Author Topic: Would you ever date a girl with a child?  (Read 19176 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Would you ever date a girl with a child?
« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2014, 08:42:08 AM »
I tell ya what...

You tell a single mom that you'll change the kid's shitty diaper while she 'takes a few minutes for herself', you are 1000% guaranteed to get laid, and get laid good, that night.  She'll pull out all the stop for that one.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2014, 09:00:44 AM »
I tell ya what...

You tell a single mom that you'll change the kid's shitty diaper while she 'takes a few minutes for herself', you are 1000% guaranteed to get laid, and get laid good, that night.  She'll pull out all the stop for that one.

I see it more like if a woman says "I got a kid" and I says "Well, no then" and 24 hours later she comes back and says "The child is no more" then I know I've got something I can work with.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2014, 09:56:15 AM »
I tell ya what...

Not sure if I'm still in the mood after smelling that organic peanut butter :-\

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2014, 10:15:11 AM »
Single whore mothers, POS sperm donors, and their bastard kids.... should be exterminated. 

Simple Simon

« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2014, 10:19:01 AM »
Single whore mothers, POS sperm donors, and their bastard kids.... should be exterminated. 
Brutal self loathing son of single parent of peace.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2014, 10:33:07 AM »
Did you want custody? Did you try to get it?  No matter how "good" or decent the other guy is, how can you stand to see your own son raised by another man?  If you had a terminal disease or were on your deathbed, I could see you giving it your blessing, but otherwise, no way!  I have never understood how any guy who considers himself a "man" could walk away from parenting his own son.  A daughter I could see (I know it's horribly sexist to say that) but your own son?  Never!  I would break the law, kidnap my child, move abroad, or take a life before I let someone take my son away from me.

If the other guy is decent your son will come to think of him as his father.  You will just be the guy who visits.  That decent man is there every single day.  When your son has nightmares, learns to ride a bike, has his first date, needs help with homework, flies a kite, learns to drive etc. That guy will be there for him.  You won't.  You can't compete with that kind of presence--not to mention emotional and financial support.  Of course, if you don't care or don't love the kid maybe it is just as well you are not the father in his life.  :'(

just out of curiosity why would you feel different if it was a daughter?

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: June 21, 2014, 10:44:34 AM »
I did about three times. I had kids too so I didn't see it as a problem. But they were all over 35, with incomes more than mine in 3 of the cases. Still were issues. If I was younger, unattached, it would be a wham bam thank you ma'am. Not raising another man's kid.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #82 on: June 21, 2014, 11:24:10 AM »
Yes .. single moms are great for quickies..
In most cases they have low self esteem...
Easy pick up... ;D

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #83 on: June 21, 2014, 11:57:21 AM »
Used to love it back in college.  Playing with the kid counts as time invested.  So while I played video games with a Rug rat, I was racking up pussy points.

I'd take a kid to a museum over a dumb shit romcom. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #84 on: June 21, 2014, 12:06:36 PM »
I tell ya what...

Or you become her buddy who she asks to watch her kids while she goes out and blows dudes at the bar.
A

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #85 on: June 21, 2014, 12:07:32 PM »
I tell ya what...

Aren't you from Florida?  Have you ever dated a girl WITHOUT a kid?
 ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #86 on: June 21, 2014, 12:11:23 PM »
I tell ya what...

Or call the cops suspecting your are some kind of pedo.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 21, 2014, 12:58:33 PM »
just out of curiosity why would you feel different if it was a daughter?

It is not that I would feel dramatically different, but I think--and certainly historically this is true--men tend to have an emotional connection with their sons that they do not have with their daughters (women have a similar connection with their daughters that they don't have with their sons).  This is a connection that cuts across timelines and virtually all cultures.  If you are male, your son is a part of you--literally an extension of you--in a way that your daughter is not.  I would no more give up my son than cut off my right arm.  And I would do anything possible--legal or illegal--to retain custody of my male child.  Is that sexist?  Perhaps some would view it that way, but I would expect a mother to do the same thing for her daughter, and I would think it perfectly appropriate--not sexist or wrong.

