Author Topic: The Trainer Revealing at the Olympia 2014!  (Read 42319 times)

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
Re: Did the monumental August 6th event ever take place?
« Reply #500 on: August 14, 2014, 04:27:29 PM »
I was not able to get into the shape that i wanted because i was battling injuries  so I decided to hold off until mr olympia being a getbigger i did a bit of trolling on aug 6 but the real trainer is coming soon.

Fair enough. Good luck with your goals, I look forward to the revealing of The Real Trainer.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #501 on: August 14, 2014, 04:46:36 PM »
I was not able to get into the shape that i wanted because i was battling injuries  so I decided to hold off until mr olympia being a getbigger i did a bit of trolling on aug 6 but the real trainer is coming soon.

It's pretty simple - is THAT pic above you??? If so - dude shut the fuck up about weight training - DIET - bodybuilding - because that pic looks like a man that has NEVER moved a weight in anger in his life!!

the trainer

« Reply #502 on: August 14, 2014, 04:50:02 PM »
It's pretty simple - is THAT pic above you??? If so - dude shut the fuck up about weight training - DIET - bodybuilding - because that pic looks like a man that has NEVER moved a weight in anger in his life!!

Of course its not me that picture is just getbiggers trolling.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #503 on: August 14, 2014, 05:15:54 PM »
Yes, but probably not how the trainer envisioned. He posted a couple of random pics plucked off the web of jacked dudes that were quickly debunked. One was even a morph from some homo site.

Then he goofed and left his photobucket account passwordless. GetBig detectives found this picture of the REAL "trainer"

Legendary size and muscularity.
a

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #504 on: August 14, 2014, 06:26:23 PM »
Of course its not me that picture is just getbiggers trolling.

I don't understand the fucking "trolling" thing - so if it's not you then I retract my statement. What fucking douche bag would spend time finding and posting fake pictures?? What's the point? Don't these guys have jobs? Families? Do they train?
Obviously I am spending much more time than usual over the last few weeks - I am resting an injury but DAMN it looks like no matter if I go weeks - months - years between posts - it's the SAME fucking losers dicking around playing "I am an internet pussy - and I am gonna 'own' you man" ...
I realize these guys are seriously unhappy and sad people and shouldn't be shamed - but when they start giving advice or bashing others I feel it's my job to stop them!  The strong have that responsibility and there are some total fucking pussies on here. The two fags that were going to meet up about 6 months ago and one douche was going to pay a ticket for the other - LOL . Those two pussies never did a fucking thing other than slap at each other via the net. If my son was ever such a pussy I would hope that he would either man up and join the Corps or be honorable to our family name and off himself

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #505 on: August 14, 2014, 06:34:19 PM »
Would love to sleep on that wildlife bald eagles nature blanket

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #506 on: August 14, 2014, 07:38:24 PM »

::)
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #507 on: August 14, 2014, 07:46:54 PM »
I don't understand the fucking "trolling" thing - so if it's not you then I retract my statement. What fucking douche bag would spend time finding and posting fake pictures?? What's the point? Don't these guys have jobs? Families? Do they train?
Obviously I am spending much more time than usual over the last few weeks - I am resting an injury but DAMN it looks like no matter if I go weeks - months - years between posts - it's the SAME fucking losers dicking around playing "I am an internet pussy - and I am gonna 'own' you man" ...
I realize these guys are seriously unhappy and sad people and shouldn't be shamed - but when they start giving advice or bashing others I feel it's my job to stop them!  The strong have that responsibility and there are some total fucking pussies on here. The two fags that were going to meet up about 6 months ago and one douche was going to pay a ticket for the other - LOL . Those two pussies never did a fucking thing other than slap at each other via the net. If my son was ever such a pussy I would hope that he would either man up and join the Corps or be honorable to our family name and off himself
TL:DR:FY
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #508 on: August 14, 2014, 10:24:57 PM »

You looked good. Only missed your peak by 35 years.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #509 on: August 14, 2014, 10:42:05 PM »
I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

Easy there, mr. "operator".

