Author Topic: The Trainer - 250lbs of solid muscle? Really?  (Read 8952 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: THE TRAINER
« Reply #75 on: June 22, 2014, 05:12:44 AM »
Just open your PC calendar and post a reminder in August with a link to this thread.
Hey presto up it pops right on cue.
 ;D

The Trainer is f#cked

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #76 on: June 22, 2014, 05:17:38 AM »
1. Why disbelieve him
2. Does it matter
3. How does him being 250lb or 160lb or 280lb affect your training?

1. "Why believe him?" is a better question
2. Not at all
3. Not at all, but it affects how much weight I ascribe to his "training advice"

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #77 on: June 22, 2014, 05:18:36 AM »
1. Why disbelieve him
2. Does it matter
3. How does him being 250lb or 160lb or 280lb affect your training?

Hey dipshit in case you haven't noticed this is kind of what we do here.

Good luck with your "training" (::)) though.

the trainer

« Reply #78 on: June 22, 2014, 06:23:59 AM »
august 6,,,lol. You'd need to do it in the next 24 hours for anyone to believe you.  I could go to my local golds and find some broke  NPC guy throw him 100 bucks to take a picture that says "the trainer"  on it.

That would not work cause  the pictures will be by the vegas pool and in my hotel room and I can even post a getbig sign with the time on it, so no funny tricks.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 22, 2014, 06:41:19 AM »
That would not work cause  the pictures will be by the vegas pool and in my hotel room and I can even post a getbig sign with the time on it, so no funny tricks.

Whats your reason for waiting till August to post a pic
T

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #80 on: June 22, 2014, 06:44:00 AM »

He needs a "little cut" before he's show-ready...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 22, 2014, 06:46:30 AM »
Haha yes.  Trainer has explained that he's currently on a "cutting "stack"" to get his bf% down from 12% to 8% for "Vegas".

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #82 on: June 22, 2014, 06:48:05 AM »
That would not work cause  the pictures will be by the vegas pool and in my hotel room and I can even post a getbig sign with the time on it, so no funny tricks.

dude why cant you just post a picture now?  We can easily tell if you have a legit 250 pounds of muscle on you regardless of how fat you are....you said 250 8%....now your 12%bf? You'd be 270 at least....a 270 lb 15% bf dude would still be massive.
l

the trainer

« Reply #83 on: June 22, 2014, 09:06:38 AM »

Well my original idea was to show off on the basement dwellers here by posting pictures of me in vegas with a bunch of hot girls in my room and by the pool.

Simple Simon

« Reply #84 on: June 22, 2014, 09:09:06 AM »
Well my original idea was to show off on the basement dwellers here by posting pictures of me in vegas with a bunch of hot girls in my room and by the pool.
Cant you get girls at home?

You sound like a "Joon" to me.

the trainer

« Reply #85 on: June 22, 2014, 09:14:36 AM »

Man i am taking a vacation in vegas and I wanted some cool pics to post its not about the girls its more about me showing off my body.

Simple Simon

« Reply #86 on: June 22, 2014, 09:17:58 AM »
Man i am taking a vacation in vegas and I wanted some cool pics to post its not about the girls its more about me showing off my body.
Now you sound even more like Joon.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #87 on: June 22, 2014, 09:35:03 AM »
dude why cant you just post a picture now?  We can easily tell if you have a legit 250 pounds of muscle on you regardless of how fat you are....you said 250 8%....now your 12%bf? You'd be 270 at least....a 270 lb 15% bf dude would still be massive.

Hard to post a picture of the truth when lying...... ::)

Humans will always exaggarate their claims to a certain degree they are moraly comfortable with. You always have to keep that in mind whenever someone brings up their so called stats whether its their height, weight, income etc... (This is especially important to keep in mind on dating sites, as most people always will add some inches to their heights, dollars to their income, and substract pounds off their weights)

A good tip is to substract 5-10 % of the claims that is actually being prestented, and you will most likely have the real number. :) For example, if someone tells you they lift 400 pounds in bench presses, the real number is probably somewhere between 375-395 pounds depending on what degree of lying/cheating the individual is comfortable with, and at the same time look at themself as "honest people". They would never claim to lift 400 pounds if they only liftet 200 pounds though, because that is going way over the moral compass which is embedded in our own body/system.

So the moral of the story is, dont take ANY claims seriously untill you actually have the facts on the table... We all remember SMM..... ::)

the trainer

Re: The Trainer - 250lbs of solid muscle? Really?
« Reply #88 on: June 22, 2014, 09:52:34 AM »
You know what I am starting to think that most people on this site is under 200 pounds cause they are making it appear that weighing 250 is super impressive, at my hardcore gym a 250 pound guy blends in and he is just another one of the gym rats nobody stares at him.

Foozle

« Reply #89 on: June 22, 2014, 09:53:03 AM »

the trainer started out as the stupid fuck retard suck poster that he is, but sold/shared his account to/with a certain person who is prone to do this, so, on occasion, you get the subtle/not subtle obvious troll attempts that you see here.

Regardless, he is full of shit, has been obliterated no matter what sperm burbler is typing that day, yet still clogs threads like the four bowling pins he can fit up his ass clogs his anus.  All of his posts and threads fucking suck.  Nothing but a shared gimmick suck ass manfucking poster.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 22, 2014, 10:07:27 AM »
You know what I am starting to think that most people on this site is under 200 pounds cause they are making it appear that weighing 250 is super impressive, at my hardcore gym a 250 pound guy blends in and he is just another one of the gym rats nobody stares at him.

250 lb guys at 10% body fat don't just blend in anywhere...even at your "hardcore gym".

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #91 on: June 22, 2014, 10:07:39 AM »

Don't change the subject; post your pics

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #92 on: June 22, 2014, 10:21:52 AM »
Don't change the subject; post your pics

It's not that hard. I look like shit and am willing to throw up an arm shot now and then.

the trainer

« Reply #93 on: June 22, 2014, 10:34:54 AM »
My pictures are going to be judged on my weight and bodyfat so that is why I am going to post the pictures when I get a tan so my cuts and muscularity are 100 percent visible.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #94 on: June 22, 2014, 10:38:19 AM »

Are you booty's jaundiced friend that's taking the 487 different fat burners before her trip to Vegas to seek out BBC?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #95 on: June 22, 2014, 10:38:45 AM »
It's not that hard. I look like shit and am willing to throw up an arm shot now and then.

U got good Bicep peak man

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: June 22, 2014, 10:46:34 AM »
Dude you can see from my posts that I know my shit when it comes to training and nutrition if I was some random fatfuck I would have no clue. I was already over 200 pounds in high school the only difference I was not ripped bodybuilding style.
[/quot

You can know alot about nutrition and look like shit ,but you cant know shit about nutrition amd look great.Trainer you are former.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 22, 2014, 11:01:11 AM »

Great shot

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #98 on: June 22, 2014, 11:19:53 AM »

U got good Bicep peak man

I am all arms and back. My shoulders and chest are meh, I can never seem to do better than a 4-pack, and my legs are a fucking tragedy.

My point to "Trainer" is in his magnificence, he should be able to post something that backs his claim. But no.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #99 on: June 22, 2014, 11:22:40 AM »
I am all arms and back. My shoulders and chest are meh, I can never seem to do better than a 4-pack, and my legs are a fucking tragedy.

My point to "Trainer" is in his magnificence, he should be able to post something that backs his claim. But no.

Legs don't matter. Big legs is not what gets the girls, according to Anabolichalo. Its all about arms and chest.

Monday: Chest
Tuesday: Arms
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: Chest
Friday: Arms
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Chest and arms
X