Author Topic: Suffering - Being shredded is for those that want to be miserable  (Read 174277 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Suffering
« Reply #225 on: June 26, 2014, 05:42:35 AM »
I'm not so sure you have a trainee's best interest at heart when you post his pic on Getbig, a place where you are not well liked.
is this your strategery to get to me?  :D

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #226 on: June 26, 2014, 05:47:57 AM »
is this your strategery to get to me?  :D
You mean "strategy"? To get to what? You take someone  to whom you have an obligation of trust and plaster him on the internet to break balls. I don't find that to be professional. That's all.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: June 26, 2014, 05:50:51 AM »
You mean "strategy"? To get to what? You take someone  to whom you have an obligation of trust and plaster him on the internet to break balls. I don't find that to be professional. That's all.
I meant "strategery" as in George Bush's version as a subtle allusion at your ability to grasp or non-symbolically "the lack thereof".

I am very professional and it is for you to thank me as I provide an opportunity for you to learn from mine and other's experiences.

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #228 on: June 26, 2014, 05:54:25 AM »
I meant "strategery" as in George Bush's version as a subtle allusion at your ability to grasp or non-symbolically "the lack thereof".

I am very professional and it is for you to thank me as I provide an opportunity for you to learn from mine and other's experiences.
I disagree.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: June 26, 2014, 06:01:57 AM »
I disagree.
humor me .. Why do you think your opinion would matter to me or anyone else? In other words, who gives a sht about what you think or if you agree or disagree?

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #230 on: June 26, 2014, 06:15:06 AM »
humor me .. Why do you think your opinion would matter to me or anyone else? In other words, who gives a sht about what you think or if you agree or disagree?
Who? Yourself evidently.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: June 26, 2014, 06:23:40 AM »
Who? Yourself evidently.
you simon and others should start a support group "no more a victim we are fighting back"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: June 26, 2014, 06:28:16 AM »

you started the thread to get peoples opinions

therefore this statement makes no sense

if you didn't give a fuck you wouldn't be arguing with everyone that disagrees with you

not hating on you those are just the irrefutable facts

pass on my best wishes to your friend for his competition I am sure with disgusted help he will do well  :)
T

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #233 on: June 26, 2014, 06:42:48 AM »
Calves larger than arms.  Houston, we've got a problem here.

Oh brother, 16 inch arms on 2 grams of steroids.  ROFLMAO what is this world coming to.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: June 26, 2014, 07:49:26 AM »
you started the thread to get peoples opinions

therefore this statement makes no sense

if you didn't give a fuck you wouldn't be arguing with everyone that disagrees with you

not hating on you those are just the irrefutable facts

pass on my best wishes to your friend for his competition I am sure with disgusted help he will do well  :)
yes..it's an honor for both me and him to work with Jim as I consider him the best

Your opinion matters just jephriuses doesnt  ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #235 on: June 26, 2014, 08:01:14 AM »
yes..it's an honor for both me and him to work with Jim as I consider him the best

Your opinion matters just jephriuses doesnt  ;D
Diet first , all else second.

Seems Jims help isnt all that important after all.

Diet is piss fucking easy.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: June 26, 2014, 10:36:54 AM »
Dieting is not an exact science but something to be honed through experience.. through trial and error ..if it were piss easy everyone would come in shredded but they rarely do.

Simple Simon

« Reply #237 on: June 26, 2014, 10:48:46 AM »
Dieting is not an exact science but something to be honed through experience.. through trial and error ..if it were piss easy everyone would come in shredded but they rarely do.
Getting shredded is easy, sticking to a diet isnt.
Thats why people dont come in shredded numbnuts.
Theory of diet is easy, practice isnt.

"Exact science", spoken like a true guru/conman.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #238 on: June 26, 2014, 11:46:29 AM »
it is fair and I am well aware of everything...I AM getbig more than the current crop of shittalkers as I have been at this for 10 years on this forum and have seen many simpletons come and go. I argue the same in real life. I sat with the guy in the picture and another at lunch discussing getbig and this thread. He said ...actually both said that the ones who talk shit ptobably look worse than him and are weak wich is true. Real seasoned athletes and people who work hard give props to each other. Also that none of you would say anything to me or him this way in real life ..which is also true.

not once have i shit talked borat, if anything i said the way he looks is because of the drive and determination he has shown in getting lean despite you dont your utmost dilligence in fucking over the chemical end of his prep.

i have and will continue to shit talk you however, as you have NO BUSINESS dispensing cycle advise, as seen here by this catastrophic failure.

you are the reason borat has no density. you are the reason he looks like a fucking swimmer. you are the problem.

you failed him.

you pumped him w 1.6g of anabolics that did FUCK ALL, all because 'ron love' told you it was great, not because you have any experience what so ever running those amount of those compounds you foolish tool. some trainer you are. have you ever run anadrol during a prep before? no, you havent but yet your here telling everyone how fucking great it is. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW. wait. because disgusted said so? lol again, not thru any experience of your own. mostly because the 200 tabs of dbol you ran one time doesnt really count much for experience i think.

you think your more GB than anyone else? lol slow down chief. there are guys here that have only been with us for a handful of years whos opinions on cycle and diet advise i would listen to, beaucse unlike you they arent regurgitating what 'ron love' told them. they live it.

you dont think i would say this shit to your face irl? are you on drugs. i would have zero problem telling you that you are a fool who has zero business telling guys how to use anabolics. would that make you angry knowing someone told you your a fuck up? well you are, so get over it. if you wernet a fuck up you wouldnt have to worry about 'people talking to you this way in real life'.

i'll give borat props allllllll fucking day bro for getting shredded. he busted his ass to get there. but you are the reason he looks like a fucking skeleton, so dont come looking for a pat on the back for your 'efforts' cause you fucked up.

when are you going to tell us all what exactly this magical 1600mg stack you boatloaded the poor fucker with did for him? oh, thats right FUCK ALL.

you should stick to making prophesies about the coming of Niburu and how the Queen of England is a shape shifter cause your way out of your depth here, moron.
b

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #239 on: June 26, 2014, 11:50:28 AM »
I personally would never feel comfortable putting someone on something I've never used or never done myself.

