Author Topic: Q&A for ESFitness  (Read 5450 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Q&A for ESFitness
« on: June 22, 2014, 04:22:23 PM »
I'll start things off.

Regarding Booty, single or double wrap?

spiro

• Getbig IV
Re: Q&A for ESFitness
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 04:23:06 PM »
This could actually be a great thread.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2014, 04:24:17 PM »
This could actually be a great thread.

I think so too.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2014, 04:33:35 PM »
Do you take kindly to disrespect? In parking lots or otherwise?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2014, 04:36:07 PM »
Whats your max ever on gear weekly

and how did you split the jabs.
S

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2014, 07:58:24 PM »

could you kill another human and feel no remorse or guilt?

have you?

did they disrespect you?
b

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2014, 10:57:25 AM »
I'll start things off.

Regarding Booty, single or double wrap?

if you're asking if I'd fuck her, would I wear 1 or 2 condoms? neither... I couldn't even get hard with her. promiscuous girls disgust me.

next question.. lol

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2014, 11:03:14 AM »

LOL. Over on the Steroid Board, I like to call ESF "The Experiment" because of the compounds and dosages that he was willing to try. I think that he said once that something like 2cc's per delt is the most that you can get in there. LOL. I have trouble getting 1 cc in my ass.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2014, 11:03:41 AM »

max ever?

probably between 6-7g's roughy...

back in '03/04 it was 3.5g enan, 1g eq, plus some tren and deca and dbol.. I belive the total came out to 7g. that was back when I was using insulin as well... I'd shoot 10cc of 350mg enan and 10cc of eq all in 1 day. 3cc rear delt, 2cc front delt, 2cc bicep and 3cc glutes.

recently (few months ago?>) I was running 4g enan and 2g deca plus 100-150mg dbol preworkout. the shots were supposed to be Monday and Thursday, but the pain from the injects was too much to handle each week and that only lasted a few weeks before dropping the dose.

right now I'm just running about 1.5cc 300mg/ml cyp and 1.5cc 200mg/ml tren enan in each delt once a week... with maybe an extra 1cc cyp and 2cc tren shot in the glute a couple days later.... along with 100-200mg dbol preworkout... with a 500mcg dose of ghrp2 during the day to help with hunger and 50mcg igf1lr3 in the muscle I'm training about 10mins preworkout. best results I've ever gotten with igf1 using it this way.. much better than even 300mcg/day I'd used in the past.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2014, 11:04:24 AM »
could you kill another human and feel no remorse or guilt?

have you?

did they disrespect you?

depends... in general yes.

#2 is a foolish question.

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2014, 11:05:24 AM »
if you're asking if I'd fuck her, would I wear 1 or 2 condoms? neither... I couldn't even get hard with her. promiscuous girls disgust me.

next question.. lol

Dam, getbig's overall lack of lust for women of whoorish decent perplexes me.

Not booty just to be clear. Her lack of wits lately is a huge turn off. She does have the whoore bit down in her defense though.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2014, 11:06:19 AM »
LOL. Over on the Steroid Board, I like to call ESF "The Experiment" because of the compounds and dosages that he was willing to try. I think that he said once that something like 2cc's per delt is the most that you can get in there. LOL. I have trouble getting 1 cc in my ass.

nooooo nooo... I can put 3cc in my rear delt and 2cc in the front with no problem whatsoever.

some guys who don't have the delt tissue can only get a couple cc's before it 'spills out' and leaks and drains down their arms... like an 'oil incursion' or whatever.

personally, I can only fit MAYBE a cc of oil in my bicep without it looking like absolute shit.. so I never shoot bi's or tri's.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2014, 11:07:46 AM »
How many millions are you worth?

