Author Topic: Suffering - Being shredded is for those that want to be miserable  (Read 174457 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Suffering
« Reply #125 on: June 25, 2014, 05:32:59 PM »
I am going to make a Pecan-Chocolate-Bourbon Pie tonight actually. 

:)

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #126 on: June 25, 2014, 05:34:49 PM »
Sure,
he wrote it himself on his Bodyspace page.  150 lbs.

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/permalink/progress-photo/zachzeiler/15596790

this kid is awesome, I just checked about him and his health problems in 2010, what a change 4 years made. A true mind power.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #127 on: June 25, 2014, 05:35:03 PM »

God, that sounds delicious.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #128 on: June 25, 2014, 05:37:43 PM »
Like Disgusted said,if this cat had taken the time to train a few years and build a foundation,he`d be far better looking.

No thickness is the result,but I have to commend Sev and Jim with his advice because though he may not place well,he has gone from shit to shredded.

IMO,he should train a lot longer,then compete.......everyone today wants to train for 6 months and enter a contest.

Plenty of hours in the gym over time should be a pre-requisite before getting your feet wet on stage.

All that said,good luck to him as he has made a dramatic transformation.

EDIT: at least enter him in a couple of smaller shows just for the experience he`ll garner and he may place far better than expected.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: June 25, 2014, 05:39:56 PM »
;D

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #130 on: June 25, 2014, 05:40:39 PM »
Like Disgusted said,if this cat had taken the time to train a few years and build a foundation,he`d be far better looking.

No thickness is the result,but I have to commend Sev and Jim with his advice because though he may not place well,he has gone from shit to shredded.

IMO,he should train a lot longer,then compete.......everyone today wants to train for 6 months and enter a contest.

Plenty of hours in the gym over time should be a pre-requisite before getting your feet wet on stage.

very good comment, have to admire his dedication.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #131 on: June 25, 2014, 05:41:00 PM »
God, that sounds delicious.
It won the National Pie Council award in 2007, and is a signature pie at Michele`s Pies so its definitely a winner.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #132 on: June 25, 2014, 05:41:29 PM »

great

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: June 25, 2014, 05:42:51 PM »
Bodybuilding related.

Michele Stuart, owner of Michele`s Pies and Jillian Michaels.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #134 on: June 25, 2014, 05:43:01 PM »

EDIT: at least enter him in a couple of smaller shows just for the experience he`ll garner and he may place far better than expected.
I guess that was my thinking... sev was talking like this guy was going to come into the romanian nationals and do well.... but I would think he would want to actually spend some time hitting the weights and putting on some size so he could go in and do respectably, not just come in shredded but knowing you dont have the size to stand next to the other guys, just to say you did it.

Either way, like o said in the 1st post, gotta give him credit for getting in shape.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: June 25, 2014, 05:43:20 PM »

very good comment, have to admire his dedication.
Oh for sure.......tough to get shredded......gotta` always stay on point.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: June 25, 2014, 05:45:30 PM »
I guess that was my thinking... sev was talking like this guy was going to come into the romanian nationals and do well.... but I would think he would want to actually spend some time hitting the weights and putting on some size so he could go in and do respectably, not just come in shredded but knowing you dont have the size to stand next to the other guys, just to say you did it.

Either way, like o said in the 1st post, gotta give him credit for getting in shape.
Nationals should be canned IMO.......just enter two local contests or two regional contests for the experience factor,plus he`d more than likely place.

Too much too soon contest-wise IMO.

Just my 2 cc`s!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: June 25, 2014, 06:07:54 PM »
Nationals should be canned IMO.......just enter two local contests or two regional contests for the experience factor,plus he`d more than likely place.

Too much too soon contest-wise IMO.

Just my 2 cc`s!

Agreed, think he is doing a show in 3 weeks. He won't be crazy conditioned but should do well, we shall see. Far as the nationals go, nothing wrong with stepping on stage. You never know what he may look like.  ;)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #138 on: June 25, 2014, 06:26:13 PM »

im not going to ask questions. im going to make statements.

1) sev pumped borat with 1600mg of two types anabolics that were a complete waste of time. this whole 'prep' the kid could have been gaining tissue and the much needed density he lacking.

2) the reason borat looks the way he does in terms of conditioning has everything to do with his own drive. had sev given him the proper tools to use while dieting he would have looked markedly different, and by different i mean remarkably better.

As far as the amount of drugs I'm not concerned. Whether someone is taking the "correct" amount of drugs which will very according to who ever gives an opinion he will grow into his dose but  this will not happen now do to the extreme dieting no matter if he is taking "more" than needed to grow right now or not.

3) so then running 1600mg worth of deca and eq was a complete waste of time.

No amount of drugs is going to make him huge before his show. 

the right combination of compounds would have given him the density and look hes severely lacking. nobody is talking about making him huge- your apostle TRIED to make him huge, to bring that 'full 80's look'. thats why he was ramming 1600mg of gear into him a week, and he failed miserably cause he certainly wasnt boatloading this kid to have him look like a natural, was he. no he wouldnt cause that just doesnt make sense.

