Author Topic: The Trainer Revealing at the Olympia 2014!  (Read 42379 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Countdown to August 6 - Will the Trainer deliver?
« Reply #225 on: August 06, 2014, 09:11:23 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: August 06, 2014, 09:15:24 AM »
Here is the thing as you guys know i has some injuries over the last few months with my back and shoulders and on top of that I was unable to go to vegas because of business so I post some older pictures of myself, I dont see what the big deal is.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: August 06, 2014, 09:20:32 AM »
What a lying sack of shit.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #228 on: August 06, 2014, 09:21:08 AM »
Lol crash and burn, just another gimmick.

the trainer

« Reply #229 on: August 06, 2014, 09:32:30 AM »
You guy are so paranoid you think that everybody is a gimmick and  a fake even when they post their real pictures you still talk shit I should have known better than to post my pictures to a bunch of paranoid disbelievers.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #230 on: August 06, 2014, 09:35:39 AM »
You guy are so paranoid you think that everybody is a gimmick and  a fake even when they post their real pictures you still talk shit I should have known better than to post my pictures to a bunch of paranoid disbelievers.

So you pull out a pic from 2006? Fuck outta here. You could easily follow OMR's request

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: August 06, 2014, 09:35:53 AM »
You guy are so paranoid you think that everybody is a gimmick and  a fake even when they post their real pictures you still talk shit I should have known better than to post my pictures to a bunch of paranoid disbelievers.

Come on man, have some integrity.

You posted two pictures, which were directly taken off the internet. Both pictures have been around since early 2005. Those are two distinct individuals in the pictures you posted, not to mention that the first pic was blatantly morphed as evidenced from sites that have the original posted.

Just do as we asked. If that individual you posted in the kitchen is you, just go ahead and post another picture of you holding up a cup in your right hand (make sure it is upside down) and then the opposite hand should have a "thumbs up" pose. Clearly, since you claim that the individual is you, you shouldn't have a problem in showing your face either.

Right now, it's appearing to be a farce..

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Countdown to August 6
« Reply #232 on: August 06, 2014, 09:39:05 AM »
It will be enough to just show a "fuck you" sign, but dude is obviously a fraud. Probably a fat wanker dreaming about getting "ripped" one day....  ::)
x2. Ive done it before  :D

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #233 on: August 06, 2014, 09:45:00 AM »
Seeing Vissy&co kiss is probably the most vile image on GB...

Shizzo's ugly kunt face is a close second.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: August 06, 2014, 09:58:11 AM »
He won't deliver. He is a fraud.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #235 on: August 06, 2014, 10:14:16 AM »
I never understand gimmicks and all their build up for big promises/reveals when they know full well they ain't delivering nothing, the board will hate them for it and for what?  A single big thread dedicated to them for a day or so and everyone hating on them in it LOL?

I waited until today to entertain this Aug 6th thing and it turned out as expected LOL....a steaming turd.

Now I'm all done with it.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #236 on: August 06, 2014, 10:21:16 AM »
Adding trainer to "do not reply" list.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #238 on: August 06, 2014, 10:57:29 AM »

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #240 on: August 06, 2014, 10:58:38 AM »
I cant believe this shit!!
Nothing??? Just fucking nothing, after all that talk? What he hell is wrong with you man.
The kids are waiting for the pict. of "The Trainer"!
What am I going to tell them?

Thanks for making us believe in you and  fucking us in the ass!!!

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #241 on: August 06, 2014, 10:59:57 AM »
;D ;D ;D
Frank can you explain what happened? You said you saw the pictures of the trainer. Whats going on?

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #242 on: August 06, 2014, 11:02:09 AM »
Frank can you explain what happened? You said you saw the pictures of the trainer. Whats going on?

Well, I have been believing that he will really post his pics (first few seconds lol), so i did little bit of mild trolling. Idk whats going on with him, all that talk and now nothing. come on dude. ;D

I expected this anyway.

the trainer

« Reply #243 on: August 06, 2014, 11:08:47 AM »
I do not control unforeseen circumstances, things happen that cause be to bail on my vegas trip plus I had to tone down deadlifts squats etc because of injuries, so just because i did not want to let you guys down i post an old photo, now you guys are telling me its fake cause it has views on the internet what the fuck, if you are a muscular dude of course you are going to get views.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #244 on: August 06, 2014, 11:10:18 AM »
I do not control unforeseen circumstances, things happen that cause be to bail on my vegas trip plus I had to tone down deadlifts squats etc because of injuries, so just because i did not want to let you guys down i post an old photo, now you guys are telling me its fake cause it has views on the internet what the fuck, if you are a muscular dude of course you are going to get views.

jesus, post your current photo with sign, we dont give a fuck that you are not your 100%, all your credibility will go into the shitter if you dont.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #245 on: August 06, 2014, 11:16:09 AM »
exactly even a clothed pictor will do at this point

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: August 06, 2014, 11:30:34 AM »
exactly even a clothed pictor will do at this point

NO! No it won't! 

I was plannin on seeing a peeled 250lb 8% bf builybodder and that's what I want!

Foozle

« Reply #247 on: August 06, 2014, 11:31:22 AM »
The gayner is a shared gimmick account.  Every poster behind it likes to put coconut oil on golf balls and stick them up their ass and spin around really fast and fart them out and see if what constellations they look like when they land.

Anyone who actually believed a real pic would be produced should have to suck on one of golf balls.  And Frank Clairmonte is also a fucking useless douchebag sold account wannabe goo booping fucktard who should be in timeout with the rest of the dickknockers who were released en masse.

Hopefully the posters here will now relentlessly run them off the board.

The gayner is done, although he was already done when he pussied out of the adonnis challenge.  Assdicker.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: August 06, 2014, 11:35:50 AM »
The gayner is a shared gimmick account.  Every poster behind it likes to put coconut oil on golf balls and stick them up their ass and spin around really fast and fart them out and see if what constellations they look like when they land.

Anyone who actually believed a real pic would be produced should have to suck on one of golf balls.  And Frank Clairmonte is also a fucking useless douchebag sold account wannabe goo booping fucktard who should be in timeout with the rest of the dickknockers who were released en masse.

The gayner is done, although he was already done when he pussied out of the adonnis challenge.  Assdicker.

Funny story, I have 3 golf balls jammed in the hole of my butt right now.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #249 on: August 06, 2014, 11:41:13 AM »
The gayner is a shared gimmick account.  Every poster behind it likes to put coconut oil on golf balls and stick them up their ass and spin around really fast and fart them out and see if what constellations they look like when they land.

Anyone who actually believed a real pic would be produced should have to suck on one of golf balls.  And Frank Clairmonte is also a fucking useless douchebag sold account wannabe goo booping fucktard who should be in timeout with the rest of the dickknockers who were released en masse.

The gayner is done, although he was already done when he pussied out of the adonnis challenge.  Assdicker.

trainer really has to have a seat in chris hansen's chair now; in get big standards, he has committed a crime worthy of stoning. and unfortunately not with testicles, gayner. have a seat. please, have a seat.