Author Topic: drinking egg whites  (Read 2636 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: drinking egg whites
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2014, 05:51:00 PM »
When I diet,I eat so many eggwhites at times,it`s cheaper for me to just seperate the eggs throw in a yolk or two and get busy.

I prefer solid food anyway and only use shake post-workout.

Tried liquid eggwhites only once....not bad but it would cost me a fortune compared to buying good old eggs.

I used to be called the "eggman" at the grocery store when prepping.....would freak out the cashiers every time.  :D

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2014, 05:53:22 PM »
ban booty immediately
"

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2014, 05:57:04 PM »
When I diet,I eat so many eggwhites at times,it`s cheaper for me to just seperate the eggs throw in a yolk or two and get busy.

Tried liquid eggwhites only once....not bad but it would cost me a fortune compared to buying good old eggs.

I used to be called the "eggman" at the grocery store when prepping.....would freak out the cashiers every time.  :D

Ya I should start being a little smarter like this too. Stopped meal prepping a while back when I found out about the chemical aspect of real bodybuilding. I eat out a lot and while Im not dieting really it does get pricey. I eat at whole foods and healthier type restraunts and they charge up the ass portal for such small portions. Hippy portions of peace

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2014, 06:00:15 PM »
Ya I should start being a little smarter like this too. Stopped meal prepping a while back when I found out about the chemical aspect of real bodybuilding. I eat out a lot and while Im not dieting really it does get pricey. I eat at whole foods and healthier type restraunts and they charge up the ass portal for such small portions. Hippy portions of peace
Man,I used to eat lunch at a mall food court on my lunch break years ago......6 days a week of shitty food..........decided to save 35-40 bucks a week and bring my own much healthier food.

What a waste of money when you think about it.

Eating out is great,but only if she smells nice.  ;)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2014, 06:02:20 PM »
ban booty immediately
I think I brought egg man out of his shell.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2014, 06:10:18 PM »
I,m not eating any damn eggs in any form.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2014, 06:20:18 PM »

A pint of egg whites has roughly the same amount of protein as a dozen eggs separated does.
I don't know where you do your shopping, but I do most of mine at Trader Joes, which means TWO DOLLARS for a pint of egg whites, which is twelve egg whites. A dozen eggs costs more than $2, and since I almost never eat the yolks anyway, this works out better for me economically and in terms of meal prep time. Also takes up less space in my shopping bags and fridge, and can be frozen without compromising the integrity of the egg whites!
Just a suggestion.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2014, 07:07:00 PM »
Do you order your semen online or do you get it straight from the tap?

My friend wants to know.

straight from the tap. I dont trust UGL's misdosing/underdosing their spunk.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2014, 07:13:14 PM »
Salmonella of peace. 

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2014, 07:51:43 PM »

egg man is rolling over double entredres   
"

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2014, 08:00:15 PM »
Salmonella of peace. 
pasteurization of peace

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2014, 08:09:50 PM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2014, 10:31:46 PM »
throwing yolks away is a dumbass waste.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2014, 10:34:05 PM »
throwing yolks away is a dumbass waste.

Yeah, I'd take issue with buying whole eggs and just using the whites. I hate hate hate wasting food. Buying a carton of egg whites is fine, because the yolks are sold to bakeries and other places, so the whole egg is utilized.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2014, 10:39:15 PM »
Uncooked eggs (egg whites) may be harmful to your health. I've read that the protein is in the whites and the fats are in the yoke. I've also read that eating whole eggs is healthier than just eating the whites. Personally, I like eggs. I eat them cooked and I don't eliminate the yokes. Everything in moderation is my motto.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2014, 10:56:02 PM »

lol Nice play on words :)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2014, 11:04:04 PM »

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2014, 11:06:03 PM »
Liquid egg whites are incredibly convenient, but I get tremendous gas from them.  Too bad

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2014, 11:36:42 PM »
A pint of egg whites has roughly the same amount of protein as a dozen eggs separated does.
I don't know where you do your shopping, but I do most of mine at Trader Joes, which means TWO DOLLARS for a pint of egg whites, which is twelve egg whites. A dozen eggs costs more than $2, and since I almost never eat the yolks anyway, this works out better for me economically and in terms of meal prep time. Also takes up less space in my shopping bags and fridge, and can be frozen without compromising the integrity of the egg whites!
Just a suggestion.

I figured out the same thing months ago, I do the same as you, i have the weirdest boner right now.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2014, 12:56:27 AM »
I figured out the same thing months ago, I do the same as you, i have the weirdest boner right now.
That's because I do all the shopping and you just keep trying to make breakfast-in-bed by serving me egg white omelets on your sac. Can you stop that, by the way? That's because we are of one mind

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2014, 01:03:45 AM »
Egg whites sexual tension thread of peace

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2014, 04:18:47 AM »
Shaka from hawaii

You look great bro!
Egg whites give me inimaginable flatulence, i can't even workout without blowing up at every rep. Only way i can digest them properly is cooked.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2014, 04:21:50 AM »
Just a suggestion.
Very true! I'm on the same page.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2014, 04:22:29 AM »
Just a suggestion.
No Trader Joes in my area,you`re right though,the price of eggs has gone way up bigtime....I used to get them for .99 a dozen not all that long ago,now their like 2.99 or so.

Maybe I`ll give the liquid ones another shot.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2014, 04:23:28 AM »
I,m not eating any damn eggs in any form.
Fuck eggs,all leaves,branches,and twigs!  :D