Author Topic: Suffering - Being shredded is for those that want to be miserable  (Read 173695 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Suffering
« Reply #200 on: June 26, 2014, 04:07:06 AM »
17.5 inches cold

You win Bigro! You outmass with an in h and a half a guy who started training calves 2 months ago  ;D

With a 15 inch arm

What a well balanced physique.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #201 on: June 26, 2014, 04:12:48 AM »
With a 15 inch arm

What a well balanced physique.
arms are 16 so I think his proportions are almost there

Again you open your mouth and make yourself look stupid. Do you have a fetish for being demeaned?

Simple Simon

« Reply #202 on: June 26, 2014, 04:14:57 AM »
arms are 16 so I think his proportions are almost there

Again you open your mouth and make yourself look stupid. Do you have a fetish for being demeaned?
So a 6ft tall 200lb bodybuilder with 16 inch arms?

Sev, please dont leave it until contest day before you get him to throw a front double bicep pose.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: June 26, 2014, 04:19:25 AM »
So a 6ft tall 200lb bodybuilder with 16 inch arms?

Sev, please dont leave it until contest day before you get him to throw a front double bicep pose.
his thigh is 25 inches cold as well ..please measure yourself and post pics

We both know why you so angry  ;)

Simple Simon

« Reply #204 on: June 26, 2014, 04:28:35 AM »
his thigh is 25 inches cold as well ..please measure yourself and post pics

We both know why you so angry  ;)

Are you sure about that, they looked pretty skinny last time I saw them

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: June 26, 2014, 04:36:57 AM »
Are you sure about that, they looked pretty skinny last time I saw them
just measured him

I am bigger better and smarter than you. End of the argument.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: June 26, 2014, 04:45:25 AM »
 ;)

Simple Simon

« Reply #207 on: June 26, 2014, 04:56:30 AM »
;)

Dont even waste your time with that lame attempt, Gal is a legit 200lb shredded guy.

You are bigger and better than me?
Yeah right you are daisy.
Im in shape at 220lb year round, You are 2 inches taller than me and are no where near 200.

Dismissed nancy.

Simple Simon

« Reply #208 on: June 26, 2014, 04:59:51 AM »
Its blatantly obvious that Sev is trolling here, the measurements and bodyweight and dosages cant possibly be true.

My only question is why Disgusted has got in on this nonsense.
I thought the guy was better than that.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: June 26, 2014, 05:01:44 AM »
So .. Uk jeff claimed not 5'9" but taller. You claim you are 5'9"?? Hahaha you just outted yourself as not being ukjeff :) congrats ...I knew you were a retarded gimmick. Bbye

Measurements are real no need to lie here as opposed to a gimmick like yourself. Be thankful I take the time to Episs on you time and time again.

Simple Simon

« Reply #210 on: June 26, 2014, 05:02:51 AM »
So .. Uk jeff claimed not 5'9" but taller. You claim you are 5'9"?? Hahaha you just outted yourself as not being ukjeff :) congrats ...I knew you were a retarded gimmick. Bbye

Measurements are real no need to lie here as opposed to a gimmick like yourself. Be thankful I take the time to Episs on you time and time again.

::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: June 26, 2014, 05:04:46 AM »
::)
my friend is legitter haha and also 200lbs and him and gal are the same height. So there you have it. I like gal but it is what it is. Like it or not but my beginner friend shits on you and 90% of getbig. Such is real life

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #212 on: June 26, 2014, 05:05:25 AM »
If this guy is a legit client then why is the gypsy plastering him up on Getbig where he is sure to be mocked? Isn't this some kind of violation of trust?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: June 26, 2014, 05:08:40 AM »
If this guy is a legit client then why is the gypsy plastering him up on Getbig where he is sure to be mocked? Isn't this some kind of violation of trust?
he is my best friend not a client and even if it were I can post my clients pics wherever I see fit to illustrate an argument..go fuck yourself  :)

Simple Simon

« Reply #214 on: June 26, 2014, 05:09:53 AM »
he is my best friend not a client and even if it were I can post my clients pics wherever I see fit to illustrate an argument..go fuck yourself  :)
Does he know what people are saying about him here?

