Author Topic: How Real Women Should Be Treated (Getbiggers way)  (Read 41794 times)

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
Re: How Real Women Should Be Treated (Getbiggers way)
« Reply #125 on: June 26, 2014, 09:14:33 AM »
You missed the "married" part.

Us married men provide for our spouses, kinda our job as a man.

*Both can work...right? this is 2014... I don't want someone depending on me for everything. I'm not saying that I can not suport someone " been cheap".

I want someone independent. women keep braging they want equal rights... well!! get a job.

* If you have kids than it is ok.
Gracie Rules

the trainer

« Reply #126 on: June 26, 2014, 09:16:48 AM »

You are living in the dark ages, a woman should go out and work to help pay the bills, unless she is home taking care of the kids there is no reason for her to sit on her ass all day.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: June 26, 2014, 09:18:03 AM »
You are living in the dark ages, a woman should go out and work to help pay the bills, unless she is home taking care of the kids there is no reason for her to sit on her ass all day.

Exactly... Well most of their time,they are not home sit on their ass. they are shopping for clothes,bags,jewlery  and shoes... paying all with credit card that is provide by betas.
 ;D

Plus betas love to show the trophy wife... and most of the time she will divorce the beta.. and get half or more of his money.  Talking about been beta....lol.
Gracie Rules

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: June 26, 2014, 09:18:54 AM »

This was exactly my point from the get go.

Do anything nice for a woman and it's beta

I hope I don't end up having any daughters if this is the values adults uphold nowadays.
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: June 26, 2014, 09:19:43 AM »

Beta  ::)
S

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #130 on: June 26, 2014, 09:34:10 AM »
women will own a nice fella into oblivion

take your gifts turn around and bang your best friend

including the nice ones.  they're just built that way

real talk son!
"

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #131 on: June 26, 2014, 09:37:19 AM »
My wife worked while I went to college, now she stays home and raises our son, does the laundry, and cleans the house while I pay the bills. I made that clear from the get go; I would not have daycare raising my kid.

She has an old school mentality anyway, she wanted to be a housewife, she does not believe in the whole "women empowerment/dont need men" mentality. She believes, as I do, that men and women complement each other.

It works out perfectly for us. I have changed exactly 2 diapers. We live modestly and both are happy living simply. She knows I won't do certain things regardless of how much she tries, and she respects that.

She doesn't go shopping and blow our money, as she's not allowed to and she knows it. If she wants something, she clears it with me and depending on our financial situation, I'll either say yes or no. Thats the end of it. She respects the boundaries and doesn't cross them. She tested my boundaries a few times in the beginning but doesn't anymore as she knows she wont get anywhere.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: June 26, 2014, 09:39:09 AM »
OP's endless attempts at bragging about himself are wearisome. He is the afterbirth of a Facebook / Getbig mix up - "look at me, look at me".

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #133 on: June 26, 2014, 09:40:37 AM »
I do mingle with women on my usual outings, but when I'm out with studs like Bigmc and Gal...I find it hard to wean myself off the warmth of their bodies and go speak to women.

Priorities get mixed up.

;D

But really thinking  ???

$

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: June 26, 2014, 09:43:30 AM »
OP's endless attempts at bragging about himself are wearisome. He is the afterbirth of a Facebook / Getbig mix up - "look at me, look at me".

Eliot?
S

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: June 26, 2014, 10:07:49 AM »
My wife worked while I went to college, now she stays home and raises our son, does the laundry, and cleans the house while I pay the bills. I made that clear from the get go; I would not have daycare raising my kid.

She has an old school mentality anyway, she wanted to be a housewife, she does not believe in the whole "women empowerment/dont need men" mentality. She believes, as I do, that men and women complement each other.

It works out perfectly for us. I have changed exactly 2 diapers. We live modestly and both are happy living simply. She knows I won't do certain things regardless of how much she tries, and she respects that.

She doesn't go shopping and blow our money, as she's not allowed to and she knows it. If she wants something, she clears it with me and depending on our financial situation, I'll either say yes or no. Thats the end of it. She respects the boundaries and doesn't cross them. She tested my boundaries a few times in the beginning but doesn't anymore as she knows she wont get anywhere.

In this case you are providing to your family. Props to you and your wife.

