Author Topic: The Trainer - 250lbs of solid muscle? Really?  (Read 8963 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: The Trainer - 250lbs of solid muscle? Really?
« Reply #100 on: June 22, 2014, 11:25:19 AM »
Legs don't matter. Big legs is not what gets the girls, according to Anabolichalo. Its all about arms and chest.

Monday: Chest
Tuesday: Arms
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: Chest
Friday: Arms
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Chest and arms

Now that's a split I can get behind!

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #101 on: June 22, 2014, 11:29:53 AM »
My pictures are going to be judged on my weight and bodyfat so that is why I am going to post the pictures when I get a tan so my cuts and muscularity are 100 percent visible.

Excuses... ::)

Your all talk, nothing else.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #102 on: June 22, 2014, 11:30:37 AM »
Unlike The Trainer.... AnabolicHalo was posting pics not stop on this forum.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: June 22, 2014, 11:32:40 AM »
My pictures are going to be judged on my weight and bodyfat so that is why I am going to post the pictures when I get a tan so my cuts and muscularity are 100 percent visible.

You fat lying twink

S

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #104 on: June 22, 2014, 11:50:41 AM »
Now that's a split I can get behind!

Glad to give you solid advice, broskie!  ;D
X

the trainer

« Reply #105 on: June 22, 2014, 11:50:47 AM »
Legs don't matter. Big legs is not what gets the girls, according to Anabolichalo. Its all about arms and chest.

Monday: Chest
Tuesday: Arms
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: Chest
Friday: Arms
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Chest and arms

You are so wrong step on the beach with a huge upper body and skinny legs and all the girls will laugh at you.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #106 on: June 22, 2014, 12:22:18 PM »
You are so wrong step on the beach with a huge upper body and skinny legs and all the girls will laugh at you.

That arm/chest routine was clearly a joke

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #107 on: June 22, 2014, 12:24:32 PM »

That arm/chest routine was clearly a joke

We should be willing to pay for "Trainer's" advice, as it comes from his years of obvious experience hoisting iron and looking swole.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #108 on: June 22, 2014, 12:25:18 PM »
We should be willing to pay for "Trainer's" advice, as it comes from his years of obvious experience hoisting iron and looking swole.

I have a hypothesis that he looks like abject shit.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #109 on: June 22, 2014, 12:34:11 PM »
I have a hypothesis that he looks like abject shit.

Your hypothesis will be disproven. On August 6, apparently.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #110 on: June 22, 2014, 12:35:16 PM »
Your hypothesis will be disproven. On August 6, apparently.

Yes August 6 "or so".

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: THE TRAINER
« Reply #111 on: June 22, 2014, 12:42:41 PM »
I am going to vegas for two weeks I am thinking around august 6 or so, now for all the shit you guys have being talking you are all gonna feel like shit when I post a picture of me at 250 pounds I will also post a picture on a scale to shut you all up.

When is said picture posting actually going to happen? Seems like all you do is talk about it.

falco

• Getbig V
Re: THE TRAINER
« Reply #112 on: June 22, 2014, 12:48:47 PM »
Dam if people are already going crazy at the thought of me 250 pounds ripped then what will happen when I post a picture I might cause a shit storm that will shut down getbig servers. and just to put it out there I was thinking in the back of my head to do a state competition next year and then go national but I am kind of afraid of going on the real hardcore stuff.

You have my full support, but you know how it goes... Pics or it didn't happen.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #113 on: June 22, 2014, 01:47:32 PM »
THE 6TH OF AUGUST

or so.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #114 on: June 22, 2014, 02:59:40 PM »

August 6

1787 - At the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia debate began on the first draft of the U.S. Constitution.

1806 - The Holy Roman Empire went out of existence as Emperor Francis II abdicated.

1825 - Bolivia declared independence from Peru.

1879 - The first Australian rules football game to be played at night took place at the Melbourne Cricket Ground. The game was to promote the introduction of electricity to the city of Melbourne.

1890 - Cy Young achieved his first major league victory. He would accumulate 511 in his career.

1914 - Austria-Hungary declared war against Russia. Serbia declared war against Germany.

1926 - Gertrude Ederle became the first American woman to swim the English Channel. She was 19 years old at the time. The swim took her 14 1/2 hours.

1926 - Warner Brothers premiered its Vitaphone system in New York. The movie was "Don Juan," starring John Barrymore.

1939 - Dinah Shore started her own show on the NBC Blue radio network.

1945 - The American B-29 bomber, known as the Enola Gay, dropped the first atomic bomb on an inhabited area. The bomb named "Little Boy" was dropped over the center of Hiroshima, Japan. An estimated 140,000 people were killed. (8:16am Japanese time)

1949 - Chicago White Sox player Luke Appling played in the 2,154th game of his 19-year, major league career.

1952 - Satchel Paige, at age 46, became the oldest pitcher to complete a major league baseball game.

1960 - Nationalization of U.S. and foreign-owned property in Cuba began.

