Author Topic: Stupid Bodybuilders who Drink Egg Whites  (Read 4281 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Stupid Bodybuilders who Drink Egg Whites
« on: June 25, 2014, 05:38:01 PM »
Why don`t you guys first mix your protein powder with milk very well, use about 1/2 cup.  Whip your egg whites until very voluminous and then fold in your protein mixture gently and then refrigerate.  You will have somewhat of a mousse to eat at least.

I would never do this in a million years, but I am sure some of you might like this better than your other nonsense.  This is complete nonsense as well, but its a bit better nonsense than what you would be used to.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
Re: Stupid Bodybuilders who Drink Egg Whites
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 08:54:47 PM »
Is this what you do with the sperm that drips out of your balloon knot?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 08:56:16 PM »
Why don`t you guys first mix your protein powder with milk very well, use about 1/2 cup.  Whip your egg whites until very voluminous and then fold in your protein mixture gently and then refrigerate.  You will have somewhat of a mousse to eat at least.

I would never do this in a million years, but I am sure some of you might like this better than your other nonsense.  This is complete nonsense as well, but its a bit better nonsense than what you would be used to.

Are you stuck in the 70's or some shit hole third world country?  Who the fuck drinks egg whites?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 06:29:59 AM »
Are you stuck in the 70's or some shit hole third world country?  Who the fuck drinks egg whites?
Not me you obviously, you total moron.

However, I did see a thread on here about it and many do so I thought I would at least do the decent thing and help them out.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2014, 09:30:47 AM »

the trainer

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2014, 09:42:54 AM »
I actually agree with TA drinking egg whites is fucking stupid and if you take bodybuilding seriously you will find time to make your meals, you can easily cook once weekly put the food in tupperware in the fridge and for the rest of the week you have your meals.

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2014, 09:56:07 AM »
I actually agree with TA drinking egg whites is fucking stupid and if you take bodybuilding seriously you will find time to make your meals, you can easily cook once weekly put the food in tupperware in the fridge and for the rest of the week you have your meals.

Brilliant Insight. Have you and TA ever thought about teaming up and doing an online podcast / radio show together to help enlighten, inform and educate the moronic mouth breathing dolts who seem to overwhelm this sub-culture of bodybuilding / schmoedom.

The trainer, your posts are always top quality and amazing. I predict big things for you. Someday, I think you'll be out of your mom's trailer and on your own, living the dream.

As for TA's faggy-pants post. Most of us dont have time/desire to wait on a fucking Mousse to firm up. Most of us just pack our shit and shovel it in, cold, as fast as we can, to then get back to work/life/whatever. Adding egg whites (pasteurized) to a shake is a quick easy way to increase the protein count with a HIGHLY bioavailable form of protein. Half the time I have some solid food then just dump a scoop or protein in my mouth with water. I dont even bother mixing a shake if I need more protein in that meal. Stop with your elitist shitposts about preparing fatty 5 star meals that take 2 hours. I eat cold chicken breast in about 3 min at work and then get back to suing the tits of insurance companies. I eat like this all week so that I can enjoy some nice meals on the weekend. Aint nobody got time for your soufflé, Nancyboy. Your posts are tired too. You need a new schtick.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2014, 10:06:29 AM »
Brilliant Insight. Have you and TA ever thought about teaming up and doing an online podcast / radio show together to help enlighten, inform and educate the moronic mouth breathing dolts who seem to overwhelm this sub-culture of bodybuilding / schmoedom.

The trainer, your posts are always top quality and amazing. I predict big things for you. Someday, I think you'll be out of your mom's trailer and on your own, living the dream.

As for TA's faggy-pants post. Most of us dont have time/desire to wait on a fucking Mousse to firm up. Most of us just pack our shit and shovel it in, cold, as fast as we can, to then get back to work/life/whatever. Adding egg whites (pasteurized) to a shake is a quick easy way to increase the protein count with a HIGHLY bioavailable form of protein. Half the time I have some solid food then just dump a scoop or protein in my mouth with water. I dont even bother mixing a shake if I need more protein in that meal. Stop with your elitist shitposts about preparing fatty 5 star meals that take 2 hours. I eat cold chicken breast in about 3 min at work and then get back to suing the tits of insurance companies. I eat like this all week so that I can enjoy some nice meals on the weekend. Aint nobody got time for your soufflé, Nancyboy. Your posts are tired too. You need a new schtick.
Why are you even concerned with the "bio-availability" of a protein when A. you don`t even know what that means, and B. You look like shit anyways.  Bragging about eating that cold chicken breast isn`t helping your case either, counselor.  It just further adds insult to injury and proves beyond a shadow of a doubt, you are guilty and should be held liable for being a delusional moron.

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2014, 11:22:16 AM »
Why are you even concerned with the "bio-availability" of a protein when A. you don`t even know what that means, and B. You look like shit anyways.  Bragging about eating that cold chicken breast isn`t helping your case either, counselor.  It just further adds insult to injury and proves beyond a shadow of a doubt, you are guilty and should be held liable for being a delusional moron.

