Author Topic: TMNT Trailer #2  (Read 5638 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
TMNT Trailer #2
« on: June 24, 2014, 10:55:20 PM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: TMNT Trailer #2
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 11:10:24 PM »
looks pretty fucken good, wouldn't you say Parker  8)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 11:20:05 PM »
Looks stupid as the fuck.  That fox chicks messed up the transformers.  DC Universe got it right.  Stay away from the comedy and popcorn stuff.  Batman and MOS forever!  8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 11:22:05 PM »
Looks stupid as the fuck.  That fox chicks messed up the transformers.  DC Universe got it right.  Stay away from the comedy and popcorn stuff.  Batman and MOS forever!  8)
really? do you think they over did it with the shredder?

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2014, 11:44:59 PM »
Why did he add Megan Fox? The stupid whore confers nothing to the movie.

(I know she was added to cater to the neckbearded mouthbreathing basement dwellers, but it's still infuriating that they added her).

Fuck Michael Bay.  >:(

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2014, 11:47:36 PM »
They gave Donatello big nerd glasses.

(I know she was added to cater to the neckbearded mouthbreathing basement dwellers, but it's still infuriating that they added her).

Fuck Michael Bay.  >:(
Megan Fox is April O'neil. You can't really have a TMNT movie without April O'Neil.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2014, 11:49:47 PM »
Michael Bay is one efficient guy when it comes to rendering audiences stupid. I lost 20 IQ points just watching that trailer. What a fucking mess.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2014, 11:52:51 PM »
Michael Bay is one efficient guy when it comes to rendering audiences stupid. I just lost 20 IQ points just watching that trailer. What a fucking mess.
yep...why did he make them alien? Why not just stick to the script. Imagine if he got ahold of Man of Steel or Batman, or The Punisher.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2014, 11:56:37 PM »
this will make triple amount expendables 3 will.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2014, 11:59:10 PM »
yep...why did he make them alien? Why not just stick to the script. Imagine if he got ahold of Man of Steel or Batman, or The Punisher.

He's doing enough harm already. I fear the next batman will be shit. Can't see Snyder doing something nearly as good as Nolan did.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2014, 12:21:12 AM »

Who is April since I don't remember her?  Now i know you need elisa maza for gargoyles.  :-*

they got this so right it wasn't even funny.

DC needs to grab this and make a SERIOUS movie.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2014, 02:29:41 AM »

Fuck Michael Bay.  >:(

April O'Neal is in the source material.

What's missing though is Casey Jones.

Casey could have been played by Marty Champions.

(Bonnie)
http://38.media.tumblr.com/c50f86c062ec7a2f7ff373212f31f4b6/tumblr_mxyett3Mhc1s2za2lo1_1280.jpg
http://38.media.tumblr.com/364556eaa9c6b084f92c6fe1d185f058/tumblr_mz631afu181toem7do1_500.gif

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2014, 03:51:56 AM »
It's just like Transformers.

Except with 4 Bumblebees.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2014, 04:15:34 AM »
They gave Donatello big nerd glasses.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2014, 04:32:45 AM »
April O'Neal is in the source material.

What's missing though is Casey Jones.

Casey could have been played by Marty Champions.

(Bonnie)
http://38.media.tumblr.com/c50f86c062ec7a2f7ff373212f31f4b6/tumblr_mxyett3Mhc1s2za2lo1_1280.jpg
http://38.media.tumblr.com/364556eaa9c6b084f92c6fe1d185f058/tumblr_mz631afu181toem7do1_500.gif

KWONS work is impeccable as always! I admit I fallow everywhere you go...lol   NoHomo of course

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2014, 04:34:25 AM »
KWONS work is impeccable as always! I admit I fallow everywhere you go...lol   NoHomo of course

Goes without saying "Brah" :D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2014, 07:34:13 AM »
Who is April since I don't remember her?  Now i know you need elisa maza for gargoyles.  :-*

they got this so right it wasn't even funny.

DC needs to grab this and make a SERIOUS movie.
In the cartoon she was a reporter (remember the yellow outfit) that befriended the turtles. In the comicbook, she was a lab assistant.

Yeah....But, I don't think they are going to make a movie with the whole Gorgoyle/Human love story angle.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2014, 09:51:21 AM »
They gave Donatello big nerd glasses.Megan Fox is April O'neil. You can't really have a TMNT movie without April O'Neil.

Damn he messed up big time, zero resemblance from the series.  :-\

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2014, 10:18:42 AM »
Which one is Dexter Jackson   ??? ???

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2014, 10:26:06 AM »
Dude.. you need to get over it. These ARE popcorn movies. A certain amount of grit and realism is OK, but Batman got tedious as fuck. People are flying around FFS, how much more do you have to suspend disbelief?

I like a serious tone to the movies as well, I thought MOS was a great compromise. But Batman got way to obnoxious too fast. Avengers was a little too goofy, but it was enjoyable. I thought Cap 2 was excellent in that sense, it was serious, it had its suspensful moments, and it wasn't overly goofy.

But these are COMIC book movies. suspension of reality is pretty much a prerequisite. If you're going to pick them apart for not being realistic/dark enough, well, you're never going to enjoy going to the movies.  :D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2014, 10:50:58 AM »
Dude.. you need to get over it. These ARE popcorn movies. A certain amount of grit and realism is OK, but Batman got tedious as fuck. People are flying around FFS, how much more do you have to suspend disbelief?

I like a serious tone to the movies as well, I thought MOS was a great compromise. But Batman got way to obnoxious too fast. Avengers was a little too goofy, but it was enjoyable. I thought Cap 2 was excellent in that sense, it was serious, it had its suspensful moments, and it wasn't overly goofy.

But these are COMIC book movies. suspension of reality is pretty much a prerequisite. If you're going to pick them apart for not being realistic/dark enough, well, you're never going to enjoy going to the movies.  :D

If I want toons, then I'll go watch the cartoon channel.  What I'm looking for is epic in some of the flicks.  I can't remember shit about Marvel movies other than Quick Silver and Pepper Potts.  

Epic

EPIC

I can live with Gal Gadot as long as she is similar to Faora and nothing like Black Widow.   DC just needs to stick to their current formula with flicks and animated movies.  Marvel is junk.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2014, 10:55:45 AM »
Black widow in Cap 2 was pretty acceptable.

Cap 2 was a good flick man. Give it a chance. They finally had a real enemy that felt like a real threat to the hero, storyline was plausible, no crazy outrageous shit.

it was a good movie all over. My favorite of the Marvel flicks by far. I really like Thor 2 as well, although it didn't have that "epic" feel to it.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2014, 02:23:35 PM »
Tom janes punisher is my favourite marvel movie period. More real feel, grittier and with well placed moments of humour, not perfect but very entertaining.
Now, send in the russian!

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2014, 02:27:00 PM »
the humour in nthe turtle cartoons is very similar to bays transformers. this will be a huge hit !

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2014, 02:30:09 PM »
Black widow in Cap 2 was pretty acceptable.

Cap 2 was a good flick man. Give it a chance. They finally had a real enemy that felt like a real threat to the hero, storyline was plausible, no crazy outrageous shit.

it was a good movie all over. My favorite of the Marvel flicks by far. I really like Thor 2 as well, although it didn't have that "epic" feel to it.
I think what people want, is the gritty realism of the cartoons or the video game animation