Gracie Rules

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #136 on: June 26, 2014, 10:09:01 AM »

In this case you are providing to your family. Props to you..that makes you a man. " no homo".

Its ok bro, all homo.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #137 on: June 26, 2014, 10:32:55 AM »
booty looks nice...and why not cum inside? like this like that...I'm all for it...you guys would be amazed what kinda of girls who are into this dominant fucking...usually it's someone who you never in a million years thought would be into it...very nice and beautyfull...maybe it has something to do with bodybuilding?...they think we are beasts or something...first couple of times i felt bad...she basically wanted me to choke her out...i would never go that far...but you have to do what you have to do sometimes  ;)
MIRAGETROPIN

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #138 on: June 26, 2014, 10:34:16 AM »
skorp is the most interesting man on the board by far
"

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #139 on: June 26, 2014, 10:36:09 AM »

uncle joon was better.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #140 on: June 26, 2014, 10:40:58 AM »

And he doesn't always drink beer.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #141 on: June 26, 2014, 10:43:59 AM »
uncle joon was better.

You forgot the smiley. Unless you were serious, in which case you are retarded.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #142 on: June 26, 2014, 10:47:41 AM »
And he doesn't always drink beer.

;D
"

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #143 on: June 26, 2014, 11:00:09 AM »
uncle joon was better.
yes, thats why he was so hated that everyone but a few people were overjoyed when he was gone.

One of only three posters in history to actually drive people off, in the company of Shizzo and Wolfox.

What a peer group.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #144 on: June 26, 2014, 01:47:32 PM »
WHAT WOULD BIG RAMY SAY ABOUT THIS?

perhaps we should get the big man in to settle this debate if not maybe one of his proxies can chime in?
"

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: June 26, 2014, 02:07:40 PM »
funny thread  ;D guys doing anniversary type shit for randoms.... sad? maybe? but hey one life right?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #146 on: June 26, 2014, 02:31:02 PM »
what is it they say in rap music?

It aint trickin' if you got it.

what is a quick vacation to someone like skorp? He isnt exactly hard up for funds. Him taking a slut on vacation is probably comparable to most of the lesser getbiggers taking their trailer park queen to outback steakhouse. Strictly monetarily speaking.

Im guilty of doing the same thing on a smaller scale. People talk about alpha this and beta that, but the fact is that the majority of the people on here have NEVER fucked a showstopper. A 10/10. A woman that is top shelf gorgeous, has class, intelligent, luxurious, has a great job, drives a great car etc. All of these things are important to men like Skorp and myself.

I would be lying if I said that I havent taken a girl to catalina or santa barbara, because she was amazingly attractive, good company, and I enjoy the envy it puts into lesser men. I dont think that really makes me a beta, oh brother.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: June 26, 2014, 02:35:05 PM »
Considering I've been with the same woman for over fifty years, I must be doing something right.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #148 on: June 26, 2014, 02:38:21 PM »

what is a quick vacation to someone like skorp? He isnt exactly hard up for funds. Him taking a slut on vacation is probably comparable to most of the lesser getbiggers taking their trailer park queen to outback steakhouse. Strictly monetarily speaking.

Im guilty of doing the same thing on a smaller scale. People talk about alpha this and beta that, but the fact is that the majority of the people on here have NEVER fucked a showstopper. A 10/10. A woman that is top shelf gorgeous, has class, intelligent, luxurious, has a great job, drives a great car etc. All of these things are important to men like Skorp and myself.

I would be lying if I said that I havent taken a girl to catalina or santa barbara, because she was amazingly attractive, good company, and I enjoy the envy it puts into lesser men. I dont think that really makes me a beta, oh brother.
Drugs my friend,  drugs. Top shelf chicks quickly turns into a raging whore when blow/meth/pills are involved. You just gotta be around before they start the downward spiral.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #149 on: June 26, 2014, 02:49:04 PM »

Personally, I do deal with a lot of top notch pussy. And 1 thing they all have in common is a sponsor. Their lives are paid for. I don't plan on wifing any of them..so I'd never go out my way to buy a pair of loub's. That's the sponsors job..I'm the dude she texts when she comes back from her yacht trip for some dick. Current girl I'm smashing who's husband owns a large part of south beach