Author Topic: Would you ever date a girl with a child?  (Read 19226 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Would you ever date a girl with a child?
« Reply #125 on: June 24, 2014, 12:37:21 AM »
I once dated an 18 year old with 2 kids  :-X

Whore of peace.

Simple Simon

« Reply #126 on: June 24, 2014, 01:17:58 AM »
Whore of peace.
Having children at 18 doesnt define you as a whore, it defines you as careless and stupid.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #127 on: June 24, 2014, 02:03:22 AM »
Having children at 18 doesnt define you as a whore, it defines you as careless and stupid.

Oh no,she was most certainly a slutty whore  :D
P

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #128 on: June 24, 2014, 03:16:59 AM »

children? or a child?

having children at 18 i'll bet every dollar of the $3k in my wallet that the 18yr girl had 2 baby daddy's... so yea, she's a whore by most self-respecting men's standards.

Simple Simon

« Reply #129 on: June 24, 2014, 04:14:14 AM »
children? or a child?

having children at 18 i'll bet every dollar of the $3k in my wallet that the 18yr girl had 2 baby daddy's... so yea, she's a whore by most self-respecting men's standards.

so two sexual partners at 18 is the definition of a whore?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #130 on: June 24, 2014, 04:43:18 AM »
nobody is perfect...a whore is a chick who can't learn from her mistakes. Two kids at 18 yeah thats a fucking whore
l

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #131 on: June 24, 2014, 04:50:22 AM »
nobody is perfect...a whore is a chick who can't learn from her mistakes. Two kids at 18 yeah thats a fucking whore
why? Most 18 year  old girls have had more then one sexpartner. She is irresponsible for even getting pregnant but i wouldnt count her as a whore just for  that

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: June 24, 2014, 05:15:16 AM »
children? or a child?

You call me a whore when you don't even know me or when I last had a sexual partner etc. I noticed you refer to many women as sluts and whores. I feel that you have issues with women in general. You would actually be a more likeable person if you didn't stereotype women as sluts/ whores. If you want the truth ... I never judged you or had any issue with you until you started calling me a whore for no reason. And for the record , just because I post here does not mean that you know me and can make that assumption about me.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #133 on: June 24, 2014, 05:16:50 AM »
I'm really not interested in girls under 30 who have kids, kind of think they're bad news. If it's a older milf though like Booty I'm down.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: June 24, 2014, 05:17:00 AM »
why? Most 18 year  old girls have had more then one sexpartner. She is irresponsible for even getting pregnant but i wouldnt count her as a whore just for  that
Its posters like you and Jeff that reveal who is intelligent and decent good men.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: June 24, 2014, 05:17:38 AM »
Its posters like you and Jeff that reveal who is intelligent and decent good men.

Would it be weird if I asked you to call me "son"?   :D

Simple Simon

« Reply #136 on: June 24, 2014, 05:19:47 AM »
I dont even need to write anything to make you look dumb, you do an excellent job all on your own.
I suppose all girls who rebut your advances are all lesbians?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: June 24, 2014, 05:20:17 AM »
I'm really not interested in girls under 30 who have kids, kind of think they're bad news. If it's a older milf though like Booty I'm down.
My kids are grown almost. Any man coming into my life will play the role of a friend to my offspring because they are too old now and sadly have missed out on having a father. My father is the closet thing they have known as a dad. My son vaguely remembers his dad but my daughter can't as she was too young when he died.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: June 24, 2014, 05:22:04 AM »
Would it be weird if I asked you to call me "son"?   :D
I know where this is going. Next it's how you were thrown off the tit too young.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: June 24, 2014, 05:24:29 AM »
My kids are grown almost. Any man coming into my life will play the role of a friend to my offspring because they are too old now and sadly have missed out on having a father. My father is the closet thing they have known as a dad. My son vaguely remembers his dad but my daughter can't as she was too young when he died.

This is me, booty, her son, and Carl is some other getbigger:

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: June 24, 2014, 05:25:29 AM »
I know where this is going. Next it's how you were thrown off the tit too young.

haha!!

You're a good sport Booty.  ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: June 24, 2014, 05:27:14 AM »
haha!!

You're a good sport Booty.  ;D
I know I am. ( as I get my tit out)  :D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: June 24, 2014, 05:27:45 AM »
I know I am. ( as I get my tit out)  :D

HAHA!!!

Quit teasing me BOOTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :D

I'm setting my alarm for 5 am just so I can hang out with getbig's Euro/Aussie crew.  ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: June 24, 2014, 05:39:41 AM »
HAHA!!!

Quit teasing me BOOTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :D

I'm setting my alarm for 5 am just so I can hang out with getbig's Euro/Aussie crew.  ;D
Its the best time to post.  :P

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: June 24, 2014, 06:51:11 AM »
9 months but that was 8 months and 30 days too long. She moved here from abroad to be with me, by day 2 I realised I had made a horrible mistake but felt too guilty so tried to make it work when it was clear from outset it was doomed.

This really sounds beta.. could be reading it wrong.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #145 on: June 24, 2014, 08:53:56 AM »

two kids from different dads by 18? I mean yeah your right she could have had bad luck maybe it was the only two guys she ever got with and that wouldn't make her a whore.  lets not forget  that when you see some young chick who's never even been in a relationship and has  a kid it's probably not  the only mistake she made, just the only one we see.
l

Simple Simon

« Reply #146 on: June 24, 2014, 10:43:27 AM »
two kids from different dads by 18? I mean yeah your right she could have had bad luck maybe it was the only two guys she ever got with and that wouldn't make her a whore.  lets not forget  that when you see some young chick who's never even been in a relationship and has  a kid it's probably not  the only mistake she made, just the only one we see.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #147 on: June 24, 2014, 10:57:00 AM »
My g/f has 2 adult children and one teenager. Doesn't change anything.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #148 on: June 24, 2014, 11:27:40 AM »
My g/f has 2 adult children and one teenager. Doesn't change anything.

Sure, you can still forget the time, enjoy her tight pussy and you will never meet the father of her children ::)

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: June 24, 2014, 09:17:50 PM »
I had a relationship with a woman who had a 7 year old Daughter.   The little girl made me a hand-made birthday card for my birthday that she made with construction paper and crayon and glue and glitter.   Her Mother said she had spent 2 hours making the card for me.   I kept that card for many years afterwards, even though I broke up with the Mother.   Young kids can be pains in the asses, and they can also be sources of great joy, even if they are not your biological children.