Author Topic: Epistane  (Read 16790 times)

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: Epistane
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2014, 08:33:01 PM »
Back to the Epistane topic. If a month of Epi was $30 and a month of Var was $20 which would you use?

Anavar is actually cheaper than Epi from my source...

But some claim it's better than Var, similar effects but Epi has a ratio of 91:1100  against Var's ratio of 24:322-630

For what purpose?
Fuck the ratio, that just means how big your prostrate and ventricle gets

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2014, 08:51:35 PM »
For what purpose?
Fuck the ratio, that just means how big your prostrate and ventricle gets

Just doing a basic cut soon, once I get everything together.

I would hope the ratios actually mean something lol. I mean obviously certain things look awesome on ratios but don't stack up in real life. But...Still.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2014, 08:57:54 PM »
Just doing a basic cut soon, once I get everything together.

I would hope the ratios actually mean something lol. I mean obviously certain things look awesome on ratios but don't stack up in real life. But...Still.

Anavar will be better once you get below 8% and you will not need a lot either
If it's fake and you got winstrol, well that's good as well I guess

danabol

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2014, 02:52:54 AM »
Back to the Epistane topic. If a month of Epi was $30 and a month of Var was $20 which would you use?

Anavar is actually cheaper than Epi from my source...

But some claim it's better than Var, similar effects but Epi has a ratio of 91:1100  against Var's ratio of 24:322-630

yes but your Anavar was fake ... ::)

Anavar raws are big dolla to get

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2014, 10:37:01 PM »
Temper, stop the attacks on this board.  It's not welcome here.

8)

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2014, 09:34:07 PM »

yes but your Anavar was fake ... ::)

Anavar raws are big dolla to get

Lol what? You realize Epistane is an AAS just like Anavar right? They are both in the exact same class of drugs...

I can get kg's of raw anavar powder...It's $7 per gram @ >100g order. Are you new to this shit?

From what I've read on many different forums they both have very similar real world results, side effect wise, and actual gains.
And a lot of people claim mg for mg 100mg a day of Epistane has the exact same benefit/side effect ratio of Var only significantly more muscle gains Vs. 100mg of Var.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2014, 09:35:44 PM »
Lol what? You realize Epistane is an AAS just like Anavar right? They are both in the exact same class of drugs...

I can get kg's of raw anavar powder...It's $7 per gram @ >100g order. Are you new to this shit?

They both have very similar real world results, side effect wise, and actual gains.
And a lot of people claim mg for mg 100mg a day of Epistane has the exact same benefit/side effect ratio of Var only significantly more muscle gains Vs. 100mg of Var.

For some reason some people are just biased against legal steroids.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2014, 09:42:37 PM »
For some reason some people are just biased against legal steroids.

I'm guessing of the hundreds upon hundreds of compounds created in the very early days, there must be at least 1 totally unknown compound lurking in some ancient logbook that is "THE MAGIC PILL"

The drugs we know of today are only approved for shit like breast cancer and other stuff where health is the actual goal...Imagine if health wasn't an issue, and muscle and strength were the ONLY needed effect...

There must be some insane compound out there that when they tested it the chemist's said "This shit is dangerously powerful" "It will never be tested/approved for human use" etc..Very intriguing thought that something as powerful as Anadrol etc. was approved to give to children with anemia and shit..

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2014, 10:30:20 PM »

From what I've read on many different forums they both have very similar real world results, side effect wise, and actual gains.

you want to refrain from giving exact prices on raws?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2014, 10:34:23 PM »
I'm guessing of the hundreds upon hundreds of compounds created in the very early days, there must be at least 1 totally unknown compound lurking in some ancient logbook that is "THE MAGIC PILL"

The drugs we know of today are only approved for shit like breast cancer and other stuff where health is the actual goal...Imagine if health wasn't an issue, and muscle and strength were the ONLY needed effect...

There must be some insane compound out there that when they tested it the chemist's said "This shit is dangerously powerful" "It will never be tested/approved for human use" etc..Very intriguing thought that something as powerful as Anadrol etc. was approved to give to children with anemia and shit..

how powerful can a drug be that's recommended dosage is nearly 400mg per day for a minimum of 9 months for a 70lb child?

would you give 400mg per day of npp to anybody, let alone a 70lb child? (that's 2800mg/wk, btw), yet most consider npp a 'safe and non-powerful' drug.

ignorance runs rampant.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2014, 12:44:50 AM »
you want to refrain from giving exact prices on raws?

Why? It's my list, and I would NEVER give it to anyone...That's the price.

how powerful can a drug be that's recommended dosage is nearly 400mg per day for a minimum of 9 months for a 70lb child?

would you give 400mg per day of npp to anybody, let alone a 70lb child? (that's 2800mg/wk, btw), yet most consider npp a 'safe and non-powerful' drug.

ignorance runs rampant.

Sorry? Are you saying Anadrol isn't powerful? Ignorance, who's ignorance are you referring to?

Here is the study you are butchering:
http://www.druglib.com/trial/98/NCT01001598.html

A 70lb child would have begun the study receiving 160mg (5mg/kg) of Danazol, if symptoms did not improve, up to 320mg (10mg/kg)

A "minimum of 9 months" as you put it. I don't know if you dreamed that up or what, but it's false.

"Subjects who enroll in the study will be treated with danazol for up to 24 weeks (about 6 months), and will have up to 11 study visits, including followup visits at 38 weeks (9 months) and 52 weeks (one year). "

"The main purpose of this study is to see if danazol is a safe treatment for FA and DC."

Primary outcome: Toxicity associated with danazol therapy: virilization, and/or new or progressive evidence of either hepatic or renal toxicity at a Grade II level using National Cancer Institute Common Toxicity Criteria (NCI-CTC).

I'm guessing it wasn't deemed safe ^ but the results are unknown to me, and I don't care to find/read them.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2014, 01:11:45 AM »

Why? It's my list, and I would NEVER give it to anyone...That's the price.

Sorry? Are you saying Anadrol isn't powerful? Ignorance, who's ignorance are you referring to?

Here is the study you are butchering:
http://www.druglib.com/trial/98/NCT01001598.html

A 70lb child would have begun the study receiving 160mg (5mg/kg) of Danazol, if symptoms did not improve, up to 320mg (10mg/kg)

A "minimum of 9 months" as you put it. I don't know if you dreamed that up or what, but it's false.

"Subjects who enroll in the study will be treated with danazol for up to 24 weeks (about 6 months), and will have up to 11 study visits, including followup visits at 38 weeks (9 months) and 52 weeks (one year). "

"The main purpose of this study is to see if danazol is a safe treatment for FA and DC."

Primary outcome: Toxicity associated with danazol therapy: virilization, and/or new or progressive evidence of either hepatic or renal toxicity at a Grade II level using National Cancer Institute Common Toxicity Criteria (NCI-CTC).

I'm guessing it wasn't deemed safe ^ but the results are unknown to me, and I don't care to find/read them.

I'm not reffering to a study.. I'm referring to the recommended dose for anemia for a child.. I used 70lbs as an example referring to the mg/lb(kg) bw dosing and recommended therapeutic use duration.

possibly could be in the PDR, but I recall it being in my pathology textbooks.

... and as far as citing exact prices? this isn't the place exact prices should be discussed. even on the other boards where certain ppl are sponsored, talking prices is a bannable offense.

it's bad for business.. not just ugls, but also for the sources. creates an unnecessary risk. dont' need another ORD.