There are some differences between men and women, but different does not have to mean wrong, superior, or inferior.  Think of it this way: when a woman gives birth, historically the one person she wants by her side during that moment is her mother.  That is a special bond that mother's and daughters share.  In modern times, fathers have been welcomed into the delivery room.  I think that is great for couples who want to that, but it is different from having a mother there.  There is a unity between mothers and daughters that no man can ever understand, copy, or replace.  A similar, but different, unity exists between a father and son and no woman can copy or replace it.  Again this a very ancient idea that cuts across virtually all cultures; it should hardly need explaining.  That said, obviously, there are a lot of "men" who do not feel very connected to their sons, have no qualms about giving up custody, or having some other guy raising and providing for his son--while he enjoys visitation rights.  That could never be me.

Simple Simon

« Reply #88 on: June 21, 2014, 01:00:21 PM »
It is not that I would feel dramatically different, but I think--and certainly historically this is true--men tend to have an emotional connection with their sons that they do not have with their daughters (women have a similar connection with their daughters that they don't have with their sons).  This is a connection that cuts across timelines and virtually all cultures.  If you are male, your son is a part of you--literally an extension of you--in a way that your daughter is not.  I would no more give up my son than cut off my right arm.  And I would do anything possible--legal or illegal--to retain custody of my male child.  Is that sexist?  Perhaps some would view it that way, but I would expect a mother to do the same thing for her daughter, and I would think it perfectly appropriate--not sexist or wrong.

There are some differences between men and women, but different does not have to mean wrong, superior, or inferior.  Think of it this way: when a woman gives birth, historically the one person she wants by her side during that moment is her mother.  That is a special bond that mother's and daughters share.  In modern times, fathers have been welcomed into the delivery room.  I think that is great for couples who want to that, but it is different from having a mother there.  There is a unity between mothers and daughters that no man can ever understand, copy, or replace.  The same unity exists between a father and son and no woman can copy or replace it.  Again this a very ancient idea that cuts across virtually all cultures; it should hardly need explaining.  That said, obviously, there are a lot of "men" who do not feel very connected to their sons, have no qualms about giving up custody, or having some other guy raising and providing for his son--while he enjoys visitation rights.  That could never be me.
Women have daughters for life, they have their sons until they get married.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #89 on: June 21, 2014, 01:02:09 PM »
I tell ya what...

Vince makes offers like this all the time, even to strangers.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 21, 2014, 01:39:21 PM »

There are some differences between men and women, but different does not have to mean wrong, superior, or inferior.  Think of it this way: when a woman gives birth, historically the one person she wants by her side during that moment is her mother.  That is a special bond that mother's and daughters share.  In modern times, fathers have been welcomed into the delivery room.  I think that is great for couples who want to that, but it is different from having a mother there.  There is a unity between mothers and daughters that no man can ever understand, copy, or replace.  A similar, but different, unity exists between a father and son and no woman can copy or replace it.  Again this a very ancient idea that cuts across virtually all cultures; it should hardly need explaining.  That said, obviously, there are a lot of "men" who do not feel very connected to their sons, have no qualms about giving up custody, or having some other guy raising and providing for his son--while he enjoys visitation rights.  That could never be me.
cool thans for the answer. I get your point and for many maybe it is like this but as a father to a daughter this is very far from how it is for me

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #91 on: June 21, 2014, 01:46:01 PM »

The relationship between a father and son and father and daughter are different. The relationship a father has with a daughter is generally more affectionate and paternal.  Its more socially acceptable for a father to show affection toward his daughter than it is toward a son, especially as the son ages.   For a lot of men, the intent of their relationship with a son is to raise a man while with a daughter it is to preserve their idealized perception of purity and youth.
A

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 21, 2014, 02:52:27 PM »
The relationship between a father and son and father and daughter are different. The relationship a father has with a daughter is generally more affectionate and paternal.  Its more socially acceptable for a father to show affection toward his daughter than it is toward a son, especially as the son ages.   For a lot of men, the intent of their relationship with a son is to raise a man while with a daughter it is to preserve their idealized perception of purity and youth.

