Author Topic: For the love of god everyone please answer  (Read 7635 times)

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
Re: For the love of god everyone please answer
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2014, 07:58:26 PM »
Phil, did you have a stroke while writing this?
Hahaha...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2014, 08:30:51 AM »
well it's confirmed, ima be a dad. at least we have decent careers, is there any bro science on tren\test guaranteeing a boy
only if you were on some AI  ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2014, 05:32:28 PM »
simple question
275mg test
400mg tren

A week should be enough to make me shoot blanks right? because i've been cumming willy nilly all in my gf and out of the 2 pregnancy tests she's taken today 1 has come back positive and the other inconclusive.

anal and/or oral are the only way to go.

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2014, 02:28:25 PM »
All the anecdotal evidence i've ever seen indicates that conceiving a child on AAS greatly increases your chances of having a girl  :-\

Why having a girl is a sad thing? Girls are loveable and sensible much more than a boy. I am glad I have a daughter. Cant imagine me having a son with my traits.  ;D

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2014, 02:35:25 PM »
Reading so many anecdotal evidences of guys impregnating their girl friends/wives.....I wonder what is the point in using HCG while on? Ball shrinkage doesnt necessarily indicate impotence or zero sperm count. And I really dont see any reason to use it for cosmetic purpose. I mean...we dont hang our balls on public display and the one who sees them in bedroom....doesnt mind if they are almonds or watermelons. So...??  ;)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2014, 08:28:33 PM »
I was on 2-7g's with both my kids (both boys, btw). each came after doing 2 5000iu hcg doses 7 days apart. (both were "oh shit, I forgot fertility is a side effect of HCG" haha..)

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2014, 07:46:17 AM »
I was on 2-7g's with both my kids (both boys, btw). each came after doing 2 5000iu hcg doses 7 days apart. (both were "oh shit, I forgot fertility is a side effect of HCG" haha..)

Jeez even your hcg dosages are massive.

You know that 500 ui provides a 60% increase of testosterone compared to baseline exogenous secretion?

You know that excessive dosages desensitise the hcg receptors in the leydig cells of the testes, and eventually they will stop responding to hcg?

I'll pull up the study I read for you if you want, but hcg is one of those things were ultra high doses are counter productive. Unless you're a woman looking to conceive.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2014, 09:50:36 AM »
Ronnie has 8 kids FFS  ::)
S

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2014, 10:03:39 AM »

You know that 500 ui provides a 60% increase of testosterone compared to baseline exogenous secretion?

You know that excessive dosages desensitise the hcg receptors in the leydig cells of the testes, and eventually they will stop responding to hcg?

I'll pull up the study I read for you if you want, but hcg is one of those things were ultra high doses are counter productive. Unless you're a woman looking to conceive.

those are the only 4x I've used hcg and have no reason to use it unless I want more kids, as i'll be on hrt forever.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2014, 04:39:05 PM »
those are the only 4x I've used hcg and have no reason to use it unless I want more kids, as i'll be on hrt forever.

Fair enough bro

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2014, 10:02:55 PM »

I wonder if the HCG had anything to do with the fertility though, if you were infertile in the first place. I remember reading stuff like this. Seems to take a while to work. IIRC Dustin from this forum had some problems and it took a while until he recovered.

Mills and associates evaluated the recovery of spermatogenesis after exogenous testosterone administration in of 26 men with a recent history of anabolic steroid use (13). All discontinued exogenous testosterone usage and were treated with hCG 3,000 units IM every other day for a minimum of 3 months. Of the two men who remained azoospermic, one had insufficient follow-up and the other was suspected of continued anabolic steroid use. Men using intramuscular testosterone at the time of presentation recovered spermatogenesis in an average of 3.1 months. However, men receiving transdermal testosterone supplementation at the time of presentation took an average of 7.4 months. The authors concluded that impairment of fertility following TRT suppression is reversible and that the rate of sperm may be related to the delivery system.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2014, 10:44:31 PM »
I wonder if the HCG had anything to do with the fertility though, if you were infertile in the first place. I remember reading stuff like this. Seems to take a while to work. IIRC Dustin from this forum had some problems and it took a while until he recovered.

well, never used protection from the start.. so it was about 3yrs of daily sex with no baby (and constant aas use, with at the very very least 250mg/wk test).. with 1 'possible' miscarriage early on about 4months into the relationship. then 2 hcg shots and a baby.. then daily sex again and 2 more hcg shots and another baby.

never wore a condom with any other girls (huge cock. the ring/base on the biggest condoms I can find xxl magnums still strangle me and can't stay hard. so if she requires me to wear a condom, we're just not having sex. no shit. no matter how 'hot' the girl is or whatever.. it just ain't gonna work.. takes girls a few weeks to adapt to sex w/o pain usually.), plus I'm always on testosterone, so her getting pregnant shouldn't be a worry. so, the odds of the HCG being the cause of the baby's is incredibly great, considering the # of girls I've slept with and the # of times I've slept with them over the years. there's just no other explanation. (and I've had paternity tests as well)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2014, 10:49:50 PM »
well, never used protection from the start.. so it was about 3yrs of daily sex with no baby (and constant aas use, with at the very very least 250mg/wk test).. with 1 'possible' miscarriage early on about 4months into the relationship. then 2 hcg shots and a baby.. then daily sex again and 2 more hcg shots and another baby.

never wore a condom with any other girls (huge cock. the ring/base on the biggest condoms I can find xxl magnums still strangle me and can't stay hard. so if she requires me to wear a condom, we're just not having sex. no shit. no matter how 'hot' the girl is or whatever.. it just ain't gonna work.. takes girls a few weeks to adapt to sex w/o pain usually.), plus I'm always on testosterone, so her getting pregnant shouldn't be a worry. so, the odds of the HCG being the cause of the baby's is incredibly great, considering the # of girls I've slept with and the # of times I've slept with them over the years. there's just no other explanation. (and I've had paternity tests as well)

LMFAO.  You are truly taking over getbig!

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2014, 12:39:14 PM »

Dr. Michael Scally's PCT protocol includes 8 HCG shots of 2500iu EOD along with clomid and nolva.
May be because its just 8 shots.....if one keeps on taking that bigger shots for long, he may face problem you described above.