Author Topic: Suffering - Being shredded is for those that want to be miserable  (Read 174447 times)

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
Re: Suffering - Being shredded is for those that want to be miserable
« Reply #1375 on: July 19, 2014, 07:30:52 PM »
;D

All fucktards giving props where they are due via a loophole in formulating the context. Yes Simone, he does shit on you
Being VASTLY superior is great

I own this turd
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following  symptoms:

Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
Requires excessive admiration
Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1376 on: July 20, 2014, 04:13:04 PM »
From today. All fresh salmon and half a Dbol every fortnight. Brutal 25lb dumbells.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1377 on: July 20, 2014, 04:30:51 PM »
From today. All fresh salmon and half a Dbol every fortnight. Brutal 25lb dumbells.

Massive Big Vinny!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #1378 on: July 20, 2014, 04:35:58 PM »
Seriously people, what would you recommend for MY first cycle, this is me just two days ago 19.9, I haven't trained in 2 days there or doing nothing so I don't have any massive pumps going on, but I agree that I'm flat as a pancake any way you look at it and I'm tired of it  :D.

I'm not looking for a two thousad euros per stack, I can't afford it... I'm talking about 300 euros max every few months, something simple.

Any tips?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1379 on: July 20, 2014, 04:38:44 PM »
Seriously people, what would you recommend for MY first cycle, this is me just two days ago 19.9, I haven't trained in 2 days there or doing nothing so I don't have any massive pumps going on, but I agree that I'm flat as a pancake any way you look at it and I'm tired of it  :D.

I'm not looking for a two thousad euros per stack, I can't afford it... I'm talking about 300 euros max every few months, something simple.

Any tips?

Damn, this is a very very good build if you're natty. I'll even call it excellent.  Perfect year round level of conditioning also.

First cycle ever IMO: 4-500mgs test C/E and 0.25mg Anastrazole ED. This will rock your world.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #1380 on: July 20, 2014, 04:41:08 PM »
Damn, this is a very very good build if you're natty. I'll even call it excellent.  Perfect year round level of conditioning also.

First cycle ever IMO: 4-500mgs test C/E and 0.25mg Anastrazole ED. This will rock your world.

thanks  :'( , but there are far superior nats out there, I should've started doing athletics or something in my youth, my body structure is skin and bones if I don't train and eat, trust me.

and thanks for the tip, I'll keep that in mind, I'll probably start after this year ends, so I think about it till then because after you start, you don't quit :D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1381 on: July 20, 2014, 04:47:46 PM »
thanks  :'( , but there are far superior nats out there, I should've started doing athletics or something in my youth, my body structure is skin and bones if I don't train and eat, trust me.

and thanks for the tip, I'll keep that in mind, I'll probably start after this year ends, so I think about it till then because after you start, you don't quit :D

Keep it very simple and conservative with the first go. Foolish not to. You have the rest of your life to play with bigger doses and keep increasing. You don't wanna bang 1.6 grams on your first cycle and then you have nowhere to go after that.  :P

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #1382 on: July 20, 2014, 04:51:24 PM »
Keep it very simple and conservative with the first go. Foolish not to. You have the rest of your life to play with bigger doses and keep increasing. You don't wanna bang 1.6 grams on your first cycle and then you have nowhere to go after that.  :P

Oh hell no, that's level 10, I'm only thinking about striving to level 1 at this point ;D

I just want to minimize my catabolic state and and get timely progress that matches my hard work in the gym.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #1383 on: July 21, 2014, 07:08:48 AM »
Seriously people, what would you recommend for MY first cycle, this is me just two days ago 19.9, I haven't trained in 2 days there or doing nothing so I don't have any massive pumps going on, but I agree that I'm flat as a pancake any way you look at it and I'm tired of it  :D.

Any tips?

I would recommend staying clean and learning how to play baseball.
Y

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1384 on: July 21, 2014, 07:11:32 AM »

Any tips?