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #215 on: June 26, 2014, 05:11:44 AM »
My point being that you're not very well received on Getbig. Therefore any of your trainees that you post are obviously going to be lambasted by the members here. My question: is that fair to you trainees?

Simple Simon

« Reply #216 on: June 26, 2014, 05:13:00 AM »
my friend is legitter haha and also 200lbs and him and gal are the same height. So there you have it. I like gal but it is what it is. Like it or not but my beginner friend shits on you and 90% of getbig. Such is real life

I think we will wait until we see him onstage.   ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: June 26, 2014, 05:17:29 AM »
My point being that you're not very well received on Getbig. Therefore any of your trainees that you post are obviously going to be lambasted by the members here. My question: is that fair to you trainees?
it is fair and I am well aware of everything...I AM getbig more than the current crop of shittalkers as I have been at this for 10 years on this forum and have seen many simpletons come and go. I argue the same in real life. I sat with the guy in the picture and another at lunch discussing getbig and this thread. He said ...actually both said that the ones who talk shit ptobably look worse than him and are weak wich is true. Real seasoned athletes and people who work hard give props to each other. Also that none of you would say anything to me or him this way in real life ..which is also true.

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #218 on: June 26, 2014, 05:22:22 AM »
it is fair and I am well aware of everything...I AM getbig more than the current crop of shittalkers as I have been at this for 10 years on this forum and have seen many simpletons come and go. I argue the same in real life. I sat with the guy in the picture and another at lunch discussing getbig and this thread. He said ...actually both said that the ones who talk shit ptobably look worse than him and are weak wich is true. Real seasoned athletes and people who work hard give props to each other. Also that none of you would say anything to me or him this way in real life ..which is also true.
It seems you are posting this guy's pics more for your own amusement than anything else. For example bragging about his legs and posting an pic of his calves instead of his quads/hams.

Simple Simon

« Reply #219 on: June 26, 2014, 05:22:49 AM »
Did you all get together and rub your bell ends together in the mensroom after you had eaten?

Bolded section.

You and Bigro?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: June 26, 2014, 05:31:35 AM »
Did you all get together and rub your bell ends together in the mensroom after you had eaten?

Bolded section.

You and Bigro?
imagine yourself in real life in front of me looking up obviously.. Can you muster the courage to say what you say here? You need to look at what makes you come here disguised and anonnymous in order to let off steam. Shitty life? Broken dreams? What you?

Simple Simon

« Reply #221 on: June 26, 2014, 05:33:55 AM »
imagine yourself in real life in front of me looking up obviously.. Can you muster the courage to say what you say here? You need to look at what makes you come here disguised and anonnymous in order to let off steam. Shitty life? Broken dreams? What you?
Sev, stop trying to play the tough guy, I outweigh you by 40lbs, and its all lean tissue.
In real life you would be hanging my jacket up for me and pulling out my chair.

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #222 on: June 26, 2014, 05:36:16 AM »
Sev, stop trying to play the tough guy, I outweigh you by 40lbs, and its all lean tissue.
In real life you would be hanging my jacket up for me and pulling out my chair.
The gypsy went from glib and sarcastic to angry and defensive when I questioned the appropriateness of posting his client's photos on Getbig.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: June 26, 2014, 05:36:27 AM »
It seems you are posting this guy's pics more for your own amusement than anything else. For example bragging about his legs and posting an pic of his calves instead of his quads/hams.
Are you dumb? Honest to God and justified question. I post his pics, food, drugs, diet and progress to share information so others can learn. Some here learn and are inspired. Some just feel miserable and project their own frustrations ... What you "jephrius"? Are you here to learn? Or just be and idiot? Please answer seriously

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #224 on: June 26, 2014, 05:39:40 AM »
Are you dumb? Honest to God and justified question. I post his pics, food, drugs, diet and progress to share information so others can learn. Some here learn and are inspired. Some just feel miserable and project their own frustrations ... What you "jephrius"? Are you here to learn? Or just be and idiot? Please answer seriously
I'm not so sure you have a trainee's best interest at heart when you post his pic on Getbig, a place where you are not well liked.