Author Topic: TeaBaggers can't beat a Senator who says he did indecent things with animals  (Read 12058 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

T.W. Shannon of Oklahoma (backed by Ted Cruz and Palin) also lost in Oklahoma last night as did Teabagger Tom Tancredo in Colorado

I guess the teabaggers just weren't far enough to the right to win.  Isn't that the belief on this board that as soon as we get some really far right wing candidates that the Republicans and even the country will coalesce behind them.  We are all just waiting for that one candidate who is far enough to the right for that huge mass of silent voters to get off the couch and into the voting booths?

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
they should just go off and start their own party.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Define indecent.  I mean, one can kill an animal for meat, and it's brave ahd heroic.  yet you try to pleasure an animal with a little ky and a gentle touch and suddenly you're bad for the GOP.  What gives?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Define indecent.  I mean, one can kill an animal for meat, and it's brave ahd heroic.  yet you try to pleasure an animal with a little ky and a gentle touch and suddenly you're bad for the GOP.  What gives?

You're the guy that thinks the country is yearning for a Ted Cruz type as POTUS yet teabaggers and losing left and right in their own parties primaries (with a few exceptions)

what gives ?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
You're the guy that thinks the country is yearning for a Ted Cruz type as POTUS yet teabaggers and losing left and right in their own parties primaries (with a few exceptions)

what gives ?

usually, the tea partiers are supposed to lose.  I mean, they have less money, less support. FOX has abandoned them and miss palin won't rally for them anymore.  Still, then they win over a dude like Cantor, an epic amnesty kneepadder, it shows americans can still think for themselves.  Well, some of them.  Some will just kneel down and accept whatever FOX tells them.  Some "repubs" i know actually embraced amnesty this year, and completely revesed their longstanding position.  But more people, they hate that shit.

So while the establishment GOP has all the power and money behind them, they're gonna win some.  The ones they lose are awesome. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
usually, the tea partiers are supposed to lose.  I mean, they have less money, less support. FOX has abandoned them and miss palin won't rally for them anymore.  Still, then they win over a dude like Cantor, an epic amnesty kneepadder, it shows americans can still think for themselves.  Well, some of them.  Some will just kneel down and accept whatever FOX tells them.  Some "repubs" i know actually embraced amnesty this year, and completely revesed their longstanding position.  But more people, they hate that shit.

So while the establishment GOP has all the power and money behind them, they're gonna win some.  The ones they lose are awesome. 

Cantor lost on a lot more then amnesty.  He was out of touch with his constituents
Apparently Thad Cochran knows his constituents better (and apparently knows what they like too)

If Tea Bagger can't win in their own party primaries how are they going to have any chance of winning (or even getting) on a national ticket.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
The margin of victory was provided by democrats crossing over and voting in a GOP runoff, numbnuts

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
The margin of victory was provided by democrats crossing over and voting in a GOP runoff, numbnuts

that's not actually even verifiable yet dipshit and only Dems who didn't vote in their own primary 3 weeks earlier would have been able to vote in this election

Gee, I wonder why anyone in Mississippi would not want to vote for this guy.
He sounds like a perfect teabagger.  Isn't that what people really want

Telling people in Mississippi that he didn't know if he would have voted for aid after Katrina was a brilliant move.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

weird that it never happened before.  and in an off-year election primary where lazy liberals stay home?

Cantor lost on a lot more then amnesty. 

I dunno... Even Brietbart, about as establishment party kneepadding as you can get, said "Brat made the race completely about amnesty and open borders"  and the MSNBC liberal media agreed too.   and fox/ann coulter agreed it was because of amnesty primarily, also.
http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2014-06-11.html

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/06/10/SHOCK-House-Majority-Leader-Eric-Cantor-Loses-Primary

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
weird that it never happened before.  and in an off-year election primary where lazy liberals stay home?

