Author Topic: World Cup Soccer  (Read 2454 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
World Cup Soccer
« on: June 22, 2014, 03:51:00 PM »

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Re: World Cup Soccer
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 03:59:51 PM »
^^^^^^Take that shit down

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2014, 07:03:51 PM »
Coach show respect to other sports.
 ;)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2014, 07:22:18 PM »
What is world cup soccer  ???

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2014, 07:24:09 PM »
Haven't watched a "match"......doin just fine.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2014, 07:27:18 PM »
I just pause the game at the very beginning. Go crank out some concentration curls or dish out a few ownings on here then return a couple hours later and fast forward until someone scores a goal...rewind it a couple minutes to see what happened then fast forward again to the next goal, etc etc

Can knock out a complete game in like 10 minutes.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2014, 07:30:33 PM »
I just pause the game at the very beginning. Go crank out some concentration curls or dish out a few ownings on here then return a couple hours later and fast forward until someone scores a goal...rewind it a couple minutes to see what happened then fast forward again to the next goal, etc etc

Can knock out a complete game in like 10 minutes.

And this is the biggest sport on earth that people kill each other over? That's also called footy?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2014, 07:34:31 PM »
And this is the biggest sport on earth that people kill each other over? That's also called footy?

I'm sure they had a perfectly good reason  ::)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2014, 07:41:36 PM »
Chirophobes.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2014, 07:43:09 PM »

I'm sure u haven't been to a Oakland or San Fran game  :D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2014, 10:45:38 PM »
What is world cup soccer  ???

About 5kg of gold  ;D ;D ;D

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2014, 11:21:29 PM »
How original  ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2014, 11:31:52 PM »
Anyone who riots over a sport game is an idiot.

Whats the appeal of sports anyone? Why do people care if their "team" wins? Why revel in someone else's accomplishments? Its such a stupid concept. Getting all excited because your team beat another guys team. Oh brotha.  ::) ::). There is nothing more beta than groveling at the jock strap at another mans victory. Be an alpha and create your own victories.
X

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2014, 12:03:18 AM »

Whats the appeal of sports anyone? Why do people care if their "team" wins? Why revel in someone else's accomplishments? Its such a stupid concept. Getting all excited because your team beat another guys team. Oh brotha.  ::) ::). There is nothing more beta than groveling at the jock strap at another mans victory. Be an alpha and create your own victories.

Not any gayer than cheering on men in thongs or having "team Kai" "team jay" oh brother!

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2014, 12:14:58 AM »

Meltdown!

But I hear you. I'm a big soccer guy which is rare in USA ( esp since I'm white) and get a little crazy at big games. But I never refer to the USA team as "us" or "we".... Example "we really need to open up....." Or "man that was a good game for us." Just a pet peeve of mine.

But sports has drama, comedy, suspense ect. The "real-est" of reality tv.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2014, 12:29:28 AM »
Not any gayer than cheering on men in thongs or having "team Kai" "team jay" oh brother!

There is a difference. The amount of riots and fights that break out at sporting events (baseball, soccer, basketball, hockey, football) is huge! How many riots break out at the NY Pro or Mr. Olympia? Probably a few, if not, none. Secondly, when a bodybuilder loses most people dont lose their shit and start to beat up other fans of the bodybuilder who won. For example, Kai fans didnt start to beat up Phil fans. So the groveling of bodybuilders is actually less compared to most other sports.
X

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2014, 12:29:37 AM »
Meltdown!

But I hear you. I'm a big soccer guy which is rare in USA ( esp since I'm white) and get a little crazy at big games. But I never refer to the USA team as "us" or "we".... Example "we really need to open up....." Or "man that was a good game for us." Just a pet peeve of mine.

In the US yes but white?? Lots of whites like soccer , euros?? Germans?? English?? Italians?? Etc... If u are just referring to the US maybe

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2014, 12:32:32 AM »
Meltdown!

Most of the rush that comes from watching sports has little to do with the actual team and more to do with group dynamics. Read a little about group dynamics and it makes it clear. There is a rush to being in a bar with 50 other people and everyone rooting for the same team. It creates comradery and intense affect. I bet the rush would not be the same if you were the only one in the entire country that liked your team. The fact that you share this victory and enjoyment with others makes it even more appealing.
X

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2014, 12:33:02 AM »
There is a difference. The amount of riots and fights that break out at sporting events (baseball, soccer, basketball, hockey, football) is huge! How many riots break out at the NY Pro or Mr. Olympia? Probably a few, if not, none. Secondly, when a bodybuilder loses most people dont lose their shit and start to beat up other fans of the bodybuilder who won. For example, Kai fans didnt start to beat up Phil fans. So the groveling of bodybuilders is actually less compared to most other sports.

I wasn't referring to the riots in your earlier post just responding to how u said how can a person cheer for a team or be a fan or how one can celebrate in another's accomplishments

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2014, 12:33:23 AM »

Though I am sure a lot of fights broke out the day Kai entertained others with his "white towel" shenanigans.
X

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2014, 12:34:14 AM »

In the US yes but white?? Lots of whites like soccer , euros?? Germans?? English?? Italians?? Etc... If u are just referring to the US maybe

Yeah was referring to USA.  Most soccer fans here are Hispanic decent. But that's changing too

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2014, 12:35:38 AM »
I wasn't referring to the riots in your earlier post just responding to how u said how can a person cheer for a team or be a fan or how one can celebrate in another's accomplishments

Perhaps. It may be the same, maybe not. The intense emotion that goes into cheering for a sport team seems to surpass the emotion of cheering for your favorite bodybuilder. I am referring more to the overwhelming emotion that is displayed when people watch sport games. Its much more intense than liking a particular bodybuilder. Unless youre a schmoe for bodybuilders.
X

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2014, 12:40:43 AM »
Perhaps. It may be the same, maybe not. The intense emotion that goes into cheering for a sport team seems to surpass the emotion of cheering for your favorite bodybuilder. I am referring more to the overwhelming emotion that is displayed when people watch sport games. Its much more intense than liking a particular bodybuilder. Unless youre a schmoe for bodybuilders.

And there's plenty of those around  :D

Mayor of bbing, Dorian vs Ronnie threads , levrone and his stuffing his thong lover earl and many more  :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2014, 12:42:25 AM »
And there's plenty of those around  :D

Mayor of bbing, Dorian vs Ronnie threads , levrone and his stuffing his thong lover earl and many more  :D

Yes, the Mayor of Bodybuilding is quite interesting.

I actually have a confession. When I attended the NY pro (I think 2009 or 2010) I hung out with the Mayor of Bodybuilder for a good portion of the day.  :-\
X

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2014, 12:46:44 AM »
Yes, the Mayor of Bodybuilding is quite interesting.

I actually have a confession. When I attended the NY pro (I think 2009 or 2010) I hung out with the Mayor of Bodybuilder for a good portion of the day.  :-\

How was he in person? I haven't been to a bbing show in yrs ;D

Now that there's a men's phy division the douche level is upped a notch not to mention all these stupid phrases I can't stand "do u lift?" "U mad bro??"  ::)