Where do you park the jet?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2014, 11:11:14 AM »
an honest question from me.

have you ever stopped to consider that your body can't utilize the mgs your giving it?

would you consider dropping your overall weekly dose down to 500mg a week for a year, and see where you are at the end of it? I'm not asking for your past experience on being this low a dose. I'm asking if you'd consider doing it now.
b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2014, 11:44:10 AM »
serious question how does 6g a week feel

id imagine not so good
T

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2014, 12:36:08 PM »

id imagine not so good

I've had serum sickness from pinning 1g of hg TC and 900mg EQ in one day in the distant past. These dosages seem like they would make life torture!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2014, 01:37:12 PM »

id imagine not so good

well, the mg amount wasn't bad, it was the constant pain from the high mg/ml injections that hurt.. constant inflammation and soreness. wasn't 'dirty gear' either, since the same stuff I used went to many other people, but was diluted down to 250mg/ml (with sterile oil, also maintaining 2/20 ba/bb ratio) and nobody ever complained... and I'm always sure to ask for feedback.

when I was in the 7g range back in '03 it wasn't bad, of course maybe my perception was altered since I was drinking at the time as well.

6g recently I also had anxiety at first, whenever I'd bump the dose... not too bad, not like I needed benzo's or anything, but it was noticeable.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2014, 01:44:07 PM »
an honest question from me.

have you ever stopped to consider that your body can't utilize the mgs your giving it?

would you consider dropping your overall weekly dose down to 500mg a week for a year, and see where you are at the end of it? I'm not asking for your past experience on being this low a dose. I'm asking if you'd consider doing it now.

of course my body can't utilize all the drugs.. I'm aware of that and never denied it. #1, I don't have the receptors or receptor affinity, #2 I don't take in enough protein, #3 lately my training isn't what it should be.

I'm well aware I CAN respond to drugs, since I've been much larger and lean in the past. heaviest I've been is a belly full of water shy of 250 and lean enough for striated quads, serratus, abs, ect... so I know if I do things I need to do (in addition to drugs) I can get much better results... right now, it's just not feasible most days.

I've always said when I'm "done", i'll have no problem crusing on 500mg test/wk and maybe some deca/npp at 200mg-300mg/wk for my elbows... and maybe 25mg proviron/day.

i'll go weeks now crusing at just a few hundred mg's test/wk before I switch up compounds.

I don't lose much size or strength.. i'll lose water and look better, but if my bloodwork is good and I have unlimited supply/access, I'm gonna use decent doses.

steroids make workouts 'feel' better.. and more productive. I can do less and do not everything 100% perfect and still maintain 220-230 at less than 10% eating like a normal person (loads of sushi, pizza, pasta's, ect...)

Simple Simon

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2014, 02:04:53 PM »
since I've been much larger and lean in the past

::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2014, 02:07:26 PM »
of course my body can't utilize all the drugs.. I'm aware of that and never denied it. #1, I don't have the receptors or receptor affinity, #2 I don't take in enough protein, #3 lately my training isn't what it should be.

I'm well aware I CAN respond to drugs, since I've been much larger and lean in the past. heaviest I've been is a belly full of water shy of 250 and clean enough for striated quads, serratus, abs, ect... so I know if I do things I need to do (in addition to drugs) I can get much better results... right now, it's just not feasible most days.

I've always said when I'm "done", i'll have no problem crusing on 500mg test/wk and maybe some deca/npp at 200mg-300mg/wk for my elbows... and maybe 25mg proviron/day.

i'll go weeks now crusing at just a few hundred mg's test/wk before I switch up compounds.

I don't lose much size or strength.. i'll lose water and look better, but if my bloodwork is good and I have unlimited supply/access, I'm gonna use decent doses.

steroids make workouts 'feel' better.. and more productive. I can do less and do not everything 100% perfect and still maintain 220-230 at less than 10% eating like a normal person (loads of sushi, pizza, pasta's, ect...)

okay, then why take all those drugs?

I mean you tend to come off as a fairly intelligent guy, why would you put all that shit into your body, compromise your health when you know you're not even going to utilize it ?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2014, 02:19:45 PM »

I'm well aware I CAN respond to drugs, since I've been much larger and lean in the past. heaviest I've been is a belly full of water shy of 250 and lean enough for striated quads, serratus, abs, ect... so I know if I do things I need to do (in addition to drugs) I can get much better results... right now, it's just not feasible most days.

you don't use gh I think.

