Author Topic: If Leonardo DiCaprio F*cked your girl, Would you do as this guy did?  (Read 7918 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2667880/Models-husband-commits-suicide-just-weeks-photographed-getting-cozy-Leonardo-DiCaprio.html

Model's husband commits suicide just weeks after she was photographed getting cozy with Leonardo DiCaprio

The husband of model Katie Cleary has shot himself dead after she was pictured getting cozy with Leonardo DiCaprio, it has emerged.

Entrepreneur Andrew Stern, 40, shot himself in the head on Sunday while he was at a shooting range in the San Fernando Valley, California, law enforcement sources told TMZ.

Cleary and Stern, who had appeared on Bravo's dating show Millionaire Matchmaker before marrying the model in 2010, were in the process of getting a divorce, sources added.

Interviews with the couple's friends revealed he was 'suffering significant stress over marital problems' and had a history of depression, TMZ reported, while others said he had financial strains

The tragedy comes just four weeks after 32-year-old Cleary was pictured getting close to DiCaprio at the Gotha nightclub in Cannes.

The pair were seen chatting and dancing closely, while DiCaprio was pictured whispering into the model's ear. The apparent closeness came even though DiCaprio is dating Victoria's Secret model Toni Garrn.

Katie, who is from Glenview, Illinois, appeared on the first series of America's Next Top Model while she was still a college student, before landing the role of 'briefcase beauty' on popular game show Deal Or No Deal.

The brunette beauty has since had minor roles in The Break Up, Iron Man 2 and Entourage, while appearing in advertising campaigns for Sketchers, Nike and Elastiderm.

Looks like she was also a fan of aquaman Vincent Chase

Hoe! gotta fuck'em while they hot

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: If Leonardo DiCaprio F*cked your girl, Would you do as this guy did?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 04:57:58 PM »
i'd have collected his seed from her snatch and flogged it on ebay

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 05:02:04 PM »
dude was unstable, dating a chick way out of his league who showed zero signs of settling down.

he caught a feeling.  never good.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 05:11:42 PM »
would this guy have had the same reaction if his model girl was pictured at a club with Jay CUtler  ??? ???

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 05:15:08 PM »
His friends are blaming steroids ::)

Andrew Stern -- the husband of "Deal or No Deal" showcase model Katie Cleary who committed suicide Sunday -- went on a downward spiral after undergoing hormone replacement therapy for his libido ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ broke the story ... Stern shot himself in the head at a San Fernando Valley firing range.  Sources say he was deeply depressed, largely over the meltdown of his marriage.

Close friends of Andrew tell us ... 2 years ago he went to a Beverly Hills health and wellness center because he was feeling lethargic and had a waning libido.  We're told the center gave him a kit, which included human growth hormones and testosterone.  Both were injectables.

The friends say he started experiencing drastic mood swings and became extremely irritable.  Andrew kept the regimen up for a year but couldn't take it anymore and stopped cold turkey.

We're told abruptly stopping such therapy is extremely dangerous and in Andrew's case he spiraled into a deep depression, which got much worse because his business failed and everything then took a toll on his marriage.

The friends tells us ... Andrew -- who filed for divorce in April -- went nuclear after seeing pics of his wife in Cannes, nuzzling up to Leo DiCaprio.  Katie's rep says the pics didn't have an impact on Andrew, but his friends scoff and say it had a HUGE affect.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz35hRQFnOO

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2014, 05:19:52 PM »
Even on Test and GH , this tiny tit couldn't fuck his girl or build a solid 6-pack

i mean he will not be able to compete with the likes of Leo but fuck make a fucking effort

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2014, 05:32:49 PM »
What a pathetic loser.....at the very least he could have gotten his revenge with a murder-suicide.

Dicaprio must be a real pimp though, plenty of rich & famous celebrities out there, but it seems like Leonardo Dicaprio gets in the panties of every supermodel out there

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2014, 05:50:00 PM »
I would do what needs to be done. Find a hotter younger chick.
She looks like a 3world hooker anyway.
Maybe he was in love ::)

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2014, 06:01:46 PM »
Dicaprio tried to fuck my ex-girlfriend.