This is an archaic and dangerous perception of women.  The goal should be to raise an educated and self sufficient man or woman.  Thinking about "preserving... purity and youth" is something we see in the Middle East and even leads to things like "honor killings" where a family decides to kill their daughter because they decide she is no longer "pure" or she is otherwise corrupted.  Sounds absurd but it is true. 

•Your daughter is raped so instead of going after the rapist, you kill the daughter?

•Just a few moths ago they killed a young woman outside of a courthouse because she dared to marry the man she loved rather than the man the family had chosen for her.

• Just a couple years ago a father killed his daughter because they decided she had become too Westernized. :(

'Westernized' Daughter Dies After Being Run Over by Father
http://abcnews.go.com/WN/US/westernized-muslim-daughter-dies-run-father/story?id=8983198

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: June 21, 2014, 02:59:36 PM »
Be careful...you just might fall in love or lust. My first date with a girl with child ended in marriage. A long marriage (ending in a long agonizing death) with daughter giving me the finger after wife died. Dated another with a house full of teens. She was 30 years younger and was a sexaholic. Relationship soon exploded with her nose deep into drugs. Married my 3rd date with girl with child. Fortunately an adult child we hardly see.

Be careful!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 21, 2014, 02:59:43 PM »
This is an archaic and dangerous perception of women.  The goal should be to raise an educated and self sufficient man or woman.  Thinking about "preserving... purity and youth" is something we see in the Middle East and even leads to things like "honor killings" where a family decides to kill their daughter because they decide she is no longer "pure" or she is otherwise corrupted.  Sounds absurd but it is true. 

•Your daughter is raped so instead of going after the rapist, you kill the daughter?

•Just a few moths ago they killed a young woman outside of a courthouse because she dared to marry the man she loved rather than the man the family had chosen for her.

• Just a couple years ago a father killed his daughter because they decided she had become too Westernized. :(

'Westernized' Daughter Dies After Being Run Over by Father
http://abcnews.go.com/WN/US/westernized-muslim-daughter-dies-run-father/story?id=8983198

I doubt Archer was talking about THIS level of extreme, obviously.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 21, 2014, 03:12:29 PM »
I had kids too so I didn't see it as a problem. But they were all over 35, with incomes more than mine in 3 of the cases.

Their kids were earning more than you   :o
S

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #96 on: June 21, 2014, 03:35:02 PM »
Do you ever think before you type anything at all?

Yes jeff because I'm sure your around 21 year old girls all the fucking  time ::) 

I don't know any young women without kids who would date  guy with kids. and the hotter and more stuck up the bitch is the more hung up she will be about a guy with kids, she wants to come first.
l

Simple Simon

« Reply #97 on: June 21, 2014, 03:47:57 PM »
Yes jeff because I'm sure your around 21 year old girls all the fucking  time ::) 

I don't know any young women without kids who would date  guy with kids. and the hotter and more stuck up the bitch is the more hung up she will be about a guy with kids, she wants to come first.
Psst...I used to be 21 you numb fucker.

And stop generalising, it makes you sound like a fucking idiot.
I was just on holiday and there was a guy there age 27 with his three year old daughter.
Women were all over him because they thought he was such a wonderful guy bringing his little girl on holiday.

Grow the fuck up and stop hanging around with shallow stupid bimbos.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 21, 2014, 03:52:13 PM »
I see it more like if a woman says "I got a kid" and I says "Well, no then" and 24 hours later she comes back and says "The child is no more" then I know I've got something I can work with.

hahahaha brutal  ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: June 21, 2014, 04:01:00 PM »
I dated a guy years ago that wanted to marry me. He had a son from his first marriage. His son was one year older than my son. I was happy being a step mum. I treated him like one of my own. I felt bad when the relationship ended as the boy had been looking forward to living with me, his father and my children.