Author Topic: Suffering - Being shredded is for those that want to be miserable  (Read 174484 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Suffering - Being shredded is for those that want to be miserable
« Reply #1050 on: July 15, 2014, 10:38:36 AM »
Haha the danish fagg acting all uppity again, remember when you got brutalized here and dissapeared in shame like ukjiff?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Suffering
« Reply #1051 on: July 15, 2014, 10:44:53 AM »
first he describes a colorful drug history and then he says borat only has one cycle under his belt.

groink said cleanest natural has explained everything but I'm still wondering is he is bullshitting or not.

Wait.... he said Borat had a laundry list of usage and then said he didnt?

Really? Are you sure hes not talking about someone else?

If not..... :-\

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #1052 on: July 15, 2014, 10:48:40 AM »
Wait.... he said Borat had a laundry list of usage and then said he didnt?

Really? Are you sure hes not talking about someone else?

If not..... :-\

yeah, I think cleanest natural wants credit and attention but can't get it without mixing little lies here and there.

physique looks good overall, legs look totally ordinary... but to call him impressive? For a natural it would very good built. For a huge cyclist steroid cycyle? Not at all impressive.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #1053 on: July 15, 2014, 11:05:49 AM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1054 on: July 15, 2014, 11:09:20 AM »

Very balanced. Top 5 at the O if he can bring down those calves.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #1055 on: July 15, 2014, 11:09:47 AM »

LOL my old habit to bend and twist the english language, I fixed my post  ;D

by the way, THOSE are trained legs

I'd rather have big legs and ordinary upper body than big upper body and ordinary legs.

legs over everything  8)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1056 on: July 15, 2014, 11:13:31 AM »

I'd rather have big legs and ordinary upper body than big upper body and ordinary legs.

legs over everything  8)
Meh, I'm the opposite. I'd rather have smallish legs than smallish upper body.

Overpowering legs make you look awkward and dumpy IMHO.

70s legs ftw.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #1057 on: July 15, 2014, 11:15:57 AM »
Meh, I'm the opposite. I'd rather have smallish legs than smallish upper body.

Overpowering legs make you look awkward and dumpy IMHO.

70s legs ftw.

yeah but with small legs and big upper body you will still be a twink  ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1058 on: July 15, 2014, 11:16:53 AM »
yeah but with small legs and big upper body you will still be a twink  ;D
Touche'

Simple Simon

« Reply #1059 on: July 15, 2014, 11:42:13 AM »
how do you feel about a beginner surpassing all your all time bests in 3 months on his way to a ripped degree you can only dream of?
Take a picture of him in a g-string and put it next to my picture (the one you use as a screensaver) then get back to me.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1060 on: July 15, 2014, 11:56:27 AM »

legs over everything  8)
Big legs make you look like a fat woman when you wear trousers.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1061 on: July 15, 2014, 12:15:01 PM »
Take a picture of him in a g-string and put it next to my picture (the one you use as a screensaver) then get back to me.
no need to .. already posted pics where he smokes your best shape from that contest where you placed 8th! haha .. if I'd enter a contest and place 8th I'd quit and never look back but judging by your submissive butt-art display you went back for more reaming  ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #1062 on: July 15, 2014, 12:18:40 PM »
Big legs make you look like a fat woman when you wear trousers.

No you don't if you have a regular muscular upper body and arms, people will see you are just some leg enthusiast.

even so, if some delusional woman calls you fat, then you tell her that you just have amazing lower body, then the woman wants you to pull down the trousers and she will be shut for life.

win win. because you don't have to pull down your trousers because you want attention, you pull pants down because attention wants to be given to you

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1063 on: July 15, 2014, 12:18:46 PM »
no need to .. already posted pics where he smokes your best shape from that contest where you placed 8th! haha .. if I'd enter a contest and place 8th I'd quit and never look back but judging by your submissive buttart display you went back for more reaming  ;D

You entered an online before and after contest and placed about 8th (dead last).  This is a true story isn't it.
He entered (I think) a national contest (of a real country) and placed 8th.

Can you not see the difference?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1064 on: July 15, 2014, 12:22:22 PM »
You entered an online before and after contest and placed about 8th (dead last).  This is a true story isn't it.
He entered (I think) a national contest (of a real country) and placed 8th.

