Author Topic: Why you are unable to remember past lives  (Read 3788 times)

the trainer

Why you are unable to remember past lives
« on: June 25, 2014, 06:56:00 AM »
 People always ask if I lived past lives why cant I remember them, the answer is simple it is a protective mechanism by the brain cause you need to remember that you died many times in your past lives and if you where to remember a yourself dying over and over again your mind could not handle it and you could go insane.

But fragments of those deaths and past memories lingers in your brain, you are afraid of heights you where push off a cliff or something similar, you are uncomfortable in deep water you died from drowning etc, do you sometimes meet a person and you dont like the person and you cant explain why, its because in a past life  he was your enemy, and sometimes you meet a person and you both just click, in a past life that was your friend.

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Why you are unable to remember past lives
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 07:06:29 AM »
I have reoccurring dreams where I am in a car and I drive off a cliff into the water. 

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 07:08:51 AM »
I have reoccurring dreams where I am in a car and I drive off a cliff into the water. 

who are you blowing in the dream  ??? ???

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 07:11:49 AM »

who are you blowing in the dream  ??? ???
I am the driver and I am alone. It's always pitch black as well.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 07:14:49 AM »
I believe in past lives, I really think we all lived before as someone else
R

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2014, 07:45:55 AM »
 Past lives recognition usually come in subconsciously during dreams or meditation if you do it. I think as someone stated here that you may run into a person and you dont like them off the bat a good example of the subconscious mind performing or a dream as like booty stated a car wreck and dying etc.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2014, 07:51:16 AM »
Sev must speak on this.

Simple Simon

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2014, 08:18:05 AM »
I am the driver and I am alone. It's always pitch black as well.
how do you know your alone?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2014, 08:21:37 AM »
This thread will be just like a Mensa roll call.   

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2014, 08:22:28 AM »
Sev must speak on this.

I concur.

Cleanest Natural is always very good at explaining these types of phenomenon.

"1"

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2014, 08:31:29 AM »
yes, getbig's very own gypsy can shim in

Simple Simon

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2014, 08:35:25 AM »
I concur.

Cleanest Natural is always very good at explaining these types of phenomenon.

"1"

At least Sev has his own twist on it, most people have past lives as Kings and Queens, Sev is a prison cock cover.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2014, 08:36:40 AM »
George Carlin had a question about past lives. If there were lets say an original several thousand people/souls around and now there are 6 billion, that's a lot of people claiming the same previous life/soul. "Hey wait a minute buddy I was King Richard Vlll first!!"

In another 50 years there will be 9 billion people/souls on earth.

I am having a problem with the math.

Simple Simon

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2014, 08:37:44 AM »
George Carlin had a question about past lives. If there were lets say an original several thousand people/souls around and now there are 6 billion, that's a lot of people claiming the same previous life/soul. "Hey wait a minute buddy I was King Richard Vlll first!!"

There are more people alive today on this planet than have EVER lived.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2014, 08:41:49 AM »
Have you ever remembered somebody ELSE'S past life? Consciousness is usually thought if as individual and local. This is the way we usually experience it. But what if this is illusory and consciousness is universal and non local?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2014, 08:47:12 AM »
In Sevs past life he was a skinny gypsy Conman with no visible muscle...oh wait that's this life

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2014, 08:57:30 AM »
What if..... your conscious thought now is actually a memory a future self is having a thousand years from now?

the trainer

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2014, 08:59:05 AM »

The answer is simple those people/souls have kids bringing in new souls and new lives which continue to multiply as time goes by, some people have being here for thousands for years, others hundres of years and some people this is their first life.

The Wrong Advices

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2014, 09:03:11 AM »
People always ask if I lived past lives why cant I remember them, the answer is simple it is a protective mechanism by the brain cause you need to remember that you died many times in your past lives and if you where to remember a yourself dying over and over again your mind could not handle it and you could go insane.

Or, we could go with the more simple solution: past life memories are complete horsehiat.

...do you sometimes meet a person and you dont like the person and you cant explain why, its because in a past life  he was your enemy, and sometimes you meet a person and you both just click, in a past life that was your friend.

Out of billions of people, what are the odds you would run into and actually interact with someone from a past life, who could have been re-spawned anywhere on this earth?

If there's ANY merit at all to the past-life stuff, it is likely part of the nature of consciousness itself. Otherwise, it is just another lame human attempt to manifest immortality and alleviate the fear of death and infinite nothingness.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2014, 09:39:06 AM »
Awaiting Marty Champions response on this thread.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2014, 09:42:05 AM »
there are billions of existences stocked in your own memory, the people of your own bloodline...if you go further, you can include all the animals that existed before they became humans. Our brains ans subconscious store the strategies of survival of our ancestors.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2014, 09:48:24 AM »

But fragments of those deaths and past memories lingers in your brain, you are afraid of heights you where push off a cliff or something similar, you are uncomfortable in deep water you died from drowning etc, do you sometimes meet a person and you dont like the person and you cant explain why, its because in a past life  he was your enemy, and sometimes you meet a person and you both just click, in a past life that was your friend.

-Not sure how one's brain can remember anything before it was. To suggest memories from previous lives linger in one's brain, makes no sense what-so-ever. When you die, your brain dies.

It is all ashes to ashes and dust to dust. People like to romanticize their life and so they imagine having lived before.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2014, 03:47:02 PM »
how do you know your alone?
because I am on the only one in the car and I have got my hands on the steering wheel.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2014, 03:50:30 PM »
-Not sure how one's brain can remember anything before it was. To suggest memories from previous lives linger in one's brain, makes no sense what-so-ever. When you die, your brain dies.

It is all ashes to ashes and dust to dust. People like to romanticize their life and so they imagine having lived before.

This is the only logical conclusion. Anything else is idiocy.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2014, 04:05:30 PM »
I believe in past lives, I really think we all lived before as someone else

If the first 2 humans had 5 kids, how would this work?