Author Topic: Do you fear death?  (Read 8061 times)

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
Re: Do you fear death?
« Reply #125 on: July 18, 2014, 03:56:57 AM »
I fear death in the sense that there are still things I want to do and experience in this life and I don't know if I will be able to do them before I die as I don't know when I will die. That concept has started to bother me over the past few years.

Apart from that, death would be a release from this weird reality I happen to find myself in.

I didn't exist for billions of years, suddenly develop a consciousness and discover that I'm apparently a "human being" (a greatly flawed creature) living on a strange planet called "Earth" in a massive "Universe" which has certain physical properties such as "gravity", "mass" and "electrons" etc.

Humans aren't a very advanced life form if you think about it. So much potential misery and suffering. Hard to bring new children into this world knowing this.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: July 18, 2014, 06:34:02 AM »
I greatley fear dying while my children are young and not being able to be there for them and to raise them and protect them.

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: July 18, 2014, 07:46:16 AM »
I do not fear death

I fear dying

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #128 on: July 18, 2014, 07:57:06 AM »
Considering that it's an absolute certainty, I find it interesting how little we actually think about it.

Harry Spotter

• Getbig II
« Reply #129 on: July 18, 2014, 08:13:03 AM »
death fears Basile, if the other thread is to be believed

Basile invented death

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #130 on: July 18, 2014, 08:17:41 AM »
Blue Stars fear Vince Basile

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #131 on: July 18, 2014, 08:24:55 AM »
I make love with fear

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: July 18, 2014, 08:27:25 AM »
I ALWAYS wear my Tap Out t shirt, that way death will always be too scared to come for me.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #133 on: July 18, 2014, 08:49:33 AM »
I can tell you that there is a calm and peace during the final seconds of life.

I was driving from Arizona to L.A. to visit family. Thought I was having a severe bleeding hemorrhoid problem and even called my Doc on the cell phone to set up action once I got to L.A. in 2 hours. Suddenly I was sitting in a pool of warm blood, sharp pain in my groin and getting light headed. I pulled off the highway into a gas station and dialed 911 then my son. I remember he said "you will be OK Dad I can hear the sirens. (little did I know i was 1 mile from a Palm Springs ER room). I next remember the paramedics calling into the hospital and giving my blood pressure "60/30". They were instructed to give me a bulla high rate IV. Next I remember the ER Doc telling me I has in trouble and to make peace with my Higher Power. "I will do everything I can to save you today." I remember drifting away and the Nurse calling "Code Blue bed 7". This happened twice. I had fluids going in one arm and fresh blood in the other. My BP was almost zip. I remember the peace and calm....then ZAP I was back. "He's back" I heard. Apparently you don't remember feeling the shock of the paddles.  

After surgery with my BP stabilized I was told I had a ruptured artery (aneurysm) in my colon.

I have been given so far 3 more years on this planet and strive to do good for all who cross my path. I am grateful. I has always wondered what my last moments would be like....now I know. I still prefer life.

BTW the Doc told me that heavy lifting and squats has nothing to do with this condition.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: July 18, 2014, 08:56:16 AM »
More intrigued than scared, like what the fuck actually happens when one dies, heaven hell nothing etc.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #135 on: July 18, 2014, 11:38:08 AM »
Nope.....but TO!,now that's another story :-X