Author Topic: Can someone help me? I was told I am socially awkward at party,  (Read 3975 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
that I have a bizarre sense of humor, and that I sometimes talk loud and stops listening to people, abrupt or even talk over them, that I "look so serious" and sometimes act weird in general WTF??? Why would you even tell someone such things?

I don't drink alcoholic beverages, I do my best to be polite and courteous (as I remember), I ask intelligent questions now and then, I dress nice and causally, I am respectful and not obnoxious. I only talk when I deem myself having something interesting to say. I already take utmost precaution in following these social rules. (yes, I sometimes say things of topic, mostly because if not soon expressed the sentences that comes to me might run the risk of be forgotten, which would be ashame because after all they are interesting and informative, (and I would otherwise be almost completely quiet!). While I admit, when answering questions I often string together very odd sentences and word choices ( for some fucking reason this keeps happening), I always give truthful answers.

I mostly reside in the background and don't join in on many discussions, I pretend to laugh a little when other people laugh just to fit in etc.  

I was also blamed same night for someone falling on my shoes that I had put in the hallway outside the bathroom, I compassionately asked if they were hurt, which they of cause were not.  ::)  I also saw other house guest walking around with their shoes indoor at this house. At least I had to decency to take mine off out of respect. My night soon felt pretty  weird and I wanted to leave but couldn't at the time, so I proceeded to secretly observe other guests of all ages to see if I could get some reading or clue from their facial expressions, as a way to understand their thought processes, but as usual this garnered zero insight. Amazing how this social alacrity seems to come completely natural to people!

So instead I need a workable strategy to emulate a "normal" behavior and become what is called "easy going" and more anonymous. How can I study the art of being "melted in", "socially polished" to avoid unwarranted scrutiny?

There has to be other getbiggers that find them selfs in similar situations at social gatherings, lunch rooms, parties, etc etc right?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Can someone help me? I was told I am socially awkward at party,
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 02:10:15 PM »
Socially Inept Nerd Of Peace

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 02:11:01 PM »
You should walk around the party with your cock out of your pants to let everyone know that you are a fun loving type character.

You should especially do this at kids bday parties. It will let people know you take chances as well.

the trainer

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2014, 02:12:27 PM »
You are a fucking loser who had no friends and has not gotten laid since they built the golden gate bridge, sit in your basement jacking off and talking garbage on getbig there is no help for you just jump thru the window and get it over with.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2014, 02:14:06 PM »
Finally a getbigger whose real life persona matches his online persona.

Simple Simon

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2014, 02:16:14 PM »
I would never take my shoes off at someones house, if they insisted i would just leave.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2014, 02:16:45 PM »
You should walk around the party with your cock out of your pants to let everyone know that you are a fun loving type character.

You should especially do this at kids bday parties. It will let people know you take chances as well.

I would love to break the ice this way where socially acceptable and legal.

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2014, 02:17:01 PM »
Try talking about bodybuilding and give people advice on how to lose weight. Everyone wants to look fit...

By the way, why do you want to hang around real people when you got Getbig, Youtube etc?  ???

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2014, 02:20:46 PM »
I would never take my shoes off at someones house, if they insisted i would just leave.

oh.. really?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2014, 02:22:26 PM »
At the next party,dress like a 1970`s pimp,swagger in,kiss the first hot chick you see smack dab on the lips, while grabbing a huge handful of her ass at the same time,then look for the biggest baddest looking fuck there, and viciously headbutt him repeatedly, followed by a swift kick to the balls,when he falls,kick him swiftly in the throat,then tilt your pimp hat to the side,and swagger the fuck out like a boss!

HTH

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2014, 02:24:54 PM »
Try talking about bodybuilding and give people advice on how to lose weight. Everyone wants to look fit...

By the way, why do you want to hang around real people when you got Getbig, Youtube etc?  ???

Yes I could certainly do that.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2014, 02:26:48 PM »
Hold court with spirited renditions of select Bieber classics.

Everyone likes to sing and you'll soon become the hit of the gathering.

P.S. Making playful jabs at male party-goers' wives' appearances can really make the group howl with laughter. Do this with a straight face. Perhaps do this in between JB numbers.

HTH

Simple Simon

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2014, 02:29:38 PM »
At the next part,dress like a 1970`s pimp,swagger in,kiss the first hot chick you see smack dab on the lips, while grabbing a huge handful of her ass at the same time,then look for the biggest baddest looking fuck there, and viciously headbutt him repeatedly, followed by a swift kick to the balls,when he falls,kick him swiftly in the throat,then tilt your pimp hat to the side,and swagger the fuck out like a boss!

HTH

I been raised to feel very, very bad for physically hurting other people. This ability sadly was ruined in me.  :-\

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2014, 02:32:21 PM »
you need to increase your self esteem, make some money, improve flaws in your life. It should help.

I was myself raised well, but I find it as disadvantage, now i am broking all walls.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2014, 02:32:25 PM »
OP has got to be a virgin.  :(

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2014, 02:33:07 PM »
Hold court with spirited renditions of select Bieber classics.

Everyone likes to sing and you'll soon become the hit of the gathering.

P.S. Making playful jabs at male party-goers' wives' appearances can really make the group howl with laughter. Do this with a straight face. Perhaps do this in between JB numbers.

HTH
;D

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2014, 02:38:06 PM »
you need to increase your self esteem, make some money, improve flaws in your life. It should help.

I was myself raised well, but I find it as disadvantage, now i am broking all walls.

Yes I think this is the only way, I'm going to have to become rich(er). Maybe start drinking alcohol?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2014, 02:41:37 PM »
Puking on someone`s shoes should make you a big hit at the next mixer for sure.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2014, 02:42:56 PM »
Yes I think this is the only way, I'm going to have to become rich(er). Maybe start drinking alcohol?

Alcohol will work for few hours, you need something permanent.

I experienced that when you improve your life (making money, having driving licence, invest in some cheap property, trade stocks etc.) just do things that others dont do you will feel better and superior to them. This is reality, you need to back up your good feeling with real things and life achievments. You are never going to be social shark if you are broke, have no achievments, live boring life. You need suplement your fucking brain with success hormones.

Lets say for example you have crooked teeth, you get braces and your teeth are nice. This is going definitely to improve your self esteem and your comfort when dealing with people.

Just do things that will improve your life and you will feel better and better.
Do you got my point? ??? 8)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2014, 02:47:12 PM »
you are a weak animal who feel inadequate among stronger animals.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2014, 02:52:43 PM »
OP has got to be a virgin.  :(

I wasn't there to hook up with someone.

I was there with girlfriend. Hence "I wanted to leave but couldn't at the time"..

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2014, 02:56:28 PM »
get ripped tan and start doing coke at the parties

this will help for sure

AmonRa

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2014, 03:01:21 PM »
Being socially awkward in a sick society actually makes you normal.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2014, 03:14:04 PM »
you are a weak animal who feel inadequate among stronger animals.

No, not that either. You see, you want to appear gentle and humble to seem more approachable and not at all seem physically imposing or god forbid, unstable.