Can you not see the difference?

Nope my retarded friend. Wrong. I placed second in my first contest ever in juniors in a real country .. I also compete to win

you smell like a loser (true story)

Simple Simon

« Reply #1065 on: July 15, 2014, 12:24:05 PM »
no need to .. already posted pics where he smokes your best shape from that contest where you placed 8th! haha .. if I'd enter a contest

fixed

Look, your boyfriend is entering the Mr Back of Beyond contest, I won an area qualifier and placed 8th in a National open contest, and you have never stepped onstage.

Just for perspective.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1066 on: July 15, 2014, 12:24:45 PM »
Nope my retarded friend. Wrong. I placed second in my first contest ever in juniors in a real country .. I also compete to win

pics or it didnt happen.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1067 on: July 15, 2014, 12:26:43 PM »

Did you or did you not place last / very close to last in an online physique contest in the last 6 months?  You certainly didn't compete to win then.

Gypsy Juniors vs British Nationals... ;)

I am a supporter of your Tales of the Unexpected, but you need to learn to mount credible and cogent arguments.  Saying I smell like a loser for pointing out facts is weak. You should have called me a stalker for knowing about your abject online failure.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1068 on: July 15, 2014, 12:27:52 PM »
Did you or did you not place last / very close to last in an online physique contest in the last 6 months?  You certainly didn't compete to win then.

I am a supporter of your Tales of the Unexpected, but you need to learn to mount credible and cogent arguments.  Saying I smell like a loser for pointing out facts is weak. You should have called me a stalker for knowing about your abject online failure.

FFS post a link.   ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1069 on: July 15, 2014, 12:30:04 PM »
it's almost emabarassing watching sev get caught in lie after lie.

not surprising tho. I knew someone who was a compulsive liar. he lied all the time. for no reason - not that there's a good reason for lying. but this guy just lied abt everything.

I think sev just can't help himself. it's a compulsion.
b

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1070 on: July 15, 2014, 12:31:58 PM »

zzzzzz

another gimmick with a STRONG strategery trying not to break caracter .. I did read your posts.. you seem to be another sore loser who came back with a vengeance. Are you ukjizz?

Simple Simon

« Reply #1071 on: July 15, 2014, 12:34:09 PM »

zzzzzz

another gimmick with a STRONG strategery trying not to break caracter .. I did read your posts.. you seem to be another sore loser who came back with a vengeance. Are you ukjizz?
post a pic of you onstage or it didnt happen.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1072 on: July 15, 2014, 12:37:01 PM »
it's almost emabarassing watching sev get caught in lie after lie.

not surprising tho. I knew someone who was a compulsive liar. he lied all the time. for no reason - not that there's a good reason for lying. but this guy just lied abt everything.

I think sev just can't help himself. it's a compulsion.
days pass... my buddy looks better than your ever best.. you ran off stage to a pizza parlor in fear of losing before even stepping onstage .. are you a coward? are you a paper lion? me and my friends are lions .. we do our job and let everything else fall into place

we would eat you for breakfast .. you seem weak, afraid of losing, terrified to get onstage. We do not like your kind. We pitty people such as yourself. If you were humble, you'd get a pass. But you come here all cocky and resentful because your dreams of being a bodybuilder were crushed by a Big Bad Monster called FEAR who lives inside yourself. Man up and stop being a pussy will ya!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1073 on: July 15, 2014, 12:38:18 PM »
ukjizz .. did they make Simone after you? Did you meet Al Pacino?

Simple Simon

« Reply #1074 on: July 15, 2014, 12:40:38 PM »
days pass... my buddy looks better than your ever best.. you ran off stage to a pizza parlor in fear of losing before even stepping onstage .. are you a coward? are you a paper lion? me and my friends are lions .. we do our job and let everything else fall into place

we would eat you for breakfast .. you seem weak, afraid of losing, terrified to get onstage. We do not like your kind. We pitty people such as yourself. If you were humble, you'd get a pass. But you come here all cocky and resentful because your dreams of being a bodybuilder were crushed by a Big Bad Monster called FEAR who lives inside yourself. Man up and stop being a pussy will ya!
lol