with tren will help nullify or reduce the drop in cardio caused by tren. I do conditioning type of wofkouts,like rushfit, on top of weight training 6 days a week. Thinking about tren and masteron at 200 mgs a week each with 300 mgs of test e. Baby doses but I'm more about the look and performance then size. Currently 200lbs at 6' 8-9% bodyfat. Thanks in advance. This section is a godsend.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: tren with masteron
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 02:09:22 PM »
Just wondering if taking masteron with tren will help nullify or reduce the drop in cardio caused by tren. I do conditioning type of wofkouts,like rushfit, on top of weight training 6 days a week. Thinking about tren and masteron at 200 mgs a week each with 300 mgs of test e. Baby doses but I'm more about the look and performance then size. Currently 200lbs at 6' 8-9% bodyfat. Thanks in advance. This section is a godsend.
I don't know the answer to your question but just curious as to why you suspect masteron would?.

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 05:43:07 PM »
I don't know the answer to your question but just curious as to why you suspect masteron would?.

Was told by someone that eq and masteron would aid in cardio. So just curious because I'm thinking of picking up such a blend. If not I'll probably just go with eq and test. Will 600 mgs be enough? I hear anything less then a gram is useless but I'm not trying to bulk either. I eat around 200-250 grams of protein a day around 3000-3500 cals when not binging. Thanks forbthe reply

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 08:41:44 PM »
Was told by someone that eq and masteron would aid in cardio. So just curious because I'm thinking of picking up such a blend. If not I'll probably just go with eq and test. Will 600 mgs be enough? I hear anything less then a gram is useless but I'm not trying to bulk either. I eat around 200-250 grams of protein a day around 3000-3500 cals when not binging. Thanks forbthe reply
Oh I see,

As for 600mg, yes that is great. All this ''anything less then a gram'' shit is utter non sense.
 Sounds good, you have your diet in order, your plan is sound   ;)

dustin

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2014, 11:50:46 AM »
No.

Mast won't help. Adding more androgens may slow you down when more. People are apparently trying asthma meds to combat the tren cardio hit but I haven't tried that. I just run with my wife and muscle it out.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2014, 02:02:33 PM »
Tren is powerful shit.  Hydrogen bomb in a bottle.  I have used up to 4 grams of test cyp a week and felt great, but 400 mg of Tren E. and I am awake all night like i just railed an 8 ball of meth in 2 minutes. 
sweating, anxiety, TEMPERRRRRRRR.  That being said it does make you look fucking awesome.  The ony way i would ever do it again would be with xanax and vikes or percs to take the edge off.  Nubain doesn't do much of anything for me and I have IV'd 60 mg at once.  felt dizzy but not good or high in any way.

Simple Simon

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2014, 02:10:56 PM »
Just used a tren/mast/eq mix for three weeks
100mgs tren
200 mgs EQ
100mgs Mast a week each
was using 250mgs Test E but dropped that for the tree weeks.
Great results

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2014, 02:32:51 PM »
Thanks for the replys guys. Going to try 200mgs tren, 200 mgs npp with 200 mgs of test in 2 weeks on a cut.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2014, 02:40:12 PM »
Thanks for the replys guys. Going to try 200mgs tren, 200 mgs npp with 200 mgs of test in 2 weeks on a cut.

Definitely ease into the tren.  You can always add, you cant take out.