I think you could get the same 'feel' from your workouts if you cut your doses down, and still maintain a great life outside the gym in terms of eating and maintenance if you just added in a bit of gh.

I've used ghrp cjc and igf. but imo gh is king. I honestly and truly believe you could do exactly what your doing now, live the life you have and have the same if not a bit better build on way lower mg total and 3-4iu of gh a day and you'll feel better for it. you won't need k-pin for the anxiety and all the spinoff compounds one might need to normalise when running heavy mgs.

I bust your balls dude but tbh I think your a good guy else I wouldn't be taking an interest in your overall well being even though it's none of my business.

I think you'd find a lot of value in just trying that for 4 months. 4 months will give you enough time to balance out what you have done, and the body acclimised to lower dose so you can make a proper yay or nay evaluation.

only reason I say this is cause I know how hard it is to let go of that mentality and just try it. I used to be that guy. fuck now I've run 500mgs or so total for over a year, look better than I ever have and feel better for it. I'll look at my kit on the sink when it comes time for my shot and be like, meh can't be bothered. I wish I had have done this years ago.
b

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2014, 05:29:13 PM »
I would like to know what hair style do you have picked out for me?  ::)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2014, 09:10:30 PM »
I would like to know what hair style do you have picked out for me?  ::)

never thought about. I dont' think about what hairstyles would look good on a woman... I'm not gay. all I know is yours looks like a trashy groupie extra in a Whitesnake video.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2014, 09:18:21 PM »

you don't use gh I think.

I think you could get the same 'feel' from your workouts if you cut your doses down, and still maintain a great life outside the gym in terms of eating and maintenance if you just added in a bit of gh.

I've used ghrp cjc and igf. but imo gh is king. I honestly and truly believe you could do exactly what your doing now, live the life you have and have the same if not a bit better build on way lower mg total and 3-4iu of gh a day and you'll feel better for it. you won't need k-pin for the anxiety and all the spinoff compounds one might need to normalise when running heavy mgs.

I bust your balls dude but tbh I think your a good guy else I wouldn't be taking an interest in your overall well being even though it's none of my business.

I think you'd find a lot of value in just trying that for 4 months. 4 months will give you enough time to balance out what you have done, and the body acclimised to lower dose so you can make a proper yay or nay evaluation.

only reason I say this is cause I know how hard it is to let go of that mentality and just try it. I used to be that guy. fuck now I've run 500mgs or so total for over a year, look better than I ever have and feel better for it. I'll look at my kit on the sink when it comes time for my shot and be like, meh can't be bothered. I wish I had have done this years ago.

I don't run gh because of the money.. I have access to all the AAS I want, but finding a legit, longterm reasonable gh source isn't as easy. sure, I refer guys to certain guys, but with the disclaimer that I can't vouch for the potency of their products.

... and while I may make decent money and spend money on other things, gh has been low on my list of priorities.

saying that, I'm aware that gh makes a large difference. I've known that since hearing it out of nassers mouth 15years ago. and I've considered it more often during the past few months. it's not that I can't afford 5-10iu gh/day, it's that I just don't want to pay for it. lol... perhaps in a couple months i'll add in a 10iu dose, since it'll only cost me about $12 a day.. maybe $15.

I've been at 900mg test and about 600mg tren e for the past few weeks now and my bw is still steady at about 225-230 while training about a total of 1:20mins a week and taking in probably less than 100g protein/day.. shit, I haven't had a protein shake in.. hell... 6 months? at least? I still have the un-opened jugs sitting in my kitchen.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2014, 09:19:57 PM »
never thought about. I dont' think about what hairstyles would look good on a woman... I'm not gay. all I know is yours looks like a trashy groupie extra in a Whitesnake video.
My hair is naturally straight and I style it anywhere from leaving it natural to curling it. You getting fixated on a particular style I was wearing reveals that you are a closet hairdresser. You are in the wrong profession Eric.