4) if you dont like the tone of my post its cause i dont like bullshit, no matter who its coming from.
b

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: June 25, 2014, 06:33:06 PM »
im not going to ask questions. im going to make statements.

1) sev pumped borat with 1600mg of two types anabolics that were a complete waste of time. this whole 'prep' the kid could have been gaining tissue and the much needed density he lacking.

2) the reason borat looks the way he does in terms of conditioning has everything to do with his own drive. had sev given him the proper tools to use while dieting he would have looked markedly different, and by different i mean remarkably better.

3) so then running 1600mg worth of deca and eq was a complete waste of time.

the right combination of compounds would have given him the density and look hes severely lacking. nobody is talking about making him huge- your apostle TRIED to make him huge, to bring that 'full 80's look'. thats why he was ramming 1600mg of gear into him a week, and he failed miserably cause he certainly wasnt boatloading this kid to have him look like a natural, was he. no he wouldnt cause that just doesnt make sense.

4) if you dont like the tone of my post its cause i dont like bullshit, no matter who its coming from.

Why would I dislike your post? Everyone has their opinions as I stated and you quoted. Do you really think I am going to get all hot and bothered by you?  ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: June 25, 2014, 06:36:47 PM »
Why would I dislike your post? Everyone has their opinions as I stated and you quoted. Do you really think I am going to get all hot and bothered by you?  ;D

I hope not. your not my type.

b

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #141 on: June 25, 2014, 06:40:02 PM »
Gears gotta be bunk either that or he's starving

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #142 on: June 25, 2014, 06:40:10 PM »
I feel lile you're both unhappily agreeing with each other.

Jim basically said no matter what amount of gear he wouldnt put on size, which is exactly what no one said. So, yeah.

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: June 25, 2014, 06:41:07 PM »
I'm sorry.

Is this kid going from chemotherapy to shooting his body full of chemicals?

Say it ain't so, Joe.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: June 25, 2014, 06:50:47 PM »

Jim basically said no matter what amount of gear he wouldnt put on size, which is exactly what no one said. So, yeah.
Why is he bothering with the drugs if they aren`t going to do anything is what I am wondering.  ???

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: June 25, 2014, 06:51:36 PM »

no. that's not what I said.  

and there's no agreeing being done here. I called jim to the carpet for dancing around the questions of sevs irresponsibility in not putting his 'client' on the proper compounds and as a result left him looking a way that is neither desirable and the result of absolutely shitty cycle advise.

b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: June 25, 2014, 06:56:11 PM »
no. that's not what I said.  

and there's no agreeing being done here. I called jim to the carpet for dancing around the questions of sevs irresponsibility in not putting his 'client' on the proper compounds and as a result left him looking a way that is neither desirable and the result of absolutely shitty cycle advise.

The funny thing is that Sev looks like that too when he is on drugs.  No idea what they are doing, but it seems backwards to use that much and look less than what you could do without any kind of drugs whatsoever.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: June 25, 2014, 07:11:38 PM »
The funny thing is that Sev looks like that too when he is on drugs.  No idea what they are doing, but it seems backwards to use that much and look less than what you could do without any kind of drugs whatsoever.

ya you'll see I addressed this ^ up there.

TA : why give someone 1600mgs to look natural.

jim : the correct amount of drugs is a matter of opinion but he's fucked now cause he's too deep into his diet for it to matter.

TA : then why give a guy 1600mg of drugs to look natural

jim: no amount of drugs will make him huge before his show.

lol

fuck disgusted should be on dances w stars for all the two stepping he's doing here. he can't just come out and say sev fucked up tho. no he's gotta try to dance around pointed questions to save his buddy sev some well deserved embarrassment.
b

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #148 on: June 25, 2014, 07:13:42 PM »
ya you'll see I addressed this ^ up there.

TA : why give someone 1600mgs to look natural.

jim : the correct amount of drugs is a matter of opinion but he's fucked now cause he's too deep into his diet for it to matter.

TA : then why give a guy 1600mg of drugs to look natural

jim: no amount of drugs will make him huge before his show.

lol

fuck disgusted should be on dances w stars for all the two stepping he's doing here. he can't just come out and say sev fucked up tho. no he's gotta try to dance around pointed questions to save his buddy sev some well deserved embarrassment.
Hes trying to be nice. Hes gotta play the game I guess.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: June 25, 2014, 07:29:12 PM »
Hes trying to be nice. Hes gotta play the game I guess.

it's bullshit bro. this is GB. the Thunderdome. the home of the truth. that's what makes GB the entity it is. and it's our jobs to keep it that way. or else were going to end up like every other soft pandering ass kissing board out there.

I like this place. I spend a lot of time here. like we all do. this is our online home. I also like it too much to ass slap and high 5 when I see something thats wrong or bullshit. ya I'll come off an asshole. good. I'd rather have an awesome board to come to where i gotta be the asshole than surf some lame ass bitchfest like MD or asskissing circle jerk like other such boards.

nice is for grammas house.
b