1962 - Jamaica became an independent dominion within the British Commonwealth.

1965 - The Voting Rights Act was signed by U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson.

1969 - The first fair ball to be hit completely out of Dodger Stadium occurred. Willie "Pops" Stargell, of the Pittsburgh Pirates, hit the ball 506 feet from home plate.

1981 - Fire fighters in Indianapolis, IN, answered a false alarm. When they returned to their station it was ablaze due to a grease fire.

1981 - Lee Trevino was disqualified from the PGA Championship in Duluth, GA when he had his scorecard signed by Tom Weiskopf instead of himself.

1985 - The 40th anniversary of the Hiroshima atomic bombing brought tens of thousands of Japanese and foreigners to Hiroshima.

1986 - William J. Schroeder died. He lived 620 days with the Jarvik-7 manmade heart. He was the world's longest surviving recipient of a permanent artificial heart.

1986 - Timothy Dalton became the fourth actor to be named "James Bond."

1989 - Jaime Paz Zamora was inaugurated as the president of Bolivia.

1990 - The U.N. Security Council ordered a worldwide trade embargo with Iraq. The embargo was to punish Iraq for invading Kuwait.

1993 - The U.S. Senate confirmed Louis Freeh to be the director of the FBI.

1993 - Morihiro Hosokawa was elected prime minister of Japan.

1995 - Thousands of glowing lanterns were set afloat in rivers in Hiroshima, Japan, on the 50th anniversary of the first atomic bombing.

1996 - NASA announced the discovery of evidence of primitive life on Mars. The evidence came in the form of a meteorite that was found in Antarctica. The meteorite was believed to have come from Mars and contained a fossil.

1997 - Apple Computer and Microsoft agreed to share technology in a deal giving Microsoft a stake in Apple's survival.

1998 - Former White House intern Monica Lewinsky spent 8 1/2 hours testifying before a grand jury about her relationship with U.S. President Clinton.

2014 - The Trainer posts pics at getbig??

the trainer

« Reply #115 on: June 22, 2014, 03:06:42 PM »
Keep trolling guys you are all going to be eating shit very soon.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #116 on: June 22, 2014, 03:14:46 PM »
Keep trolling guys you are all going to be eating shit very soon.
With or without corn?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #117 on: June 22, 2014, 03:19:45 PM »
I think at least one decent arm pic with a text "the trainer" written on it would keep everyone calm for some time.

But I guess finding someone who'd let write letters on their bis and take pics may be quite weird..

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #118 on: June 22, 2014, 03:29:00 PM »
I think at least one decent arm pic with a text "the trainer" written on it would keep everyone calm for some time.

But I guess finding someone who'd let write letters on their bis and take pics may be quite weird..

Trainer, PM me. We can work something out...

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #119 on: June 22, 2014, 03:46:36 PM »
the trainer is a man of honor and will deliver the goods

something tells me this man is of the asian persuasian too
"

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #120 on: June 22, 2014, 07:30:02 PM »

know how I know your not 8% at 250 but instead a fatbody?

because simply put hun, if you were 250 and 8% you'd damn near be a freak of nature. you see, cupcake, and interesting phenomena occurs when you get to be that 'big' - you look leaner due to the amount of tissue you carry. ya. see, all that 250 lbs of lean tissue actually pushes against your skin cause it has nowhere else to go, making you appear leaner than you really are and more shape thAn you really have. that's why permabulkers pull the pin when they start a diet in earnest. that fat masquarading as 'tissue' disappears in an awful hurry.

that's why, sweetheart, your 'cuts' would be actually very visible if you were what you say you are instead of fat lying bag of shit.  

thanks for playing, Dumpy.
b

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #121 on: June 22, 2014, 07:36:04 PM »

know how I know your not 8% at 250 but instead a fatbody?

because simply put hun, if you were 250 and 8% you'd damn near be a freak of nature. you see, cupcake, and interesting phenomena occurs when you get to be that 'big' - you look leaner due to the amount of tissue you carry. ya. see, all that 250 lbs of lean tissue actually pushes against your skin cause it has nowhere else to go, making you appear leaner than you really are and more shape thAn you really have. that's why permabulkers pull the pin when they start a diet in earnest. that fat masquarading as 'tissue' disappears in an awful hurry.

that's why, sweetheart, your 'cuts' would be actually very visible if you were what you say you are instead of fat lying bag of shit.  

thanks for playing, Dumpy.
he would have posted tons of pics by now,and would have been the 2nd coming of dennis newman here...the way he talks..

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #122 on: June 22, 2014, 07:38:37 PM »
he would have posted tons of pics by now,and would have been the 2nd coming of dennis newman here...the way he talks..

he's the second coming of fat panda/ pumphard. lol
b

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #123 on: June 22, 2014, 07:39:49 PM »
he's the second coming of fat panda/ pumphard. lol
hahaa..

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #124 on: June 22, 2014, 09:43:19 PM »
5 pages and still no pic,  :-\  someone pm me when the pics come in, this thread sucks  :P