True story.

I used to live with her in LA back in 1999 through 2003 but once things got sour I moved back to Mass.

She's a hot ticket, works in Beverly Hills and tans the stars before they walk on the red carpet.

We are friends today and we talk every few weeks and she tells me everything about her adventures in Hollywood. She goes to a lot those big parties where celebrities hang. A few years back DiCaprio was drunk as shit and came up to her and after they talked for a while he wanted to leave with her to go back to his place (or the car). He spoke to her very closely and was kissing her neck but ultimately she turned him down and he went off into the Abyss. She said that he was like every other celebrity in Hollywood-- he just wanted some quick sex.

I guess Ed Norton tried to get with her to when he was married to Salma Hayek. He got her number and called her a bunch of times but they never ended up hanging out. Good for her, she wants nothing to do with celebrities.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2014, 06:03:58 PM »

True story.

I used to live with her in LA back in 1999 through 2003 but once things got sour I moved back to Mass.

She's a hot ticket, works in Beverly Hills and tans the stars before they walk on the red carpet.

We are friends today and we talk every few weeks and she tells me everything about her adventures in Hollywood. She goes to a lot those big parties where celebrities hang. A few years back DiCaprio was drunk as shit and came up to her and after they talked for a while he wanted to leave with her to go back to his place (or the car). He spoke to her very closely and was kissing her neck but ultimately she turned him down and he went off into the Abyss. She said that he was like every other celebrity in Hollywood-- he just wanted some quick sex.

I guess Ed Norton tried to get with her to when he was married to Salma Hayek. He got her number and called her a bunch of times but they never ended up hanging out. Good for her, she wants nothing to do with celebrities.

nice she fucked Leo and Ed , and those are only the A listers 

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2014, 06:07:42 PM »

True story.

So let me get this straight, she turned down Leo but decided it made sense to date the guy that is obsessed with comic books and no money. YAAAAAA

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2014, 06:10:23 PM »
So let me get this straight, she turned down Leo but decided it made sense to date the guy that is obsessed with comic books and no money. YAAAAAA

Hey man, believe whatever you want.

As for the no money... lol.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2014, 06:35:10 PM »
i remember Carlos Mencia in a comedy show asked a girl in the crowd if she would blow President Clinton, and she was like FUCK NO!!!  , and Mencia was like , But you blow that old fat broke plumber next to you every day ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2014, 06:35:53 PM »
So, it didn't comfort the man that Leo and him have the same taste in women?
And he already filed for divorce from her.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2014, 07:27:05 PM »
At 40, fuck no. But why would you be with that chick unless you were that dude. Spotlight obsessed starfuckers, I simply can't relate.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2014, 07:31:20 PM »
Asshole did it at a shooting range, what a fcking attention seeking chump. Could have done it in his own house but oh no, he needed to traumatize a bunch of innocent people by killing himself in front of them

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2014, 07:33:40 PM »
Asshole did it at a shooting range, what a fcking attention seeking chump. Could have done it in his own house but oh no, he needed to traumatize a bunch of innocent people by killing himself in front of them

too much of a pussy to own his own weapon

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2014, 07:34:48 PM »

A bunch of strangers as opposed to at home where your loved ones find you? C'mon.

Well done, says me.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2014, 07:35:58 PM »
She was a whore he was a retard. Who cares?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2014, 07:37:29 PM »
Jew boy married a whore.  I'm sure he could have found a nice Natalie Portman, Gal Gadot or Idina Menzel in Israel.  

No problem splitting some hairs over a bitch because that's normal but capping one's self is a no no.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2014, 07:37:50 PM »

nice she fucked Leo and Ed , and those are only the A listers 

:D

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2014, 07:38:45 PM »

True story.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2014, 07:42:20 PM »
A bunch of strangers as opposed to at home where your loved ones find you? C'mon.

Well done, says me.

You serious? He's a millionaire in la.. he has at least three maids who could have found him and no "loved ones"

Are you anti gun or something and think shooters deserve to be traumatized?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2014, 07:43:39 PM »

holy fuck I just laughed so hard I started coughing :D
b

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2014, 07:46:53 PM »

True story.