I dunno... Even Brietbart, about as establishment party kneepadding as you can get, said "Brat made the race completely about amnesty and open borders"  and the MSNBC liberal media agreed too.   and fox/ann coulter agreed it was because of amnesty primarily, also.
http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2014-06-11.html

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/06/10/SHOCK-House-Majority-Leader-Eric-Cantor-Loses-Primary

since when are the opinions of Breitbart, Ann Coulter and Fox News sacrosanct

I hope Brat runs solely on against immigration reform because that subject has broad support among both parties and the country in general.  Maybe he can also come out against disaster aid for his own state just to seal the deal

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Pull your heads out of your asses and think....the Cochran campaign actively campaigned to draw democrats into the race.  They threw "walking around" money into African American communities to get the vote out.   It will be interesting to see how Cochran does this fall...if I were a McDaniel supporter I wouldn't vote for him given the tactic employed by Cochran and his bag man Haley Barbour.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
since when are the opinions of Breitbart, Ann Coulter and Fox News sacrosanct

I hope Brat runs solely on against immigration reform because that subject has broad support among both parties and the country in general.  Maybe he can also come out against disaster aid for his own state just to seal the deal

I'm saying, when MSN, brietbart, fox, AND coulter all say the election was decided almost solely on amnesty, I tend to believe it.  It's not just a left-wing conspiracy or a right-wing tea party wet dream.  It's what happened here.  Dude was outspent like crazy and won by 11 points?  he made amnesty the ONLY issue in the last two weeks and it motivated the heck out of the base.

And to all the conspiracy theorists talking about how the dems did it... they went ahead and chose a guy that completely goes AGAINST their own platform of amnesty, and kicked out cantor, who was 100% in favor of their bullshit agenda? 

Tea party WON this election, proving amnesty is something they're NOT ready to accept, no matter how many clinton-voter, part-time repubs decided to give up on something as clear-cut as amnesty.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Pull your heads out of your asses and think....the Cochran campaign actively campaigned to draw democrats into the race.  They threw "walking around" money into African American communities to get the vote out.   It will be interesting to see how Cochran does this fall...if I were a McDaniel supporter I wouldn't vote for him given the tactic employed by Cochran and his bag man Haley Barbour.

if this is the case, why don't repubs throw around the 'walking around' money in november and win every election?  They'll only do it in june?

Repubs are ready for change.  TV tells them to love RINOs, love amnesty, hate iraq war, cry for terr'ists rights, and ignore obamacare, but TRUE repubs in the base are sticking by their guns!  i love it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Pull your heads out of your asses and think....the Cochran campaign actively campaigned to draw democrats into the race.  They threw "walking around" money into African American communities to get the vote out.   It will be interesting to see how Cochran does this fall...if I were a McDaniel supporter I wouldn't vote for him given the tactic employed by Cochran and his bag man Haley Barbour.

pull your head out of your ass

the election happened less than 24 hours ago and the teabagger offered nothing (literally nothing) to his potential constituents

I'm not saying traditionally democratic voters  didn't help Cochran but maybe it's because they didn't actually want a teabagger who promised to do nothing for them.

Both Dems and Republicans want help from the government at some times

Feel free to post a link or something about this "walking around money" since it seems you're claiming he somehow bought votes or something

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
if this is the case, why don't repubs throw around the 'walking around' money in november and win every election?  They'll only do it in june?

Repubs are ready for change.  TV tells them to love RINOs, love amnesty, hate iraq war, cry for terr'ists rights, and ignore obamacare, but TRUE repubs in the base are sticking by their guns!  i love it.

Think about the scale of the operation requied in  buying a few thousand votes in a defined set of communities vs buying millions of votes in thousands of communities and get back to me....

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Walking around money and the role democrats played in getting Cochran over the hump.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/381171/democrats-put-cochran-over-top-john-fund

This is an example of the type of campaigning Cochran engaged in...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/06/racist-flier-helped-thad-cochran-win-mississippi-primary/

The majority of Republicans did not want Cochran to be on the ballot this fall....the party establishment deliberately reached out to voters with views diametrically opposed to the principles of the GOP (big government loving liberals) to thwart the wishes of their own party members.   They should pay a price for that

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
Walking around money and the role democrats played in getting Cochran over the hump.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/381171/democrats-put-cochran-over-top-john-fund

This is an example of the type of campaigning Cochran engaged in...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/06/racist-flier-helped-thad-cochran-win-mississippi-primary/

The majority of Republicans did not want Cochran to be on the ballot this fall....the party establishment deliberately reached out to voters with views diametrically opposed to the principles of the GOP (big government loving liberals) to thwart the wishes of their own party members.   They should pay a price for that

That's bullshit. That kind of thing would make me not vote in the election, or even consider voting for the Dem candidate when the election rolled around. It's one thing for a Dem to defend Obama and play the race card, but it's inexcusable for a Repub (RINO) to do that to another Repub.
A