Author Topic: Would you ever date a girl with a child?  (Read 19219 times)

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
Would you ever date a girl with a child?
« on: June 20, 2014, 03:01:36 PM »
Single mother without money = easiest woman to get. I saw few examples of atractive woman with child who are in relantionship with total losers. They would never date them if they were single. I personaly have no interest in single moms, kid is just ruining it for me (i like children but not in this case). Child will probably always feel like you are an alien and woman is probably only trying to secure herself and a kid and will never truly love you. What about you GetBiggers, are you in relationships with single mothers? Does it work for you?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Re: Would you ever date a girl with a child?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 03:03:31 PM »
Went out with one, couldn't stand kid, was a whiny fat fucker. Totally undermined relationship, I can't respect people with fat kids. They're scumbags. She was a psychotic bitch too, EE tits blinded me to it all.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 03:05:04 PM »
Went out with one, couldn't stand kid, was a whiny fat fucker. Totally undermined relationship, I can't respect people with fat kids. They're scumbags. She was a psychotic bitch too, EE tits blinded me to it all.

For how long it lasted?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 03:07:57 PM »
If the child was older and lived with their dad?... yes.

Woman wonder why men do not want a steady relationship with them if they have kids.  Men want to be number 1, not number 2.  Kids are very heavy baggage.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2014, 03:09:15 PM »
For how long it lasted?

9 months but that was 8 months and 30 days too long. She moved here from abroad to be with me, by day 2 I realised I had made a horrible mistake but felt too guilty so tried to make it work when it was clear from outset it was doomed.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2014, 03:09:35 PM »
In a general sense, no. For me to bypass this, the situation would have to be unique.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2014, 03:10:48 PM »
i fucked a few, never dated them, just fucked them

i would get a laugh at them at times when i would go over and the kid was still up and they would get frustrated with their kid because the wouldnt go to sleep and mommy couldn't get the cawk that night

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2014, 03:11:12 PM »
just reading this on dating site (translated)

I am looking for someone who will love me and my soon to be born child

from 19yo chick.

She probably got knock up by some asshole and now looking for a "good guy" to take care of her and a child, bitch make me angry, I guess she was not interested in the good guys before. Enjoy your single mother role babe.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2014, 03:14:10 PM »
i fucked a few, never dated them, just fucked them

i would get a laugh at them at times when i would go over and the kid was still up and they would get frustrated with their kid because the wouldnt go to sleep and mommy couldn't get the cawk that night

I was fucking one over her kitchen table when kid walked in. Slut told me to keep going and told kid to piss off.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2014, 03:14:44 PM »
Thread title has an A'halo odeur..

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2014, 03:14:55 PM »

I was fucking one over her kitchen table when kid walked in. Slut told me to keep going and told kid to piss off.

great mother potential.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2014, 03:16:33 PM »
great mother potential.

Most waited til kids were in bed or were late night booty calls. She was a dealer too. Got busted and moved to other side of country.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2014, 03:24:07 PM »
Had a buddy of mine that went to pick up a single mom at her house for their first date.

He was sitting there on the couch waiting for her to finish getting ready when her 4 year old son ran by and punched him in the nuts with everything he had.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2014, 03:28:09 PM »
Had a buddy of mine that went to pick up a single mom at her house for their first date.

He was sitting there on the couch waiting for her to finish getting ready when her 4 year old son ran by and punched him in the nuts with everything he had.

What happend then? Did he change his mind?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2014, 03:29:52 PM »

Probably shows you just how undisciplined the child was. Imagine dealing with the child on a daily basis. Also imagine this child as a teenager or an adult.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2014, 03:30:59 PM »

He had himself a threesome.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2014, 03:34:12 PM »

She actually looked pretty good and had a nice home with a pretty successful business in the mortgage industry but in the end he just couldn't deal with that kid.

They'd be in the store and the brat would be running up and down the aisles and when they went to eat the kid would just stand up and walk around right there in the restaurant.

From a single mom standpoint she actually had a lot of good qualities but she would never discipline her kid so eventually he just bailed after a few months.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2014, 03:35:00 PM »
I was out once in a networking nightout/event...met this intern extremely good looking and she was hitting on me but seemed more interested in me as a person and very chilled and down to earth not materialistic and was like that on a plate I sensed something wasn't right as I usually have to work a little harder for this....lo and behold I find out she's a single mum to disabled child. I was out of there as politely as possible.
S

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2014, 03:42:43 PM »
I was out once in a networking nightout/event...met this intern extremely good looking and she was hitting on me but seemed more interested in me as a person and very chilled and down to earth not materialistic and was like that on a plate I sensed something wasn't right as I usually have to work a little harder for this....lo and behold I find out she's a single mum to disabled child. I was out of there as politely as possible.

Haha well at least you didn't give her the Ole "Irish Goodbye" 8)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2014, 03:53:44 PM »
She actually looked pretty good and had a nice home with a pretty successful business in the mortgage industry but in the end he just couldn't deal with that kid.

They'd be in the store and the brat would be running up and down the aisles and when they went to eat the kid would just stand up and walk around right there in the restaurant.

From a single mom standpoint she actually had a lot of good qualities but she would never discipline her kid so eventually he just bailed after a few months.
permissive parenting is not a good quality. And had he got serious, she wouldn't want him yelling or disciplining the child, and would always take up for him and condone the child's behavior.
The child is not the problem, the child's behavior due to the mother's lack of disciplining the child is.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2014, 03:57:11 PM »
If the mother is single, it could be for a variety of reasons, but whichever it is, it's likely hard on the child.  Not surprising if some of them are a little wacky.
Y

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2014, 03:57:19 PM »
Raising another man's castoffs is for bottoms like the trainer.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2014, 03:58:42 PM »
permissive parenting is not a good quality. And had he got serious, she wouldn't want him yelling or disciplining the child, and would always take up for him and condone the child's behavior.
The child is not the problem, the child's behavior due to the mother's lack of disciplining the child is.

This is why warning bells went off when child was a moany little shit. Mother let him take so much time off school, God I hated her. Like I said, blinded (at times literally) by her tits.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2014, 04:01:11 PM »
Raising another man's castoffs is for bottoms like the trainer.

Hate to say this as my biggest fear dumping my kid's mom was the thought of my son calling another man "dad" but my ex's (now) husband is a good lad and looks after my son well. They have another kid together which helps I guess. Son calls me dad and his "other dad" by his Christian name. Long as my son is happy and being brought up well I can't complain. I made choice to end relationship I have to deal with results and from that perspective all is good.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2014, 04:06:14 PM »
You'll find as you get older, women with children are the norm, not the exception.