Weight?Height?Arm measurement?waist size?Hard to get any idea of size with a potato camera and mirror

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1385 on: July 21, 2014, 08:28:04 AM »
I would recommend staying clean and learning how to play baseball.
Pffftt.. way too sage of advice. Steroids, protein, hours of lifting with no cardio and g4p are the way to go.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #1386 on: July 21, 2014, 09:31:54 AM »
Weight?Height?Arm measurement?waist size?Hard to get any idea of size with a potato camera and mirror

I'm a soaking wet 5'8 or 5'9 midget, I weigh here 177lbs (yes no bullshit, glycogen powder puff weight)... I look like a male pool diver with tad more muscularity and legs. Or a marathon runner who lifts weights.

but I don't measure myself, I'm a gym rat, not a bodybuilder.

and windows 8 turns my pictures side ways so if you have some homo in you just open up the picture to see the original size

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1387 on: July 21, 2014, 09:37:25 AM »
I'm a soaking wet 5'8 or 5'9 midget, I weigh here 177lbs (yes no bullshit, glycogen powder puff weight)... I look like a male pool diver with tad more muscularity and legs. Or a marathon runner who lifts weights.

and windows 8 turns my pictures side ways so if you have some homo in you just open up the picture to see the original size

Delicious hiney you've got there broski

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1388 on: July 21, 2014, 09:38:34 AM »

and windows 8 turns my pictures side ways so if you're not gay just open up the picture to see the original size

you got good build,a tan would make you look better ,legs are very good/abs/...side thickness and fullness around certain bodyparts will what drugs or certain orals /compounds will give you..

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #1389 on: July 21, 2014, 09:41:45 AM »
man, a tan in itself would add 2lbs more thickness

I try to get some sun tomorrow :D, promise... and to think that just few years back I was obsessed with a 24/7/365 tan

Foozle

« Reply #1390 on: July 21, 2014, 09:43:15 AM »

Feels like you're trolling for compliments at this point.  You build is fine, better than 99.95% of the world, probably.  No reason to add drugs at that age unless you want to be a competitive BB.

And, with the way your mind works, you probably couldn't handle it anyway.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #1391 on: July 21, 2014, 09:50:10 AM »
Delicious hiney you've got there broski

yeah I know I have a girly look but what can I do

I couldn't wear slim clothes, they make me look like a girly man or a manly girl

Feels like you're trolling for compliments at this point.  You build is fine, better than 99.95% of the world, probably.  No reason to add drugs at that age unless you want to be a competitive BB.

And, with the way your mind works, you probably couldn't handle it anyway.

I'm not fishing for compliments, honest to god,

I stated how I look so that CLEANEST NATURAL here won't think that I think of myself like some sort of awesomeness like he did in the past.

and lol @ better build than 99.95% of the world, now that is trolling  :D

But you're right that my mind couldn't handle the mood swings necessarily, that's why I'm taking some time to consider till the end of this year

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #1392 on: July 21, 2014, 09:52:53 AM »
Delicious hiney you got there broski!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #1393 on: July 21, 2014, 10:01:07 AM »

yes, I get it, I look like a slut, but god created me so it's gods problem :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1394 on: July 21, 2014, 10:01:54 AM »

LOOKS like you have butt implants'no homo'..or your part kardashian..

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #1395 on: July 21, 2014, 10:04:11 AM »
yes, I get it, I look like a slut, but god created me so it's gods problem :D

With all due respect, excellent natural physique though!

How old are you now? 20? 22? Many years to improve!

You should thank God (if religious) for this genetic gift!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1396 on: July 21, 2014, 10:11:00 AM »

At 5-8 to 5-9 he's already maxed out by using all the major natty max muscle calculators.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #1397 on: July 21, 2014, 10:13:46 AM »
At 5-8 to 5-9 he's already maxed out by using all the major natty max muscle calculators.

Yes, he must follow the Dark Path now for extreme growth!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #1398 on: July 21, 2014, 10:15:57 AM »

kwon thanks, indeed this would be a GREAT built for a 15 year old... a decent one for a 21-22 year old

but I'm already 27... yes I claimed to be 21 when I joined getbig in 2010 but I was 23, I had this weird age thing going on... no doubt I was nuts, yes, what else can I say :D

In my defence tho, like I said I had a bad back inury in 2012 why I stopped posting here and stopped training seriously for 2 years, then ultimately I  took a 6 month lay off due to mind fuck, I've been training for a good 6 months now, now I just want to get better.

So that's why I'm thinking of my first cycle

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #1399 on: July 21, 2014, 10:16:13 AM »

Nice glutes broseph