Author Topic: How Real Women Should Be Treated (Getbiggers way)  (Read 41795 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
How Real Women Should Be Treated (Getbiggers way)
« on: June 26, 2014, 01:34:31 AM »
Some Getbiggers are doing a great job, banging hot Columbian chicks...etc. BUT, there's also a lot of angry virgins coming out of the woods lately who have no idea how some women should be treated, so I thought a small taster of Skorps ways might enlighten some.

Step 1: Buy her Louboutins

Step 2: Fly her across the world and wine and dine the shit out of her, in a style no other man did

Step 3: Don't be shit in bed, and don't look shit naked.
PIC TO XPLICIT TO POST

Step 4: After a full blown night of action, your nuts will need to cool down in zero gravity for recovery as the demand will increase the next night following the way you treated her the night before.

ps: If you don't have a job and/or you're ugly and don't even train, ignore all of the above and stay in the basement reading this then post hateful comments below.

S

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: How Real Women Should Be Treated (Getbiggers way)
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 01:36:35 AM »
Great step by step advices for the aspiring non-tit

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 01:40:50 AM »
great advice skorp

i would throw a pearl necklace into the mix

but thats a personal thing
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 01:44:51 AM »
great advice skorp

i would throw a pearl necklace into the mix

but thats a personal thing

^ This, pearl necklace is a must

Last week the pearl necklace looked more like red emeralds necklace...but let's not go there.
S

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2014, 01:46:00 AM »
sounds like a good way to get someone fall in love with you...if you just wanna fuck do her well untill she makes those special sounds
MIRAGETROPIN

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2014, 01:49:16 AM »
^ This, pearl necklace is a must

Last week the pearl necklace looked more like red emeralds necklace...but let's not go there.

Blood still in your semen?
X

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2014, 01:54:11 AM »
Blood still in your semen?

No, all clear now,  happened only once, I think it was linked to rigorous sex I did that night....still going docs just incase.
S

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2014, 02:01:59 AM »
Some Getbiggers are doing a great job, banging hot Columbian chicks...etc. BUT, there's also a lot of angry virgins coming out of the woods lately who have no idea how some women should be treated, so I thought a small taster of Skorps ways might enlighten some.

Step 1: Buy her Louboutins

Step 2: Fly her across the world and wine and dine the shit out of her, in a style no other man did

Step 3: Don't be shit in bed, and don't look shit naked.
PIC TO XPLICIT TO POST

Step 4: After a full blown night of action, your nuts will need to cool down in zero gravity for recovery as the demand will increase the next night following the way you treated her the night before.

ps: If you don't have a job and/or you're ugly and don't even train, ignore all of the above and stay in the basement reading this then post hateful comments below.

Sounds more like advice on how to be a pussy whipped mangina.  :-*  OP's advice smacks of TRYING WAY TOO HARD and unmistakable BETA desperation, followed up with a gay clause to any ALPHA's who will no doubt mock the OP's desperate attempts at wooing a woman and overcoming his obvious deeply rooted insecurity regarding himself and the opposite sex.
V

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2014, 02:04:26 AM »
No, all clear now,  happened only once, I think it was linked to rigorous sex I did that night....still going docs just incase.
it is better to wake up and have blood cometh out of the semen than to wake up with blood running down your ass.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2014, 02:07:09 AM »
If only Elliot Rodger had read this. ;D

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2014, 02:11:52 AM »
This thread will be classic..I can feel it

These steps sound more like how to treat a sugar baby to me though

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2014, 02:16:44 AM »
A few points from booty... Poor man style.  Protein shake delivered from the tap upon waking, followed by coffee in bed. Pick some wild flowers by the side of the road. Leave a little romantic note for her where she will find it.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2014, 02:20:08 AM »
A few points from booty... Poor man style.  Protein shake delivered from the tap upon waking, followed by coffee in bed. Pick some wild flowers by the side of the road. Leave a little romantic note for her where she will find it.
I got some tiger lillies growning in my yard would those be ok?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2014, 02:22:16 AM »
I got some tiger lillies growning in my yard would those be ok?
Anything wild so Yes! They are my mums fav flower.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2014, 02:23:28 AM »

You beat me to it Booty.

The small little love notes are a must. They are another form of foreplay that drives women wild.

The part most men don't understand is that they are to physical with girls. Girls are incredibly emotional and their logic is based on that. To really get them, you have to make love to them emotionally. When a man can slow down and give the girl that, they will get all the sex they crave.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2014, 02:24:52 AM »
You beat me to it Booty.

The small little love notes are a must. They are another form of foreplay that drives women wild.

The part most men don't understand is that they are to physical with girls. Girls are incredibly emotional and their logic is based on that. To really get them, you have to make love to them emotionally. When a man can slow down and give the girl that, they will get all the sex they crave.

You are exactly spot on!

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2014, 02:27:54 AM »
You are exactly spot on!

Touché...

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2014, 02:29:14 AM »
Sounds more like advice on how to be a pussy whipped mangina.  :-*  OP's advice smacks of TRYING WAY TOO HARD and unmistakable BETA desperation, followed up with a gay clause to any ALPHA's who will no doubt mock the OP's desperate attempts at wooing a woman and overcoming his obvious deeply rooted insecurity regarding himself and the opposite sex.

Those days of pulling pussy and dumping it the next day and being a total asshole so you feel like you're in control and a hard core alpha are long gone friendo, besides I wasn't raised in the ghetto hence I don't uphold those beliefs.

If you want to date skanks, then your approach is suitable, I'm not in that market.

S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2014, 02:31:03 AM »

Was Lee Priest that broke  ???

I hope you got whey isolate atleast not concentrate  :P

S

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2014, 02:36:33 AM »
Was Lee Priest that broke  ???

I hope you got whey isolate atleast not concentrate  :P

money or no money... I like really thoughtful things.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2014, 02:48:11 AM »
money or no money... I like really thoughtful things.

A thoughtful note in a louboutin box?
S

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2014, 02:51:24 AM »
Years ago after my partner died, I had this Jewish guy who was very good looking and had money. He was worldly and would travel to Europe often. He dated beautiful women. He was making a play for me and none of his charms worked. So he asked me oneday how my partner managed to get me. I told him the story of how I was leaving the gym one night and I would cycle home. I walked out of the gym to find Anatol standing there by my bicycle and he had put his bike light on my bicycle.  He said that he was worried about me riding home at night wearing all black. He was so thoughtful and cared about me. This story really gave  this charming rich good looking guy something to think about.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2014, 02:53:12 AM »
Since I am married, I will give some advice from that side:

- Protect her. That doesn't mean get in fights, but have some preparation and ability.
- Be a good dad.
- Never slide into beta. You are Alpha, act like it
- Always seek to improve yourself. Go to the gym, seek promotions at work. Take classes. She does notice.
- Never let her forget why you married her.
- Sex, lots of it.
- Provide. A man must to be a man.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2014, 02:55:24 AM »
A thoughtful note in a louboutin box?
Yes although I have never had that. But I have opened up my lunch at work which the guy made me and found a little note.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2014, 02:57:49 AM »
Since I am married, I will give some advice from that side:

- Protect her. That doesn't mean get in fights, but have some preparation and ability.
- Be a good dad.
- Never slide into beta. You are Alpha, act like it
- Always seek to improve yourself. Go to the gym, seek promotions at work. Take classes. She does notice.
- Never let her forget why you married her.
- Sex, lots of it.
- Provide. A man must to be a man.

This will be me when I get married....I will be PM'ing you for advice when the time comes.
S