Author Topic: Suffering - Being shredded is for those that want to be miserable  (Read 173675 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Suffering
« Reply #100 on: June 25, 2014, 05:03:43 PM »
Is what adding up? I'm doing his diet
In all honesty, he doesn`t look that great with the amount of steroids he is taking.  The diet is not really the issue.  He doesn`t even look as good as a lifetime natural.  That, I think, is what the problem is.

Is his training pure shit?  Are his drugs pure shit?  What is the deal here.  Something isn`t right.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: June 25, 2014, 05:04:19 PM »
arr you doing his drug regime as well? Whats going on here?

Not really but I gave some advise. If you ask me a specific question I'll try to answer.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: June 25, 2014, 05:05:05 PM »
Not really but I gave some advise. If you ask me a specific question I'll try to answer.
Why does he look worse than a lifetime natural despite mega dosing on steroids?  ???

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #103 on: June 25, 2014, 05:05:38 PM »

I thought Sev was doing Borat's diet ???

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #104 on: June 25, 2014, 05:07:29 PM »
Sev did say he believes in doing the bare minimum training and let drugs do the work, so maybe thats it

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #105 on: June 25, 2014, 05:08:45 PM »

The guy in Romainia?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #106 on: June 25, 2014, 05:09:23 PM »
I thought Sev was doing Borat's diet ???
I think he did say the prep just ended, and the REAL prep was about to begin. I dont think sev would take credit.for jims work.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #107 on: June 25, 2014, 05:09:56 PM »
Sev did say he believes in doing the bare minimum training and let drugs do the work, so maybe thats it

Yeah....that statement alone was one of the more homosexual posts I have ever read on here, and to put things in context I spend a LOT of time browsing for gay stuff.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: June 25, 2014, 05:10:42 PM »
Its really just awful to think that this guy is using that much and this is the result.  He could have gotten the same results training better and staying natural.  Its really a joke.  A pathetic joke if you ask me.  

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: June 25, 2014, 05:11:38 PM »
In all honesty, he doesn`t look that great with the amount of steroids he is taking.  The diet is not really the issue.  He doesn`t even look as good as a lifetime natural.  That, I think, is what the problem is.

Is his training pure shit?  Are his drugs pure shit?  What is the deal here.  Something isn`t right.

From what I know of him his is pretty new to lifting in general and has come a long way in such a short time. So in my opinion he has made very good gains and I would go as far as to say he is more disciplined than 99% or more than anyone here. As far as the amount of drugs I'm not concerned. Whether someone is taking the "correct" amount of drugs which will very according to who ever gives an opinion he will grow into his dose but  this will not happen now do to the extreme dieting no matter if he is taking "more" than needed to grow right now or not.

No amount of drugs is going to make him huge before his show. I think it best to leave the cycle where it is at for now. Diet is the key to how he will look on stage.  Our goal is for him to be shredded some contest time. He is on no fat burners at all also. Everything is diet at the moment as far as fat loss.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: June 25, 2014, 05:12:26 PM »
Why does he look worse than a lifetime natural despite mega dosing on steroids?  ???

Simple, because he has not been lifting a lifetime. Sev can tell you how long.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #111 on: June 25, 2014, 05:12:59 PM »
I guess my question is, is this guy going to spontaneously fill out and look like a national level competitor, or is what everyone on here seeing correct, that this dude looks like hes carrying next to zero thickness to be trying to compete on a national level?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: June 25, 2014, 05:15:56 PM »
Simple, because he has not been lifting a lifetime. Sev can tell you how long.
Well why the hell did he jump on such a strong amount steroids so soon?

If he stopped using completely, he would look like a complete turd who never even touched a weight in his life.  Safe to say that this "progress" is all drugs.  Nothing else.  Now Sev has polluted his mind with bullshit training methods and he will be forever lost, or at least lost for years to come.  This will come with chemical dependency I suspect, because he knows nothing else and his training is half-assed as far as I can tell.

Where does he go from here?  Lifetime of heavy dosages?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: June 25, 2014, 05:16:37 PM »
Its really just awful to think that this guy is using that much and this is the result.  He could have gotten the same results training better and staying natural.  Its really a joke.  A pathetic joke if you ask me.  

