Author Topic: That Girlyboard is a disgrace and ought be killed, now, it's a pile of uttercrap  (Read 17786 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun

This board is a disgrace and ought be killed, now, it's an utter pile of crap

Honestly, what is (or what was?)  the point of our Girly Board?

It was a good idea (for about a fleeting second or a blink) long ago but turns out it really really really isn't...

Ron, Butterbean, and whoever you were you mods, ?Dina?  PL?  Laura Lee?  Michael Arvilla?

please get rid of this board now?  You've had 2 maybe 3 women here ever and at least 1000 men trolling.
Stop it now, please?  It's a disgusting mess, please just delete the whole thing and be done with it

xL

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.

Honestly, what is (or what was?)  the point of our Girly Board?

It was a good idea (for about a fleeting second or a blink) long ago but turns out it really really really isn't...

Ron, Butterbean, and whoever you were you mods, ?Dina?  PL?  Laura Lee?  Michael Arvilla?

please get rid of this board now?  You've had 2 maybe 3 women here ever and at least 1000 men trolling.
Stop it now, please?  It's a disgusting mess, please just delete the whole thing and be done with it

xL

meltdown

~

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Epic British Meltdown.  Someone must have crapped in her tea and crumpets

xxxLinda

• Getbig V

Scones Darling?   We do scones here, have sconetests and etc.  Jam and cream.  
Crumpets are what the lower classes do...

Forgive me, I'm sorry?  This thread was moved to here offa the Girly Board.  Some bright spark of a mad mod decided to rock up one day and move this to Ron's place?  'Tis funny really as the reason I posted was to point out that the Girly Board is a mess, it's dead, no one posts there and you really ought get rid of it.

I've had time to spend a week in Amsterdam last month and do my garden big time, I built a fence and trellis; I've watched the World Cup footie, most of the Wimbledon Tennis, the Tour de France cycling yesterday and buried a close relative last week and still there's ziltch nada zero going on that utterly ridiculous Girly Board.

My point was:  just delete it, just make Getbig simpler?  The Girly Board was a stupid idea.  We all must realise that it was never going to work on a Man forum.

take care
with mad love
xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
Hey?

I've just scrolled through the entire Getbig list of gists and I think that you perhaps should put the "girly talk" option into the alternative section, that way we'd be put in our place and be properly put down?

take care
with mad love
xxxLinda

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Hey?

I've just scrolled through the entire Getbig list of gists and I think that you perhaps should put the "girly talk" option into the alternative section, that way we'd be put in our place and be properly put down?

take care
with mad love
xxxLinda

that's what a 'crumpet' is?

looks like an English Muffin to me... I eat'em with sugar and cinnamon and a big glass of ice cold milk  ;)

falco

• Getbig V

Honestly, what is (or what was?)  the point of our Girly Board?

xL

What's your problem with men if you are one gimmick? xxxLinda is long gone, let's see who's behind her account now?