Author Topic: WWYH?: Muslim-American spokeswoman or Anti-Muslim spokeswoman?  (Read 2291 times)

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Not sure what the hell they're talking about but the one on the right is strikingly sexy despite being kinda plain. 
(The woman on the left seems meaner than a junkyard dog and only a little bit better looking than one.)

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
Re: WWYH?: Muslim-American spokeswoman or Anti-Muslim spokeswoman?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 12:09:36 PM »
If you don't think the broad on the left is worthy of a good, dirty shagging, you're either VERY discriminating or else you might want to up the dose. I'd stuff all 3 of her holes before you could say "Dubai, India" without even batting an eye.
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 05:59:28 PM »
If you don't think the broad on the left is worthy of a good, dirty shagging, you're either VERY discriminating or else you might want to up the dose. I'd stuff all 3 of her holes before you could say "Dubai, India" without even batting an eye.

You are hardcore.  I approve.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2014, 09:29:10 AM »
Is this a WYHI thread?    ???

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2014, 10:54:45 AM »
I'd glady get behind her and stuff it dogstyle while pulling her mane and swatting her fat ass as I whisper sweet nothings in her ear like "Fuck, pig!"... "Howl, skank!"... "Shake that ass, you fat fuckin' girl!", etc. Turn-on stuff. Or hog tie her on her belly and plow that browneye. I could do lots of stuff with that.

I'm sure the other one sucks a good dick, but it's hard to tell much else.
A