Author Topic: Ted Cruz: "We should be open to adopting some level of amnesty for illegal imm  (Read 527 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Haha, just kidding.  The man has a solid set of beliefs and doesn't just shift positions.  he'd never say such a thing.

Ted Cruz 2016, for being one of the lone remaining GOP voices that stands WITH the voters.  Ask Eric Cantor what people in his district think about letting illegals stay - he lost the primary based on this issue alone. 

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
Teddy knows the value of keeping them illegal.

T-REX007

• Getbig III
Illegal USED to mean something in the past, what happened - ?

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
240...Hillary or Cruz for you in '16?

Haha, just kidding.  The man has a solid set of beliefs and doesn't just shift positions.  he'd never say such a thing.

Ted Cruz 2016, for being one of the lone remaining GOP voices that stands WITH the voters.  Ask Eric Cantor what people in his district think about letting illegals stay - he lost the primary based on this issue alone. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
240...Hillary or Cruz for you in '16?

Cruz all the way.   I think he needs to do some cardio and get a cooler haircut.  But IMO, amnesty is going to be the biggest, or at least one of the biggest, issues of 2016. 

Sure, things change, and we don't know what can happen in the world... spring 2008, iraq is the issue, by fall, it was the economy.  But seeing Cantor get voted out by such a big margin, having way more $$, over the SINGLE issue of amnesty...

I just don't think the repubs that "fell in line" and reversed course about such a HUGE issue that really matters to people, realized it could cost them elections.  So I think they'll REVERSE course again.  They'll call is "clarifying" or "softening stance", but we will all know what it means.