Author Topic: Satchboogie and Omega MIA  (Read 3412 times)

ironfreak

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Satchboogie and Omega MIA
« on: January 26, 2006, 09:42:10 AM »
Satchboogie and Omega MIA.... Nothing from them in over 10 days!!

FYI…. If you don’t know who they are then no worries. If you do…. Then you know what to do!!

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Satchboogie and Omega MIA
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 09:47:44 AM »
theyve been on outlaw lately so maybe ask there.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

ironfreak

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2006, 09:54:33 AM »
theyve been on outlaw lately so maybe ask there.

Give me a post to look at where they have responded within the past 10 days.....

I know satch hangs at Elite most of the time, this is what a mod posted there..

“Something has happened to satchboogie, please refrain from emailing him or contacting him at this time.

As far as we know, he has not filled orders for over 2 weeks and is not responding to emails for the last 8-9 days.”

*DO NOT CONTACT HIM FOR ANY REASON AT THIS TIME!
*IF YOU HAVE PLACED AN ORDER WITH HIM WITHIN THE LAST 30 DAYS PLEASE CLEAN HOUSE!

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2006, 10:00:07 AM »
Give me a post to look at where they have responded within the past 10 days.....

yesterday

http://www.outlawmuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?p=223046#post223046

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2006, 10:03:07 AM »
satch hasnt posted since the 12th though..

ironfreak

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2006, 10:07:28 AM »

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2006, 11:38:58 AM »
Satchboogie and Omega MIA.... Nothing from them in over 10 days!!

FYI…. If you don’t know who they are then no worries. If you do…. Then you know what to do!!

I personally would never deal with Satch.  I've had my personal dealings with him on EF in the past and he's definitely not very safe or discrete.  Everyone on that forum knows he's a source, and everyone on that forum knows how to contact him.  I said a few years ago that it was only a matter of time before he got popped, regardless of whether he lives overseas or not.

He's not that smart in his business practices.

Also his GTP gear has been tested and come back underdosed. 

I would not recommend him.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

ironfreak

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2006, 11:43:46 AM »
I personally would never deal with Satch.  I've had my personal dealings with him on EF in the past and he's definitely not very safe or discrete.  Everyone on that forum knows he's a source, and everyone on that forum knows how to contact him.  I said a few years ago that it was only a matter of time before he got popped, regardless of whether he lives overseas or not.

He's not that smart in his business practices.

Also his GTP gear has been tested and come back underdosed. 

I would not recommend him.

DIV

I agree with ya Div… He never held much back. I am not sure where he lives, but do know he ships domestically. Personally human grade is just to expensive for me… UG all the way!!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2006, 11:48:56 AM »
I agree with ya Div… He never held much back. I am not sure where he lives, but do know he ships domestically. Personally human grade is just to expensive for me… UG all the way!!

I know where he lives, but the point is, so do other people.  He puts himself out there and I'm sure alot of his shipments are getting seized.  It wouldn't take much of an effort for Customs to effectively end his business. 

DIV

ironfreak

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2006, 12:00:57 PM »
I know where he lives, but the point is, so do other people.  He puts himself out there and I'm sure alot of his shipments are getting seized.  It wouldn't take much of an effort for Customs to effectively end his business. 

DIV

That may have occurred!!  Some bros who have personal access to him are either keeping real quiet or truly do not know his location….. Also it looks as if admin @ getIGF is AWOL. They may be one in the same.. Who knows!!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2006, 12:05:09 PM »
That may have occurred!!  Some bros who have personal access to him are either keeping real quiet or truly do not know his location….. Also it looks as if admin @ getIGF is AWOL. They may be one in the same.. Who knows!!

Settle down.  Don't jump to conclusions.  I just said I wouldn't trust the guy or do business with him.  I have no idea what his situation is now. 

DIV

ironfreak

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2006, 12:13:11 PM »
Settle down.  Don't jump to conclusions.  I just said I wouldn't trust the guy or do business with him.  I have no idea what his situation is now. 

