Author Topic: Hebrew with bat asking to be gunned down  (Read 1825 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Hebrew with bat asking to be gunned down
« on: June 25, 2014, 08:41:50 AM »
http://www.break.com/video/woman-in-walmart-hit-with-baseball-bat-in-arkansas-2628373

Up here in NH, at least 2/3 of the people in the Walmart are carrying. I would assume similar in Arkansas. Hopefully, this knee-grow will be removed from the gene pool soon.

spiro

• Getbig IV
Re: Hebrew with bat asking to be gunned down
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 08:44:50 AM »
Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa - rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.

His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.

A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.

In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.

With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.” — Charles Darwin

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 08:48:34 AM »
Just another stupid jig, should be hanged in public

the trainer

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 08:49:09 AM »
Any one of those fuckers try that shit with me, I will put him in an armlock as he tries to swing the bat put him on the floor take away the bat and kick him in the head.

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 08:49:59 AM »
Any one of those fuckers try that shit with me, I will put him in an armlock as he tries to swing the bat put him on the floor take away the bat and kick him in the head.
You are way too muscular to pull that off.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2014, 08:52:35 AM »

Careful...you'll throw your back out again.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2014, 09:10:29 AM »
This Hebrew is high as a kite on methadone or whatever crap they give them.
S

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2014, 03:50:46 AM »
Hebrews gonna hebrew...

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2014, 03:53:13 AM »
http://www.break.com/video/woman-in-walmart-hit-with-baseball-bat-in-arkansas-2628373

Up here in NH, at least 2/3 of the people in the Walmart are carrying. I would assume similar in Arkansas. Hopefully, this knee-grow will be removed from the gene pool soon.

I crossed the border and went into Maine yesterday (OOB), I think I saw 3 teeth all day...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2014, 03:59:46 AM »
I crossed the border and went into Maine yesterday (OOB), I think I saw 3 teeth all day...

Jesus, and the women are such fat pigs. Disgusting. It's like a hell for Galeniko.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2014, 04:00:34 AM »
What a cowardly move..............fuckin g asshole.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2014, 04:27:55 AM »
Im sure in her heart she was a racist and had it coming. 
A

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2014, 04:30:20 AM »

Can someone from the US explain to me what is exactly wrong with these people? why do they do this?

S

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2014, 04:33:50 AM »
Can someone from the US explain to me what is exactly wrong with these people? why do they do this?

Without getting overly political, there is a race-war brewing in the states that will be quite bloody. These events of random black on white violence are accelerating. There is a dependent class that has never known work or a day without a government handout. When that stops, the bodies will be piled like cordwood.

There's a reason that folks in my neck of the woods have ranging stakes at 50, 100 and 200 meters on their property. It ain't for deer.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2014, 04:39:09 AM »
Without getting overly political, there is a race-war brewing in the states that will be quite bloody. These events of random black on white violence are accelerating. There is a dependent class that has never known work or a day without a government handout. When that stops, the bodies will be piled like cordwood.

Noticed a lot of brews are ruthlessly violent for no reason, like that punch vid of the woman, who was actually sweet and polite to him as he entered. Something is going very very wrong your side of the pond.

S

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2014, 04:40:58 AM »

Most of these cases are related to some kind of alcohol or drug problem.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2014, 04:51:27 AM »
Are you a wrestler or boxer? You sound very dangerous. I'm sure they wouldn't pick you as a victim.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2014, 05:01:49 AM »
Most of these cases are related to some kind of alcohol or drug problem.

Is that true?
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2014, 06:23:22 AM »
Niggles gonna Niggle