Author Topic: How Real Women Should Be Treated (Getbiggers way)  (Read 41748 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: How Real Women Should Be Treated (Getbiggers way)
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2014, 02:58:11 AM »
anal, whenever she asks for it. even if she only asking with her eyes.

also, let her eat your ass... all girls deep down enjoy this act.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2014, 02:59:52 AM »
Yes although I have never had that. But I have opened up my lunch at work which the guy made me and found a little note.

This is a note I would get my ex had I thought of it ;D

S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2014, 03:02:38 AM »
anal, whenever she asks for it. even if she only asking with her eyes.

also, let her at your ass... all girls deep down enjoy this act.

Viz keeping it real

But yes, once the dining and wining stuff is out of the way....serious business must take place in the bedroom and conventional sex is a failure.
S

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2014, 03:08:44 AM »
This is a note I would get my ex had I thought of it ;D

Usually emotions stop you from thinking of these at the time.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2014, 03:39:33 AM »
Those days of pulling pussy and dumping it the next day and being a total asshole so you feel like you're in control and a hard core alpha are long gone friendo, besides I wasn't raised in the ghetto hence I don't uphold those beliefs.

If you want to date skanks, then your approach is suitable, I'm not in that market.

I never said anything about being an arsehole, but your approach reeks of fear and desperation.  Trying to be the ultimate man, the great lover, the giver etc etc.  Women can see through that shit a mile away, your insecurity will be on show for everyone to see.  A woman may play along for the freebies for a short time, but soon tire of your overcompensating ways and move on to a man more relaxed, easy going and confident in himself.  A man who doesn't feel a need to jump through hoops to attract her attention, a man who doesn't feel he has to pull out all the stops to prove he is the ultimate love making machine.  A man capable of just being himself, a man.
V

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2014, 03:42:05 AM »
I never said anything about being an arsehole, but your approach reeks of fear and desperation.  Trying to be the ultimate man, the great lover, the giver etc etc.  Women can see through that shit a mile away, your insecurity will be on show for everyone to see.  A woman may play along for the freebies for a short time, but soon tire of your overcompensating ways and move on to a man more relaxed, easy going and confident in himself.  A man who doesn't feel a need to jump through hoops to attract her attention, a man who doesn't feel he has to pull out all the stops to prove he is the ultimate love making machine.  A man capable of just being himself, a man.
I though we talked about you not comparing other getbiggers to me anymore.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2014, 03:42:26 AM »

"E-fool" must be quite the accomplished ladies-man, master of the female psych.

Did they "see through his shit" when he was balls deep at night, and invoking jealousy from the other guests of the resort during the day?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2014, 03:55:37 AM »
I never said anything about being an arsehole, but your approach reeks of fear and desperation.  Trying to be the ultimate man, the great lover, the giver etc etc.  Women can see through that shit a mile away, your insecurity will be on show for everyone to see.  A woman may play along for the freebies for a short time, but soon tire of your overcompensating ways and move on to a man more relaxed, easy going and confident in himself.  A man who doesn't feel a need to jump through hoops to attract her attention, a man who doesn't feel he has to pull out all the stops to prove he is the ultimate love making machine. A man capable of just being himself, a man.

Starting to sound more like a melt down to me.

Some people like holidays and nice restaurants, deal with it. I'm not busting my ass working 12 hours a day so I can chill with a girl in the local shitty pub with a pint and a packet of crisp "cos I'm secure and don't wana jump through hoops for her"

What's wrong with a guy trying to indulge in the finer things in life, and bringing a women he likes into his bubble without someone going on about, being oneself, insecurities, jumping through hoops....etc.

S

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2014, 03:56:11 AM »
lol at the licking ass stuff...no need for that shit, but if you like you like...it's amazing how far most women are willing to go in bed...if you are in for something they will probably do it for you...i just dominate the shit out of them, choke them and stuff...most women really like it as well as being slapped in face while doing her...this thread is shaping up nicely!
MIRAGETROPIN

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2014, 03:58:00 AM »
lol at the licking ass stuff...no need for that shit, but if you like you like...it's amazing how far most women are willing to go in bed...if you are in for something they will probably do it for you...i just dominate the shit out of them, choke them and stuff...most women really like it as well as being slapped in face while doing her...this thread is shaping up nicely!

Haha.

I have been known to playfully slap around and spit in mouths.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2014, 03:59:03 AM »

LOL

S

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2014, 04:00:53 AM »
Haha.

I have been known to playfully slap around and spit in mouths.

holy crap... Spit in mouths? I still keep learning new things everyday.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2014, 04:02:28 AM »
buddy you will never find a Real Woman as they do not exist, do not waste your money.
If you find someone you like and suit you on both levels just be respectful, honest, treat her well but never over indulge her like you are proposing in your post.
It will hit you in the head like a boomerang as high expectations would be there all the time.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2014, 04:02:48 AM »

VP is disturbing when it comes to these things, best not to probe him for more detail on his personal life.
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2014, 04:05:21 AM »
buddy you will never find a Real Woman as they do not exist, do not waste your money.
If you find someone you like and suit you on both levels just be respectful, honest, treat her well but never over indulge her like you are proposing in your post.
It will hit you in the head like a boomerang as high expectations would be there all the time.

I respect your opinion and I agree with it to some extent, but I wouldn't use it as a blanket approach to every woman out there.

There are some women worth their weight in gold.

S

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2014, 04:06:17 AM »

Its fucking exhilarating.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2014, 04:07:03 AM »
VP is disturbing when it comes to these things, best not to probe him for more detail on his personal life.

oh, by all means booty, probe me.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2014, 04:07:18 AM »
A spit in my mouth would get the guy a good kick in the nuts.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2014, 04:07:45 AM »

what if you really loved him.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2014, 04:08:28 AM »
oh, by all means booty, probe me.
I am too scared.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2014, 04:09:33 AM »
If I really loved a man and he really loved me, then he would know I found that very distasteful and would never do it.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2014, 04:09:50 AM »

A girl drank lots of my blood once....she was obsessed, syringes and shit in bed....it was weird looking back.
S

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2014, 04:10:54 AM »
If you want to date skanks, then your approach is suitable, I'm not in that market.

Whereas a woman who will suck any cock that tickets her to Paris is all class.  ::)  And 3 puts 1 & 2 completely off the table.  I'm not buying, flying, or dining jack shit unless I feel like it, not for some sexual reward.  Wtf, who would do that?  A good ruckus is it's own reward.

Do your thing.  If a woman doesn't dig it then she's not the girl for you. 

7/10.  You miffed me.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2014, 04:11:35 AM »
I'm sure you've had you share of fluid squirted in your mouth

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2014, 04:11:45 AM »
A girl drank lots of my blood once....she was obsessed, syringes and shit in bed....it was weird looking back.

a girl made me use a condom once.

it was distasteful in retrospect.