Author Topic: If Leonardo DiCaprio F*cked your girl, Would you do as this guy did?  (Read 7907 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: If Leonardo DiCaprio F*cked your girl, Would you do as this guy did?
« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2014, 03:11:15 AM »
They know they cannot be trusted around guns.

QFT. Hoplophobe with projection issues.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2014, 03:12:25 AM »
So let me get this straight, she turned down Leo but decided it made sense to date the guy that is obsessed with comic books and no money. YAAAAAA

There was always something weird about that guy.

How he would begin to cut up on THE EXACT DATE every year then come on here and spam pics of his newly anemic 122 pound physique like he was a 1999 version of Ronnie Coleman.

"Well it's that time of year again, you guys" ::)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2014, 03:46:33 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2667880/Models-husband-commits-suicide-just-weeks-photographed-getting-cozy-Leonardo-DiCaprio.html

Model's husband commits suicide just weeks after she was photographed getting cozy with Leonardo DiCaprio

The husband of model Katie Cleary has shot himself dead after she was pictured getting cozy with Leonardo DiCaprio, it has emerged.

Entrepreneur Andrew Stern, 40, shot himself in the head on Sunday while he was at a shooting range in the San Fernando Valley, California, law enforcement sources told TMZ.

Cleary and Stern, who had appeared on Bravo's dating show Millionaire Matchmaker before marrying the model in 2010, were in the process of getting a divorce, sources added.

Interviews with the couple's friends revealed he was 'suffering significant stress over marital problems' and had a history of depression, TMZ reported, while others said he had financial strains

The tragedy comes just four weeks after 32-year-old Cleary was pictured getting close to DiCaprio at the Gotha nightclub in Cannes.

The pair were seen chatting and dancing closely, while DiCaprio was pictured whispering into the model's ear. The apparent closeness came even though DiCaprio is dating Victoria's Secret model Toni Garrn.

Katie, who is from Glenview, Illinois, appeared on the first series of America's Next Top Model while she was still a college student, before landing the role of 'briefcase beauty' on popular game show Deal Or No Deal.

The brunette beauty has since had minor roles in The Break Up, Iron Man 2 and Entourage, while appearing in advertising campaigns for Sketchers, Nike and Elastiderm.

Leo's reaction when he read that:

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2014, 03:50:12 AM »
::)

You'd be the first one to implode if you naked little NP took you to the cleaners. 

That's what you don't get.  Shit like that doesn't happen to guys like me. Do me a favor,  Look in the mirror... now that's who it happens to

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2014, 04:01:16 AM »
I can believe the tanning salon girl story, like men give a fuck where a girl works, if she's hot you hit it.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2014, 04:18:37 AM »
That's what you don't get.  Shit like that doesn't happen to guys like me. Do me a favor,  Look in the mirror... now that's who it happens to

Brutal  ;D
S

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2014, 04:27:31 AM »
Probably was a good heart'd guy and let it get to him. She's a vain noodle, treat her as such and you'll be happy.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2014, 04:47:24 AM »
Hey man, believe whatever you want.

As for the no money... lol.

You started a bunch of threads on here asking people to give you money so you could stay at home and finish drawing a comic book. 

I still don't think those threads got the attention they deserved, given how oblivious you were to the fuckin magnitude of what you were doing, but they dropped off the page with 0 replies since everyone was too embarrassed for you to respond.  I clearly remember telling you to knock it off.

Nice to hear your fortunes have improved.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2014, 04:51:42 AM »
You started a bunch of threads on here asking people to give you money so you could stay at home and finish drawing a comic book. 

I still don't think those threads got the attention they deserved, given how oblivious you were to the fuckin magnitude of what you were doing, but they dropped off the page with 0 replies since everyone was too embarrassed for you to respond.  I clearly remember telling you to knock it off.

Nice to hear your fortunes have improved.
in the komiks de hero always gets da girl

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2014, 04:53:53 AM »
;D

the trainer

« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2014, 05:36:53 AM »
After Leo fuck the girl raw no pullout, I will fuck her right after raw no pullout.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2014, 06:03:29 AM »
She probably gets up in the morning to the sound of an old Metallica tune and sings something along the lines of: "No remorse, no regrets, another day, another dick".

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2014, 06:48:11 AM »
XFACTOR is dominating this thread.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2014, 01:53:39 PM »
That's because the fag didn't own a gun. He rented it at the range. Kind of a popular way to kill yourself with a gun in the states. Sucks for the poor dude that has to sweep the lanes.

Good point, as a Hollywood anti gun type he likely didn't want the risk of a Dangerous gun getting out on the street after he used it, after his corpse hit the floor that gun might have sneaked its way out of his mansion and shot up a local school.

Then again he did prove himself to be one of the few people in this state genuinely retarded enough not to pass the ca HSC , so maybe he couldn't just buy one?

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: June 26, 2014, 02:56:05 PM »
Theres some girls you marry and some girls you just fuk, he married a self obsessed c.u.nt when most would have seen it, fukd it, and dumped it for the trouble it was.if only he was an actor not a model maybe he could have followed the script better.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #66 on: June 26, 2014, 05:59:23 PM »
After looking at this whores pics, I'm sure she's wondering how this may get her from the "E" list to the "D" list of celebrities. Pretty sure she's also wondering how much of his money she's going to get. Fucking whore. Dude is a dipshit too though.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2014, 06:01:27 PM »

BOOM!
b

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #68 on: June 26, 2014, 06:05:33 PM »
Andrew Stern shot himself at the Target Range gun range in Van Nuys, Calif., on June 22.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #69 on: June 26, 2014, 06:10:17 PM »

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #70 on: June 26, 2014, 06:13:09 PM »
Andrew Stern shot himself at the Target Range gun range in Van Nuys, Calif., on June 22.

His an idiot. she will get some money from his estate too