Author Topic: 14 things every Fat Girl needs to hear  (Read 12333 times)

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Re: 14 things every Fat Girl needs to hear
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2014, 03:47:50 PM »
11. Fat chicks bang hot guys... ALL. THE. TIME. I know that hot is relative and all inclusive depending on who you chat with, but for these purposes, lets talk about the "universally attractive" kind of hot. Y'know, the kind fat chicks don't deserve? We want to pretend that we don't know what I'm talking about, but lets be real; we totally do. The fact that "fat chicks bang 'hot' guys" was one of the most powerful realizations I've had thus far. In line with the above paragraph, I knew that there would be someone that would find me attractive but the pool would be small (because of my body) and potentially full of guys I didn't personally find sexy. So I would have to settle for anyone that would take me. After all, how could a conventionally gorgeous man (tall and with tattoos of course) like fat chicks?  Weh-he-hell, let me tell you somethin': through various sites, events, parties, and corner store meetings, I found myself with over a hundred men who were chomping at the bit to get with this. I was the one who had to sift through and pick the hottest of the hot. Ladies, over a hundred.

Sure.  ::) ::)

Pretty sure the weh-he-hell was her having to inhale to finish a monosyllabic word. The fat shit.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2014, 03:53:09 PM »
Fat bitch with cats..typical.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2014, 05:26:14 PM »
Fat bitch with cats..typical.
Yes I have saw several of these.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2014, 07:14:10 PM »
 I like how she makes a point of how she gets good looking tall men and not to go settling for the male equivalent of her dumpy plain self. Not in the least bit hypocritical there , chubs.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2014, 08:13:51 PM »
#21 Many guys are not going to think you are attractive. If you insist on being fat, deal with it. You won't change lose your obese tissue, don't expect them to change their whole perception and sexual response to suit you.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2014, 08:28:43 PM »
You are nothing but a fat fuck to me!

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2014, 08:34:31 PM »
Anyone have an email address for this fat tub of goo?

I'd like to invite her to the Getbig G&O board.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2014, 08:35:23 PM »

would kill herself within 30 min.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2014, 08:43:10 PM »
would kill herself within 30 min.

booty currently trying to memorize that list for reassurance...

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2014, 08:44:15 PM »
22. Of course we're gonna eat after!

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2014, 08:49:12 PM »
The author:

She looks like a thinner version of Alex23....

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2014, 08:51:06 PM »

not a good idea  :-\  she would commit suicide inside an hour  :'(

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2014, 08:52:16 PM »
not a good idea  :-\  she would commit suicide inside an hour  :'(

Would you miss her?

I'd sleep just fine tonight.    ;D

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2014, 08:52:23 PM »
Ever seen one of those fat chicks trying to get to the car after it snowed? Its like watching an elephant  Ice skating . Nothing sexy about it at all. Its a disgusting fat bag  trying to look human.  

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2014, 08:52:41 PM »
Would any female believe this lady.arm fat is not embarrising,only if you have a fat arm fetish..Her little fat empowerment speech is huge fail.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2014, 08:55:51 PM »
Would any female believe this lady.arm fat is not embarrising,only if you have a fat arm fetish..Her little fat empowerment speech is huge fail.

Reminds me of Shitso trying to justify why he was posting on a BBing board after his shirtless pic was posted.

She's borderline booty-level degree of delusion.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2014, 09:09:03 PM »
Al Bundy (must've been a founding getbigger) would decimate this unscrupulous bovine's illusion of self-esteem:

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2014, 10:00:52 PM »
I like how she makes a point of how she gets good looking tall men and not to go settling for the male equivalent of her dumpy plain self. Not in the least bit hypocritical there , chubs.

Excellent point, hypocrisy of peace.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2014, 11:05:43 PM »
15.) Put the fucking fork down, fatty!

This food is not your friend

Stay away from fat chics unless your desperate :D

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2014, 11:06:18 PM »
Shes a foul little fatty.
Thinks she is so clever the way she can stuff herself full of greasy fried shit + chocolate. Lots of Chocolate.
Dead by 38

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2014, 11:08:59 PM »
She actually models for Abercrombie and Fitch

:o

She's not only fat but ugly too...

