Author Topic: WHat is going on getbiggers?  (Read 2326 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
WHat is going on getbiggers?
« on: June 22, 2014, 03:26:56 PM »
how is everyone? what kinds of projects you guys working on? any new technologies being read about? any new eating and timing or eating revelations? whats good whats bad? ill let you guys get this started i will feel free to add to this, just trying to discover or maybe get inspired.
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: WHat is going on getbiggers?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 03:28:01 PM »
Falcon, please tell me you haven't sold your account to Uncle Junior.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2014, 03:30:21 PM »
My weed eater won't start.   Guessing it needs a new spark plug.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2014, 03:31:11 PM »
Falcon, please tell me you haven't sold your account to Uncle Junior.
lol no, i spent about all day trying to get the flywheel off of my lawnmower at least a few hours total in figuring out what the problem was then rectifying it

i took off the housing and noticed the flywheel key was split in half or sheard ( one peice being on the crankshaft one peice being on the flywheel) i was scared to bang it too hard but finally got it all off thank goodness. i hit a fucking barbell in my grass of all things! felt so stupid considering how careful i am
A

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2014, 03:31:45 PM »
how is everyone? what kinds of projects you guys working on? any new technologies being read about? any new eating and timing or eating revelations? whats good whats bad? ill let you guys get this started i will feel free to add to this, just trying to discover or maybe get inspired.

Am about to have my first workout in 20 days following a concussion.  We shall see how it goes.  Today's project was easy - just moving/spreading 4 yards of mulch.  Still need to add angled deck stairs, take down so me oak trees and try to develop a pine forest around perimeter of property.
Y

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2014, 03:32:21 PM »
My weed eater won't start.   Guessing it needs a new spark plug.
if it rattles could be a broken connector rod that lifts the piston

or bad gas

always use ethanol free gas and oil mix. or buy the expensive pre mix in the can

try cranking it without the air filter
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2014, 03:33:38 PM »
Am about to have my first workout in 20 days following a concussion.  We shall see how it goes.  Today's project was easy - just moving/spreading 4 yards of mulch.  Still need to add angled deck stairs, take down so me oak trees and try to develop a pine forest around perimeter of property.
How you get a concussion? Drop the bar after overheading pressing 550 lbs on your skull when a hot chick starting spontaneously sucking your dick?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2014, 03:34:38 PM »
How you get a concussion? Drop the bar after overheading pressing 550 lbs on your skull when a hot chick starting spontaneously sucking your dick?

Pretty much exactly that, except also someone rifled a softball off the back of my head during overhead press.
Y

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2014, 03:43:02 PM »
yes thats what i have all these forest of pine trees here i will eat the pine needles if a famine comes high n vitamin c
A

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2014, 03:43:43 PM »
I spent day working then prepping house (actually gf did that) for a famous getbigger to stay here tomorrow night. (srs, you all know him)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2014, 03:55:51 PM »
I spent day working then prepping house (actually gf did that) for a famous getbigger to stay here tomorrow night. (srs, you all know him)

Would love to be your guest room.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2014, 04:00:05 PM »
Would love to be your guest room.

Will post pics tomorrow and Tues morning, embarrassing as they will be for my physique.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2014, 04:02:06 PM »
lol no, i spent about all day trying to get the flywheel off of my lawnmower at least a few hours total in figuring out what the problem was then rectifying it

i took off the housing and noticed the flywheel key was split in half or sheard ( one peice being on the crankshaft one peice being on the flywheel) i was scared to bang it too hard but finally got it all off thank goodness. i hit a fucking barbell in my grass of all things! felt so stupid considering how careful i am
A damn barbell plate can do some damage to your body and mind. Just ask Will.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2014, 04:04:04 PM »
A damn barbell plate can do some damage to your body and mind.

My shins are always bruised or cut from that f@ggy prone row. The bar sticks out right where I keep my bag, always walking into it.

Least I've moved on from my hitting head on lat pulldown attachment phase.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2014, 04:06:03 PM »
My shins are always bruised or cut from that f@ggy prone row. The bar sticks out right where I keep my bag, always walking into it.

Least I've moved on from my hitting head on lat pulldown attachment phase.
Yes go ahead a add those lat pulldown bars in as hazardous items.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2014, 04:08:21 PM »
Yes go ahead a add those lat pulldown bars in as hazardous items.

I think I'm in a club of one opening my head up by bending down to pick up water and smashing forehead off side of leg press. The sharp attachment you use to rack leg part.

Crushing fingers when pushing plates together is up there but not in routine anymore.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2014, 04:09:30 PM »
I think I'm in a club of one opening my head up by bending down to pick up water and smashing forehead off side of leg press. The sharp attachment you use to rack leg part.

Crushing fingers when pushing plates together is up there but not in routine anymore.
;D

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2014, 04:12:33 PM »
Still painting the apartment taking me forever because I keep using my time chasing the hoes.

Went out to dinner with one Saturday night. Stunning young very short girl about 5 feet tall (can't be trusted). Bitch started getting text messages half way through dinner then she says do you mind if my friend meets up with us after for a drink he's really nice. We finish dinner have a few more drinks then I tell her I have to go to the toilet walk out the door leave her with the bill. She calls non stop yesterday leaving voice messages apologizing saying how sorry she is. I will go after her hot friend now who's taller so maybe I can trust her a bit more.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2014, 04:16:22 PM »
Still painting the apartment taking me forever because I keep using my time chasing the hoes.

Went out to dinner with one Saturday night. Stunning young very short girl about 5 feet tall (can't be trusted). Bitch started getting text messages half way through dinner then she says do you mind if my friend meets up with us after for a drink he's really nice. We finish dinner have a few more drinks then I tell her I have to go to the toilet walk out the door leave her with the bill. She calls non stop yesterday leaving voice messages apologizing saying how sorry she is. I will go after her hot friend now who's taller so maybe I can trust her a bit more.
A job well done.  8)

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2014, 04:18:26 PM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2014, 04:27:08 PM »
yes thats what i have all these forest of pine trees here i will eat the pine needles if a famine comes high n vitamin c

That's part of the reason I'm doing it, the others being to create more of a tick free buffer around the house with the elimination of oak scrub, and also to greatly reduce the amount of leaves I deal with in the fall.
Y

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2014, 04:37:23 PM »
A damn barbell plate can do some damage to your body and mind. Just ask Will.

Wilson tells me he regrets years thinking about lifting weights!
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2014, 04:40:49 PM »

The old saying goes you cant trust anyone under 5'10
A

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2014, 05:23:53 PM »
Installing some motion activated light in my backyard. Basic stuff. Just trying to keep the he-bros out  :'(

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2014, 05:25:24 PM »
Installing some motion activated light in my backyard. Basic stuff. Just trying to keep the he-bros out  :'(

My house is a kip, still don't lock door and leave car unlocked at night, gotta love Ireland. Never been burgled.