Then again, thats why I don't train people or give people drug advice.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: June 26, 2014, 11:54:43 AM »
Haha nobody melting like a pink icecream cone in the mouth of a hot and bothered eltonjohn

Simple Simon

« Reply #241 on: June 26, 2014, 11:57:29 AM »
not once have i shit talked borat, if anything i said the way he looks is because of the drive and determination he has shown in getting lean despite you dont your utmost dilligence in fucking over the chemical end of his prep.

i have and will continue to shit talk you however, as you have NO BUSINESS dispensing cycle advise, as seen here by this catastrophic failure.

you are the reason borat has no density. you are the reason he looks like a fucking swimmer. you are the problem.

you failed him.

you pumped him w 1.6g of anabolics that did FUCK ALL, all because 'ron love' told you it was great, not because you have any experience what so ever running those amount of those compounds you foolish tool. some trainer you are. have you ever run anadrol during a prep before? no, you havent but yet your here telling everyone how fucking great it is. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW. wait. because disgusted said so? lol again, not thru any experience of your own. mostly because the 200 tabs of dbol you ran one time doesnt really count much for experience i think.

you think your more GB than anyone else? lol slow down chief. there are guys here that have only been with us for a handful of years whos opinions on cycle and diet advise i would listen to, beaucse unlike you they arent regurgitating what 'ron love' told them. they live it.

you dont think i would say this shit to your face irl? are you on drugs. i would have zero problem telling you that you are a fool who has zero business telling guys how to use anabolics. would that make you angry knowing someone told you your a fuck up? well you are, so get over it. if you wernet a fuck up you wouldnt have to worry about 'people talking to you this way in real life'.

i'll give borat props allllllll fucking day bro for getting shredded. he busted his ass to get there. but you are the reason he looks like a fucking skeleton, so dont come looking for a pat on the back for your 'efforts' cause you fucked up.

when are you going to tell us all what exactly this magical 1600mg stack you boatloaded the poor fucker with did for him? oh, thats right FUCK ALL.

you should stick to making prophesies about the coming of Niburu and how the Queen of England is a shape shifter cause your way out of your depth here, moron.

Simple Simon

« Reply #242 on: June 26, 2014, 11:58:34 AM »
Haha nobody melting like a pink icecream cone in the mouth of a hot and bothered eltonjohn
So you are just trolling and destroying your friends health just to get sick kicks on getbig.

Nicely done.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #243 on: June 26, 2014, 12:01:32 PM »

you failed him.

Farkin' neutron bomb of a post.  ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #244 on: June 26, 2014, 12:02:49 PM »
I am still reeling at the concept of Disgusted being in on this shit.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #245 on: June 26, 2014, 02:39:52 PM »
it is fair and I am well aware of everything...I AM getbig more than the current crop of shittalkers as I have been at this for 10 years on this forum and have seen many simpletons come and go. I argue the same in real life. I sat with the guy in the picture and another at lunch discussing getbig and this thread. He said ...actually both said that the ones who talk shit ptobably look worse than him and are weak wich is true. Real seasoned athletes and people who work hard give props to each other. Also that none of you would say anything to me or him this way in real life ..which is also true.

To be fair this statement isn't correct. I bust balls on here but it's all in fun. Fact is your program you set up for Borat didn't seem to make sense based on how he looked...this is my genuine opinion as a competitor. I can post pics of when I was a 20yo lifetime natty for my first show where my density blows Borats outta the water. Same thing, 1.5 years of training. I did however actually train my tits off so maybe this has to do something with why I look more muscular as a 20 yo natty.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #246 on: June 26, 2014, 03:30:28 PM »
It hasnt been 10 years either. I remember when sev showed up, it was NOT 2004. Hell probably claim lurker, which may or may not be true.

I was here in 2003 reading the nutrition and gear boards but didnt register until 05...

sevs general getbig timeline knowledge would put him here around 2006-2007.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: June 26, 2014, 11:38:46 PM »
I come to getbig since 98 and have been posting since 2005 I believe. Why do you spend so much energy trying to what?

Chiro...please post a pic where you match his shape. Yeah...thought so. Puffy bodybuilders need no apply. I will post a vid of vid now so you can compareyour "density" lol

You and the other numnuts are crazy to compare yourselves. You compare shitzus to a Lion? Be real Mr Salmon

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #248 on: June 26, 2014, 11:43:16 PM »
I come to getbig since 98 and have been posting since 2005 I believe. Why do you spend so much energy trying to what?

Chiro...please post a pic where you match his shape. Yeah...thought so. Puffy bodybuilders need no apply. I will post a vid of vid now so you can compareyour "density" lol

You and the other numnuts are crazy to compare yourselves. You compare shitzus to a Lion? Be real Mr Salmon

You are 1 delusional dumb fuck

Simple Simon

« Reply #249 on: June 27, 2014, 12:12:04 AM »
It hasnt been 10 years either. I remember when sev showed up, it was NOT 2004. Hell probably claim lurker, which may or may not be true.

I was here in 2003 reading the nutrition and gear boards but didnt register until 05...

sevs general getbig timeline knowledge would put him here around 2006-2007.
His post history says 15th January 2006 as his first post.