I've seen plenty of beautiful fatties though.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2014, 11:45:29 PM »
The author:

That's what we here in Finland call as a "Cider Whale". We have plenty of those, because Cider is number one booze for young females. When we blow away all the delirious crap from the rant of this whale, there is only two things which every fat girl should know:

1. eat less

2. lose weight

If we need to go to details, maybe they should know why fat girls fuck with the hot guys "all the time". There is plenty of moments in life, when hot guy need to have something to the end of their stick . Thank god there is always some fat chick, who have some spare time to lay on her back. We call that as "emergency fuck"  ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2014, 11:47:41 PM »
Al Bundy (must've been a founding getbigger) would decimate this unscrupulous bovine's illusion of self-esteem:

rotflmao lollolololl  ;D

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2014, 01:07:10 AM »

So delusional it's hard to known where to begin...

In the last few months, I've had over 30 women ranging from rail thin to extra large naked in my bed
Not unless this morbidly obese Björk lookalike runs a wildly successful Bed&Breakfast.

A guy can pick you up off your feet, and it won't break his back.  "Wait, whaaaaaa Jes? You're full of shit." Nope. This just happened to me for the first time in... six years? I'm considerably heavier than I was 6 years ago (like... 70 pounds heavier) and so when I ran up to my friend Eric for a hug and he picked me up with my heels in the air... it left me breathless. I had forgotten that it was possible; I had accepted a life void of being lifted. So exhilarating. Eric didn't suffer any injuries and walked away unscathed.
And since he walked away you haven't heard from him again, because the pain became unbearable once the adrenalin wore off. Which was spiked because he saw himself being run down by a hairless hog.

10. There are people who prefer large ladies. And I mean all sizes of large. I thought that my best bet in life was to find a partner who accepted my fat. Pause. Give me a minute to hang my head and shake it at myself. Not only are there people who adore "thick" women, but a LOT of them who prefer it.
There are indeed a few chubby chasers. BMC, Basile... me.  :-\ But chubby chasers (not obese obliterators) are a small minority, monstrously lardy women seem to be the majority these days. Most blobby bitches like this will have to settle for a dildos, dykes, and delusions.

11. Fat chicks bang hot guys... ALL. THE. TIME. I know that hot is relative and all inclusive depending on who you chat with, but for these purposes, lets talk about the "universally attractive" kind of hot. Y'know, the kind fat chicks don't deserve? We want to pretend that we don't know what I'm talking about, but lets be real; we totally do. The fact that "fat chicks bang 'hot' guys" was one of the most powerful realizations I've had thus far. In line with the above paragraph, I knew that there would be someone that would find me attractive but the pool would be small (because of my body) and potentially full of guys I didn't personally find sexy. So I would have to settle for anyone that would take me. After all, how could a conventionally gorgeous man (tall and with tattoos of course) like fat chicks?  Weh-he-hell, let me tell you somethin': through various sites, events, parties, and corner store meetings, I found myself with over a hundred men who were chomping at the bit to get with this. I was the one who had to sift through and pick the hottest of the hot. Ladies, over a hundred.
Amazing. At this level of delusion she's one wrong order away from shooting up a donut shop.

13. Wearing whatever you want is a political statement. Join the revolution. Throw style rules out the window. Wear the tutu. Wear the horizontal stripes. Wear the turquoise skinny jeans. Wear the see-through blouse. Wear the bikini. Wear the sweat pants. Wear the shirt that says "Does this shirt make me look fat?". Wear whatever it is that makes you happy. This is your life.
Why not? It's not like we hadn't noticed you are straining the seams of your size 46 jeans.

14. You are fucking beautiful. I'm saying this with a straight face and seriously meaningful look where I maintain eye contact for an uncomfortable amount of time. I know you don't feel like you fit into the category of gorgeous that our world creates. I know that its hard. I know that its a daily battle. But fuck their fascist beauty standards. The second you stop looking for a skinny model in your mirror and start looking at YOU... is the second you will start to appreciate what you are. Stop looking for flaws. Stop looking for differences. You are perfect. You are more than enough. You are the best thing that has ever happened to you. And you are fucking beautiful.
Entitlement generation of piece (of cake).

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2014, 01:17:46 AM »
The one thing every fat girl needs to hear, accept, and believe-

Youre fat, and therefore undesirable.no matter what you try and do, you'll never make being fat sexy, popular, or beautiful. Either accept that youre fat and deal with the realization that you'll only get fucked by drunken guys that will never talk yo you again, or accept that in order to find someone who really wants you, you need to at least TRY to not be fat.

Guys don't give a shit about your personality if youre a fat fucking whale.