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #510 on: August 15, 2014, 07:37:16 AM »
I was not able to get into the shape that i wanted because i was battling injuries  so I decided to hold off until mr olympia being a getbigger i did a bit of trolling on aug 6 but the real trainer is coming soon.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #511 on: August 15, 2014, 07:51:55 AM »
The great sarcasm is sorely missed in threads like these  :'(

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #512 on: August 15, 2014, 08:11:01 AM »
The great sarcasm is sorely missed in threads like these  :'(

Yes, if it was 2006-2007 things would be much, much different around here. 

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #513 on: August 15, 2014, 10:38:34 AM »
Yeh, because squad backed up all his ownings with full body shots?..... All those pics taken at an angle , from a reflection in a window or a mirror were priceless !!!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #514 on: August 15, 2014, 10:55:19 AM »
Who cares, his ownings of these types were the stuff of legend and provided me, and plenty of others,  with tremendous amounts of laughter and entertainment.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #515 on: August 15, 2014, 11:27:11 AM »
Yeh, because squad backed up all his ownings with full body shots?..... All those pics taken at an angle , from a reflection in a window or a mirror were priceless !!!

Reflection in door, hanging chain, carpet wrapped around waist.
Y

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: The trainer is revealed!!!!
« Reply #516 on: August 15, 2014, 02:00:12 PM »
As we get older - HIIT type training works better

HIIT is great, but please stay away before I call Obama.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #517 on: August 15, 2014, 02:24:55 PM »
AJ has been owning "the trainer" with pics for weeks. AJ posted pics before & after August 6. The Trainer, in a cowardly manner, had only posted pics of other people.

the trainer

« Reply #518 on: August 15, 2014, 02:48:49 PM »
AJ has been owning "the trainer" with pics for weeks. AJ posted pics before & after August 6. The Trainer, in a cowardly manner, had only posted pics of other people.

Are you deaf I said I will be at the olympia just be patient.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #519 on: August 15, 2014, 03:51:51 PM »
"I started personal training to help people achieve their optimum physique. I am not not one of those typical weight-loss factory gurus you see on TV. Reaching an optimum physique is an aesthetic balance of muscle and tone. Whether you need to lose or gain weight is pointless since it is not a proper criteria for an aesthetic physique. Simply put, I mold people into want they want to look like, not what they should weigh. Since 2001 we’ve accomplished this task by combining time-honored training programs with modern day innovation. My nutritional line consists of IOC-approved supplements and vitamins that are safe and effective to use. Whether you’re an athlete wanting to excel in your chosen sport or profession or someone who just wants to get back in shape, I have proven my reputation in body-shaping fitness. You/ ’ll never have to worry about taking dangerous products or anything that could cause you to test positive in an athletic event. When it comes to getting the job done, you can count on me to lead by action rather than words. "

The advertisement worked very well and brought me many clients.....you can be 2% bodyfat and a national bodybuilding champ but still end up as shit as a personal trainer.  The key to being successful in the business is being able to bring in clients and close sales....period.  And I'm good at that.

At the same time, the writing was on the wall when clients left to go train Crossfit....I survived Zumba quite easily but Crossfit was simply too much and rather than try to swim against the tide...I went and got a full time job.  For that I don't consider it a failure....just common sense.  I could have gone and did Crossfit but I decided against it because I feel that its dangerous and my PT insurance would not have covered it
A

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #520 on: August 15, 2014, 04:20:22 PM »
You mean blind! How is he going to hear what your write?
So are you going to pay some schmoe at the Mr.Olympia to pose for you and tell us its you?
Please!!!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #521 on: August 15, 2014, 04:59:55 PM »

You mean this?

I made it into a handy single image for every time that retarded fuck responds to me.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #522 on: August 15, 2014, 05:05:23 PM »
You mean this?

I made it into a handy single image for every time that retarded fuck responds to me.
Lol!!

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #523 on: August 15, 2014, 07:26:46 PM »

Shocking news! Not only will the trainer attend the 2014 Mr. Olympia, he's actually going to win it! Here's the proof!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #524 on: August 16, 2014, 06:44:26 AM »
Shocking news! Not only will the trainer attend the 2014 Mr. Olympia, he's actually going to win it! Here's the proof!

LOL! We are all Foozle now!