Author Topic: Suffering - Being shredded is for those that want to be miserable  (Read 174289 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Suffering - Being shredded is for those that want to be miserable
« Reply #1175 on: July 17, 2014, 07:50:12 AM »
I'm sure Borat is a nice guy but he as as much muscle as some highschoolers that train at my gym

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1176 on: July 17, 2014, 07:58:30 AM »
I'm sure Borat is a nice guy but he as as much muscle as some highschoolers that train at my gym
im enjoying the fact that Borat the romanian has a shirt that says 'I am number 1' with an american flag on it.

Go murrica,  were awesome brahs.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1177 on: July 17, 2014, 07:58:53 AM »
im enjoying the fact that Borat the romanian has a shirt that says 'I am number 1' with an american flag on it.

Go murrica,  were awesome brahs.

;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #1178 on: July 17, 2014, 08:01:22 AM »
Do you think Sev would stop posting pics if we all just said Radu was awesome and left it at that?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #1179 on: July 17, 2014, 08:01:40 AM »
Somebody please attend to my question.  Am I the only one who thinks the "240 pounder" or Borat himself above was blatantly copy-pasted into that photo?  The perspective/lighting is way off.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #1180 on: July 17, 2014, 08:04:54 AM »
Somebody please attend to my question.  Am I the only one who thinks the "240 pounder" above was blatantly copy-pasted into that photo?  The perspective/lighting is way off.

you dare to question the anunaki lord?  :o

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #1181 on: July 17, 2014, 08:06:45 AM »
didnt follow the thread , is that clown in the fluorescent tank top on steroids?

Simple Simon

« Reply #1182 on: July 17, 2014, 08:07:24 AM »
Somebody please attend to my question.  Am I the only one who thinks the "240 pounder" or Borat himself above was blatantly copy-pasted into that photo?  The perspective/lighting is way off.
lol, what difference does it make, the guy might be 170, does he look 240 to you?

Simple Simon

« Reply #1183 on: July 17, 2014, 08:08:36 AM »
didnt follow the thread , is that clown in the fluorescent tank top on steroids?
Sev had him on 1600mgs of deca and EQ.

"Disgusted" has taken the reins now and has put him on some test, not sure what else though.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #1184 on: July 17, 2014, 08:16:58 AM »
Sev had him on 1600mgs of deca and EQ.

"Disgusted" has taken the reins now and has put him on some test, not sure what else though.

Simon... do you think that I'm talking out of my ass if I say that borats size/condition isn't impressive at all taking in consideration that he used a lot of aas to get it? Because I don't see the hype at all, and I'm not talking shit, I'm not! Sev makes it sound like borat is the second coming of christ, but with all the noise sev makes of him borat to me just seems like "hm... ok..."

Simple Simon

« Reply #1185 on: July 17, 2014, 08:30:27 AM »
Simon... do you think that I'm talking out of my ass if I say that borats size/condition isn't impressive at all taking in consideration that he used a lot of aas to get it? Because I don't see the hype at all, and I'm not talking shit, I'm not! Sev makes it sound like borat is the second coming of christ, but with all the noise sev makes of him borat to me just seems like "hm... ok..."
Radu is in good shape, he looks fine, in fact he looks better than he did a few weeks ago.

The only issue seems to be is that Sev wants the credit.
Radu dieted
Radu trained
Radu relied on Sev for drug advice
Disgusted took over and the only thing he changed was Sevs advice.

Thats telling isnt it?

Radu looks like he does in spite of Sev, not because of him.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #1186 on: July 17, 2014, 08:33:24 AM »
Radu is in good shape, he looks fine, in fact he looks better than he did a few weeks ago.

The only issue seems to be is that Sev wants the credit.
Radu dieted
Radu trained
Radu relied on Sev for drug advice
Disgusted took over and the only thing he changed was Sevs advice.

Thats telling isnt it?

Radu looks like he does in spite of Sev, not because of him.

Agreed, sev doesn't want to acknowledge this but he's not very bright anyway.

What about the steroid cycle? Do you think that it takes away from the "he is the best ever lived" factor? THat's what I want to know, because I'm a natty, so I may not have realistic opinions what is impressive or not even if I might think I do.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1187 on: July 17, 2014, 08:36:05 AM »
Agreed, sev doesn't want to acknowledge this but he's not very bright anyway.