DIV

OK… OK….. I know I should not jump to conclusions!!

BTW..
A thread was just posted on Elite wondering why you were banned from there.
Give it up Nuggar!!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2006, 12:31:26 PM »
OK… OK….. I know I should not jump to conclusions!!

BTW..
A thread was just posted on Elite wondering why you were banned from there.
Give it up Nuggar!!

I was banned because me and a few others leaked the lab results from the GTP - Trenbolone we had tested and it came back as having NOTHING in it.

After we did this, Satch complained to the admin and threatened to leave the site if I wasn't banned.

It's pretty simple actually.  He gives Spellwin a kickback from the AAS he sells and Spellwin lets him use that site to gain his customers.

DIV

ironfreak

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2006, 12:34:40 PM »
I was banned because me and a few others leaked the lab results from the GTP we had tested and it came back as having NOTHING in it.

After we did this, Satch complained to the admin and threatened to leave the site if I wasn't banned.

It's pretty simple actually.  He gives Spellwin a kickback from the AAS he sells and Spellwin lets him use that site to gain his customers.

DIV

Got to love politics!!!!

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2006, 03:33:05 PM »
I was banned because me and a few others leaked the lab results from the GTP - Trebolone we had tested and it came back as having NOTHING in it.

DIV

This sux!  :-\

massivemann

• Getbig II
  • Hit me up on aim!
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2006, 10:58:23 PM »
im not backing anyone right now, but snatch has been around for years now, and have been gold, so give him time, not to much more but a little more time to get back to ppl, and i thought he lived in turky? gear is legal there
OFFSHOREIRONcom

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2006, 12:27:28 AM »
im not backing anyone right now, but snatch has been around for years now, and have been gold, so give him time, not to much more but a little more time to get back to ppl, and i thought he lived in turky? gear is legal there

I've dealt with him from my days on EF and he's not someone I would trust.  A batch of his GTP Trenbolone was tested and it came back as fake (containing no Tren Acetate), and customers were complaining.  I would not order from him.

Draw your own conclusions.

DIV

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2006, 09:34:38 PM »
The latest heard from satch was in emails  last week was that he was on the run with $130,000 in an account he couldn't touch and Interpol was on his ass.  He jumped and fled while on bail.

Thing is, when Interpol gets your ass - much like the FBI does here - you don't exactly get bail.  He got caught in that lie and somehow managed to get to a phone to call a few EFers and tell a different story all together.   His PMs proved to be an interesting read regarding a couple other people that feigned innocence the entire time this was happening.

The fact is, no one but Satch really knows what is going on right now, but as with anything else it will all come to light in due time.  Enough pieces will be found to put together 99% of the whole story.  It will be clear WHAT he did, but no one may ever understand WHY.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2006, 11:44:22 PM »
The latest heard from satch was in emails  last week was that he was on the run with $130,000 in an account he couldn't touch and Interpol was on his ass.  He jumped and fled while on bail.
Thing is, when Interpol gets your ass - much like the FBI does here - you don't exactly get bail.  He got caught in that lie and somehow managed to get to a phone to call a few EFers and tell a different story all together.   His PMs proved to be an interesting read regarding a couple other people that feigned innocence the entire time this was happening.
The fact is, no one but Satch really knows what is going on right now, but as with anything else it will all come to light in due time.  Enough pieces will be found to put together 99% of the whole story.  It will be clear WHAT he did, but no one may ever understand WHY.

I honestly don't care what happens to Satch.

He made his own choices and he's going to have to live with them.

All those years of posting his personal AAS stash in pictures, in his house, on EF might have finally caught up with him.

Can't say I didn't see any of this coming. 

It is what it is.

DIV

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2006, 06:36:08 PM »
All those years of posting his personal AAS stash in pictures, in his house, on EF might have finally caught up with him.

I've seen some of those pics.....why in gods name would someone post pics of their stash.