Author Topic: The Urinal  (Read 6443 times)

hench

• Getbig V
Re: The Urinal
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2014, 06:32:52 AM »
nah average  ;D
when i have had the misfortune of having to use them and i want to get it done real quick its like there's a blockage or my dicks suddenly 100ft long and the piss takes 5 times as long to want to come out.
More disturbing is the amount of people who either don't wash their hands after or even wash their hands first, then piss and and walk out.

Small penis, outed

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2014, 08:37:21 AM »
I remember last year when I went into the toilets of a shopping centre. It was totally empty and there were around a dozen urinals lined in a row. I just went to one at the end. Some guy then walked in and instead of using one of the urinals on the opposite end, he went straight to the urinal right next to the one I was using. ;D

Made me feel a bit uneasy. :D

the trainer

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2014, 08:52:13 AM »
I remember last year when I went into the toilets of a shopping centre. It was totally empty and there were around a dozen urinals lined in a row. I just went to one at the end. Some guy then walked in and instead of using one of the urinals on the opposite end, he went straight to the urinal right next to the one I was using. ;D

You felt uneasy because you where getting an erection, I am sure your next move was to wink at the guy and go into the bathroom stall.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2014, 08:54:45 AM »
You felt uneasy because you where getting an erection, I am sure your next move was to wink at the guy and go into the bathroom stall.

:D ;D

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2014, 09:28:26 AM »
See this is What I'm talking about. What kind of person designed the first public bog to have urinals and thought i know,  fellas would love to flop their todger out right next to each other while pissing and even better we'll put just a very small gap in between each one so its possible to get a glance of your neighbours meat. Very fucked up idea, crappers in cubicles are all that's needed

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2014, 12:00:06 PM »
Top 3 urinal nightmares:

1. Borderline circle jerk with high potential for eye to eye and eye to cock contact.

2. On gameday, shoulder to shoulder with no dividers and the appear of cold metal would make any man's unit shrink to Genova proportions.

3. A guy sending the Browns to the Super Bowl at the urinal right next to you (rare)

the trainer

« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2014, 12:06:25 PM »
The double urinal.

the trainer

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2014, 12:09:04 PM »
The hands free pee getbigger style.

the trainer

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2014, 12:10:47 PM »
The oops how did I get here urinal.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2014, 12:12:32 PM »
Top 3 urinal nightmares:

1. Borderline circle jerk with high potential for eye to eye and eye to cock contact.

lol

I believe this is for washing your hands :D

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2014, 12:21:27 PM »
Better to just pee in the bathtub, avoid urinals...

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2014, 12:36:44 PM »
lol

I believe this is for washing your hands :D
Well, I've been using it to drain my baby lizard. No wonder I get weird stares every time.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2014, 01:49:21 PM »
That's why owning land should be every real mans true goal.

Wake up in the morning with a raging morning wood hard on, step right out there on the back porch for that first hearty piss of the day, arc it a mile in the air and nobody is the wiser.

Until your deck starts smelling like a urinal.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2014, 11:39:51 PM »
Well, I've been using it to drain my baby lizard. No wonder I get weird stares every time.

Interesting you say baby lizard

I have a full grown c(r)oc

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2014, 11:48:47 AM »
The oops how did I get here urinal.

Soo.... You aim for the mouth? (Yes homo) :-X
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V