I'm not sure if you realize but steroids don't make you ripped. You yourself have been lifting a very long time and this guy is leaner than you have ever been and have maybe a year under his belt? Whether he is natural or not or you are it's irrelevant when it comes to fat loss. Looking back at your lowest BF levels you were smooth compared to most lifetime naturals that you post pics of.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #114 on: June 25, 2014, 05:17:36 PM »
I'm totally pro-roids but True Anus is making a lot of sense here

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 25, 2014, 05:19:03 PM »
Well why the hell did he jump on such a strong amount steroids so soon?

If he stopped using completely, he would look like a complete turd who never even touched a weight in his life.  Safe to say that this "progress" is all drugs.  Nothing else.  Now Sev has polluted his mind with bullshit training methods and he will be forever lost, or at least lost for years to come.  This will come with chemical dependency I suspect, because he knows nothing else and his training is half-assed as far as I can tell.

Where does he go from here?  Lifetime of heavy dosages?

So why would he look like nothing? You post pics of lifetime naturals with very low levels of BF who weigh less than him that look great? Are you now saying they are not natural? Why would this guy look any worse than guys you post pics of who are 50 pounds lighter?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: June 25, 2014, 05:20:20 PM »
I'm totally pro-roids but True Anus is making a lot of sense here

Regardless of dose this guy has not been at it long enough to have the full benefit of a cycle no matter what the dose. That takes time, in fact years.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #117 on: June 25, 2014, 05:23:21 PM »
Regardless of dose this guy has not been at it long enough to have the full benefit of a cycle no matter what the dose. That takes time, in fact years.

Can you honestly say you agree with a 1.6g cycle for a first timer Jim? I respect your opinion, just curious.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #118 on: June 25, 2014, 05:23:45 PM »
Well thats my question... why is sev shooting for this guy to compete at nationals when it appears hes so far away from those guys experience/size wise? Or is he just hoping that hell be shredded enough that the judges will take notice if though he appears to have nowhere near the lean tissue of the other competitors?

Or am I just way off here?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #119 on: June 25, 2014, 05:26:19 PM »
I have always dieted like A Spartan,and just felt that if I wasn`t suffering on the diet,I wasn`t paying my dues.

was never one to rely solely on drugs at all.

This of course was for  contest preps where you may have a tendency to think you are eating right and pushing as hard as possible,but in the back of my mind to help keep me motivated,I always envishioned my competition eating a bit better,training harder,and doing more cardio.

Old school mentality from reading too many muscle magazines in the past,but I got pretty fucking ripped at most of my shows.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: June 25, 2014, 05:26:38 PM »
So why would he look like nothing? You post pics of lifetime naturals with very low levels of BF who weigh less than him that look great? Are you now saying they are not natural? Why would this guy look any worse than guys you post pics of who are 50 pounds lighter?
I am saying that he looks like shit considering everything he is doing and that whatever he is doing is worthless because it could have been done naturally without any "suffering" as Cleanest Dumbass put it.

Why you want to dirty your hands up with these two pieces of shit is beyond me.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: June 25, 2014, 05:29:09 PM »
Can you honestly say you agree with a 1.6g cycle for a first timer Jim? I respect your opinion, just curious.

It may be but I am not familiar with exactly what he has done in the past. I'm not going to come in and mess with his cycle at this time. His show is not far off so best to leave it alone. I was brought in to help with diet and peaking. Sev is a good trainer. We talk a lot and he does know his stuff. I have dieted guys for shows more than most so I'm thinking he thought it best to get someone with that type of knowledge. He also mentioned to me that you can't always trust that you are getting exactly what you think you are getting and I agree. I think too much of an issue is being made of this guys cycle.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: June 25, 2014, 05:29:29 PM »
He would look like nothing because he has NOTHING without drugs.  Take away the drugs and his below-sub-par easily achievable lifetime natural physique fades away.  Borat would look worse than all of the people posted because this is his zenith point on drugs.  Subtract the drugs and it all goes away and he becomes Borat the ditch digger once again, instead of Borat, King of the 15 lb lateral raise.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: June 25, 2014, 05:30:38 PM »
I am saying that he looks like shit considering everything he is doing and that whatever he is doing is worthless because it could have been done naturally without any "suffering" as Cleanest Dumbass put it.

Why you want to dirty your hands up with these two pieces of shit is beyond me.

Well my advise to you would be to not get so upset about what I do and go bake a pie.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: June 25, 2014, 05:31:54 PM »
Well my advise to you would be to not get so upset about what I do and go bake a pie.
I am going to make a Pecan-Chocolate-Bourbon Pie tonight actually.