You have no idea what I look like. Everyone knows what bioavailability means. Nothing you said changes your pretentious, lame ass posts. Suggesting meatheads use egg whites to make a mousse? Really? Why not just suggest they whip up a fucking egg white Meringue before their daily commute to the Jiffy Lube where they work. Most of us use a carton of pasteurized egg white product anyway. Regular, fresh whites are ideal for the ridiculous shit you are talking about. Nobody really drinks raw, fresh whites that often. It's not even really applicable. You are the one that looks like a pretentious dipshit here.  

Yes TA, we all know you're into cooking and preparing food. We are all so impressed. Congratulations and Carry on.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2014, 12:21:38 PM »
If TA was a true southern gentleman, he would have his house mammy prepare his meals.

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2014, 01:30:05 PM »

Lol not a bodybuilder. I dont share your passion for cooking and whats the difference between drinking egg whites and a fart powder shake from gnc. Like dude you enjoy putting down people who dont share your views or lifestyle. Just agree to disagree and keep on betty crockering it with the handsome noggin you call a face. I live a hectic life and if I want something good to eat Ill eat out or Ill cook if I have the time. Get over yourself dude.

Simple Simon

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2014, 01:32:42 PM »
Lol not a bodybuilder. I dont share your passion for cooking and whats the difference between drinking egg whites and a fart powder shake from gnc. Like dude you enjoy putting down people who dont share your views or lifestyle. Just agree to disagree and keep on betty crockering it with the handsome noggin you call a face. I live a hectic life and if I want something good to eat Ill eat out or Ill cook if I have the time. Get over yourself dude.
He sits at home all day on an allowance, he doesnt have to work like the rest of us.

He bakes to waste time and money.

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2014, 01:37:28 PM »
He sits at home all day on an allowance, he doesnt have to work like the rest of us.

He bakes to waste time and money.

Nothing against the guy. Has a decent physique for what he had to work at but hes so pretentious and arrogant sitting on top what must be a sparkly unicorn wearing an apron.

Simple Simon

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2014, 01:47:55 PM »
Nothing against the guy. Has a decent physique for what he had to work at but hes so pretentious and arrogant sitting on top what must be a sparkly unicorn wearing an apron.
I quite like him now Ive got to understand him.

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2014, 01:48:56 PM »

Have you not seen his pics? lol. Even lean, at his best, he looks like shit. Strange body type / build and he's ugly as sin. It's a wonder the dude ever got laid. I cant imagine how awkward and dorky he is in real life based on his posts.  

Team Adonis T-shirt? CHECK. Samba shoes? CHECK. JNCO Jeans? CHECK LOL. Yup.

And now for the death blow: This is as good as he gets. Lifetime peak condition right here. Just does not have the genetics to ever look decent at the pool. :( Poor chap.

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2014, 01:56:57 PM »
Hes bigger than I am.  8)

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2014, 01:57:55 PM »

You have good balance though

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2014, 01:58:03 PM »

Is this where we're supposed to tell you that you look good? Is that how this works? You have better genetics than Adonis, that is for sure.

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2014, 02:00:33 PM »
Is this where we're supposed to tell you that you look good? Is that how this works? You have better genetics than Adonis, that is for sure.

Nope. Was waiting for the looks like shit hth. Egg white twinks of peace

Simple Simon

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2014, 02:00:52 PM »
No, its where you should shut the fuck up rather than going on the attack.

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2014, 02:05:54 PM »
No, its where you should shut the fuck up rather than going on the attack.

Really? I swear to god Simon, I will light your old ass up. Box those saggy old man pecs like god damn speed bags.

PM me your name and address and I will catch a red eye out to whoop that old ass and put it on youtube for all of Getbig to see. Since I like you, we can split the Google adsense profits 50/50 and I will pay for your medical bills. Then I'll take you to a cheap dinner at Olive Garden or something.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2014, 02:09:50 PM »
Microwave them for a few minutes then put them in a magic bullet with some cream or jello pudding or something to make a custard. Magic.

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2014, 02:10:11 PM »
And dont we post pictors only to add some validaty to the fact that we actually workout. Could just say Im a 250 lb alpha like the trainer 8).

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2014, 02:10:57 PM »
And dont we post pictors only to add some validaty to the fact that we actually workout. Could just say Im a 250 lb alpha like the trainer 8).

DONT EVER QUESTION THE TRAINERS CLAIMS ON HERE AGAIN, BRO.

Microwave them for a few minutes then put them in a magic bullet with some cream or jello pudding or something to make a custard. Magic.

Or just dont be a Sally and drink them in 12 seconds like most people. I literally BLEND raw eye of round steak and drink it. That is how hardcore I am. That is how little I give a fuck about taste. I drink liquified, raw, beef.

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2014, 02:15:56 PM »
DONT EVER QUESTION THE TRAINERS CLAIMS ON HERE AGAIN, BRO.

I dont. The threat of his 250lb judo chops keep me in line. If we were ever to battle his alphaness alone would lull me into submission. Adonis and trainer should do a cook book for true alphas