What about the steroid cycle? Do you think that it takes away from the "he is the best ever lived" factor? THat's what I want to know, because I'm a natty, so I may not have realistic opinions what is impressive or not even if I might think I do.
Radu would have been better off on 250mgs test e and a bit of masteron, tren and maybe some anavar.
600mgs a week tops

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #1188 on: July 17, 2014, 08:39:22 AM »
Radu would have been better off on 250mgs test e and a bit of masteron, tren and maybe some anavar.
600mgs a week tops

Ahhh, my point is, if borat was natural, he would be really impressive, but when I read that he's on a ton of shit I was like "oh, ok."

Simple Simon

« Reply #1189 on: July 17, 2014, 08:41:29 AM »
Ahhh, my point is, if borat was natural, he would be really impressive, but when I read that he's on a ton of shit I was like "oh, ok."
Agreed, that would be impressive for a natty, a pat on the back on low dosage as well.
It just goes to show the choice of drug is just as important as the dosage if not more.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #1190 on: July 17, 2014, 08:44:39 AM »
Agreed, that would be impressive for a natty, a pat on the back on low dosage as well.
It just goes to show the choice of drug is just as important as the dosage if not more.

there's this 25 year old black dude in my gym, he speaks fluent finish and everything, he's not a dumb rock, just a regular dude... but black :D. Anyway, he has rounder chest than borat, similar arms and bigger legs even tho he doesn't rly train shit for legs ever. He's maybe under 10% bf even, maybe not because the skin tone can lie. But I don't question his natural status. That's impressive to me. Frame by frame his at borats mesures, but he has that edge in roundness.

Now, if that guy would take a cycle then I would see something really impressive, even with all the drugs.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1191 on: July 17, 2014, 08:47:20 AM »
Theres a young black guy trains in our gym occasionally, hes around 5'6 and weighs around 145lb he has full muscle bellies and looks like he is on a high dose of gear, to talk to him he doesn't have a clue, he says he doesn't take anything and I believe him.
He has a vacant stare when you talk about gear.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #1192 on: July 17, 2014, 08:48:56 AM »
Theres a young black guy trains in our gym occasionally, hes around 5'6 and weighs around 145lb he has full muscle bellies and looks like he is on a high dose of gear, to talk to him he doesn't have a clue, he says he doesn't take anything and I believe him.
He has a vacant stare when you talk about gear.

same here... when I chat with him it's all about traveling, his home country, bitches, and food... very mellowed down guy as well, doesn't take himself serious at all

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #1193 on: July 17, 2014, 09:40:31 AM »
Snap some pics of the aforementioned beast  and let's do some side by side comparisons

Simple Simon

« Reply #1194 on: July 17, 2014, 09:42:01 AM »
Snap some pics of the aforementioned beast  and let's do some side by side comparisons
Sev, in the real world its not normal to approach people in the gym and ask them can you take their photograph to post on a website.

What fucking planet are you on?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1195 on: July 17, 2014, 10:28:28 AM »
Sev, in the real world its not normal to approach people in the gym and ask them can you take their photograph to post on a website.

What fucking planet are you on?
no problem mate, I'll take your word on it..you seem solid

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #1196 on: July 17, 2014, 10:30:36 AM »
Sev is holding his own fairly well in this thread despite being attacked from multiple parties/directions.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1197 on: July 17, 2014, 10:34:27 AM »
It is all in good fun Hulkotron. If I'd be a 25 year competitive bodybuilder 8th in Britain and some random guy would take up this "sport" and blow past my best ever in 3 months I'd be questioning the whole thing as well.  ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #1198 on: July 17, 2014, 10:38:35 AM »
Snap some pics of the aforementioned beast  and let's do some side by side comparisons

I will, I will approach him and ask him, can I get some full body pictures of you, just for my own, ehm, motivation, and I also want to prove to some romanian I have never met in real life that you look as good if not better than his chemical experiment. I will tell him to go in the sauna with me first, and take pictures there too to get the full effect.

Are you kiding me me right now? That is the most GAY freak shit ever... don't get me wrong simon, nothing wrong with gay stuff per se, but that type of stuff is weird. Posting some other guys pictures here who you workout with, as if he was your boo. Get your borat to post here and this wouldn't even look weird, hell no am I posting some guys posing pictures here who goes to the same gym with me LMAO :D

He would never agree to it, secondly

If you even read my intelligent (superior to yours) post I want you to know that posting pictures and 'proving' you train and are in shape means shit to me. Hell it's just weird, it is really weird. You make it sound like it means something.
The only problem with me is that you post pictures of a drug user who looks good, but you make it sound like his kai green level, and that's a delusion.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1199 on: July 17, 2014, 10:42:24 AM »
0 weekly mgs